Denver Dispatch'Awesome' Michelle Obama Thrills Delegates, but Arrests Sour Mood for Some

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: American Reporter

Denver Dispatch 'AWESOME' MICHELLE OBAMA THRILLS DELEGATES, BUT ARRESTS SOUR MOOD FOR SOME by Joe Shea and Ted Manna American Reporter Correspondents Denver, Colo.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#1 Oct 1, 2012
I can only think of one thing that would thrill me with MO....that is to see her fat butt thrown out of the WH....WOW would that be great and soooo final!
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Jealous? It appears you are. Poor babies. Can't handle a strong, family involved woman who speaks her mind and doesn't give a whit about what you think of her.

Perhaps it's time to return America to its first peoples.....American Indians. At least they understood to not judge people by the color of their skins.

Oh, and Harold1000, that thing you should flush is your blatant racism.

Now, about what Romney must be smoking...his crack.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Ooops, typing in a hurry. Remove American before the word Indians. My apologies to their great nations.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a funny little girl, Are you late for school is that why your in a hurry? Polish up that apple that you have for your teacher.
Oh, you are absolutely a republican. Can't have your way so you resort to your silly rants.

It's you are as in you're.

I was in a hurry as I actually do more than sit on my ass all day like you obviously do.

Now go have your mummy change that diaper of yours. It's probably full and that's why your bum is so tender and you are such a waste and a crybaby.
KD4ZIP

Bethpage, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
Jealous? It appears you are. Poor babies. Can't handle a strong, family involved woman who speaks her mind and doesn't give a whit about what you think of her.
Perhaps it's time to return America to its first peoples.....American Indians. At least they understood to not judge people by the color of their skins.
Hmm, I've read the first two posts about a dozen times and guess what? NO REFERENCE TO SKIN COLOR OR RACE. Seems like YOU are the one preoccupied with this. And by the way, many Indian tribes hated each other and were at war long before white settlers arrived on these shores. Study history.
Cross Bow

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
Is that all you negros have is the race card? As soon as things don't go your way out comes the race card. You /Vigger shit balls are the biggest racists of all. Now pull out your rack card on that you bag of trash.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#9 Oct 4, 2012
KD4ZIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I've read the first two posts about a dozen times and guess what? NO REFERENCE TO SKIN COLOR OR RACE. Seems like YOU are the one preoccupied with this. And by the way, many Indian tribes hated each other and were at war long before white settlers arrived on these shores. Study history.
Ah, zippy, the way you read you wouldn't see anything that doesn't prove you right.

As far as Indians, if you actually knew anything about them, the world would slam to a halt in shock!

Study something. It will mean you don't clutter up the topics with your silly comments!
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Cross Bow wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you negros have is the race card? As soon as things don't go your way out comes the race card. You /Vigger shit balls are the biggest racists of all. Now pull out your rack card on that you bag of trash.
Not a Negro. You fail.

Rack card? You fail.

Vigger? Not 'brave' enough to post the real word? You fail.

Don't have balls. You fail.

Bag of trash? That's your home, cross bow, and I will have no part of your racist diatribe. Again, you fail!
Hugh Hefner

Denver, CO

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Negro. You fail.
Rack card? You fail.
Bag of trash? That's your home, cross bow, and I will have no part of your racist diatribe. Again, you fail!
STFU and swallow you bitch.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Hugh Hefner wrote:
<quoted text>STFU and swallow you bitch.
Drop dead, you piece of human waste.
Cross Bow

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Negro. You fail.
Rack card? You fail.
I know this may be hard for people like you to understand, There is a reason it says Rack card. Now think about it real hard and get back with me if and when you can understand it.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Cross Bow wrote:
<quoted text> I know this may be hard for people like you to understand, There is a reason it says Rack card. Now think about it real hard and get back with me if and when you can understand it.
Yep, cuz you are a dumb bunny.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#15 Oct 4, 2012
Hey, Hugh Heffer, there's this guy I heard about. He was a lot like you. Treated females like dirt and thought he was the greatest. Used the same words on them you used toward me in post #11.

His nickname is now Stumpy and he hates it.

Reality bites sometimes....lol
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if what you said about Mr. Hugh Hefner is true but I doubt it. Thats something you wouldn't know unless you worked for him, And I doubt that to. But what Mr. Hefner did do for a lot of women was make them million of dollars while working for him. And some got into high paying jobs because of Mr. Hefner. Of course didn't know him, Right?
Kindly reread my post and, perhaps, you will see your error.

The only thing Hugh HEFNER did was make a bunch of money for himself. Who in the world wanted to look at Octamom in the nude?

Regarding how successful these woman are at present, kindly backup your statements with more than your wishful thinking.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Wow! My unfan club was quick.

It's good you are learning to respond faster.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#22 Oct 4, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course he made money for himself, What kind of dumb thing is that to say. He like any business is in business to make money. And at the same time employed a lot of people and paid out a lot of wages.
You neglected to mention it so I did so for you. No proof of successful playmates?

Let's get back on topic.

What about the arrests? Were there many? What were people arrested for doing? Was anyone who posts on this site arrested?
Tyrone

Cherokee Village, AR

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You neglected to mention it so I did so for you. No proof of successful playmates?
Let's get back on topic.
What about the arrests? Were there many? What were people arrested for doing? Was anyone who posts on this site arrested?
I'll bet Rodger love to put his thing between those big boobies if yours. And you two do it bunny style.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 5, 2012
"Despite having the most expensive health care system, the United States ranks last overall compared to six other industrialized countries—Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom—on measures of health system performance in five areas: quality, efficiency, access to care, equity and the ability to lead long, healthy, productive lives, according to a new Commonwealth Fund report. While there is room for improvement in every country, the U.S. stands out for not getting good value for its health care dollars, ranking last despite spending $7,290 per capita on health care in 2007 compared to the $3,837 spent per capita in the Netherlands, which ranked first overall…

Earlier editions of the report, produced in 2004, 2006, and 2007, showed similar results. This year’s version incorporates data from patient and physician surveys conducted in seven countries in 2007, 2008, and 2009."
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#26 Oct 5, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet Rodger love to put his thing between those big boobies if yours. And you two do it bunny style.
You need to bone up on your spelling and I doubt quite seriously you are anything other than a fool.

You are also a sock which needs undoing.
Tyrone

Cherokee Village, AR

#27 Oct 5, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to bone up on your spelling and I doubt quite seriously you are anything other than a fool.
You are also a sock which needs undoing.
Come on, I want to do it bunny style with you. But I don't have a bunny style size tool. Come on lets do the bunny. Let me take hold of those bid bunny boobs of yours. Make you squeal like a bunny likes to squeal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Wondering 2,961
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 8 hr curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... 8 hr ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 9 hr Jammercolo 1,298
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 13 hr Hannah V 4,211
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 14 hr joanNYadoptees 2,787
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed AmyFaith 24,645
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search