Denver Dispatch'Awesome' Michelle Obama Thrills Delegates, but Arrests Sour Mood for Some

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: American Reporter 28

Denver Dispatch 'AWESOME' MICHELLE OBAMA THRILLS DELEGATES, BUT ARRESTS SOUR MOOD FOR SOME by Joe Shea and Ted Manna American Reporter Correspondents Denver, Colo.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#28 Oct 5, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, I want to do it bunny style with you. But I don't have a bunny style size tool. Come on lets do the bunny. Let me take hold of those bid bunny boobs of yours. Make you squeal like a bunny likes to squeal.
Consider yourself vetoed.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#29 Oct 5, 2012
Hey, Tyrone and all your socks, heed this...

You cannot make me cry. You cannot force me from this site with your nasty, rude, foolish comments.

You are showing yourself to be ignorant, racist, sexist, and outright disrespectful to this site.

In addition, Tyrone, after you serviced Sniper, no one will ever want to touch you again.
Hugh Hefner

Fairfield, CT

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider yourself vetoed.
You are to belt, not heard. Now STFU and swallow ho!
Hugh Hefner

Fairfield, CT

#31 Oct 8, 2012
felt

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32 Jul 19, 2013
Shes been a great first lady-swedenforever youre proud neo-progressive

“Appreciate all the”

Since: May 10

good eggs in ur life

#33 Jul 20, 2013
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you are absolutely a republican. Can't have your way so you resort to your silly rants.
It's you are as in you're.
I was in a hurry as I actually do more than sit on my ass all day like you obviously do.
Now go have your mummy change that diaper of yours. It's probably full and that's why your bum is so tender and you are such a waste and a crybaby.
This explains the chilly reception over on threads I usually post on. Imposter, your vernacular exposes who you really are. And I am not the only person who will recognize it. You have been reported. Say by-by to your IP.
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#35 Jul 20, 2013
When Obama got the nomination for Presidency, Michelle said for the first time she was proud to be an American. I can hardly wait to see what she has to say as they part the White House.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#37 Jul 20, 2013
Kelly wrote:
When Obama got the nomination for Presidency, Michelle said for the first time she was proud to be an American. I can hardly wait to see what she has to say as they part the White House.
I think she might say that she wants to run for President-lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 47 min Go Blue Forever 12,622
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Terra Firma 3,494
**KONG Dog Toy Warning** 11 hr Terry 1
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Tue harmonious 73
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Sep 29 Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 29 jayaraj 306
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sep 28 Gomez 25
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]