Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Banjo Bones

Denver, CO

#127 Oct 27, 2010
Bennet is a Pelosi clone. Go Ken Buck
DL Probing

Golden, CO

#130 Oct 28, 2010
Spencer, the only way your rhetoric sticks to the wall is if there has been a spending bill veto override....

Guess that means you're dumb, no?
gyro

Denver, CO

#131 Oct 28, 2010
The party platform and the position on the issues. Also the association of Bennet with the Foreign Force occupying the White House.
John

Aurora, CO

#133 Oct 28, 2010
fiscally conservative ans socially liberal

“Barbie Doll Queen”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#134 Oct 28, 2010
Yes Michael Bennet we want a Democrat
Alan

Fort Collins, CO

#135 Oct 29, 2010
republican all the way -- need to balance out those spending, budget hungry, country crippling, corrupt dems in washington. Go get em em Buck..
John Faczak

Aurora, CO

#136 Oct 29, 2010
conservative and not Bennett
DL Probing

Golden, CO

#137 Oct 29, 2010
Yeah...except that Republicans held the WH when the vast majority of our national debt was accumulated.

Except that republican policies in iraq and tax cuts are responsible for the vast majority of our annual budget deficit.

Except that all the spending that's been done on bailouts, cash for clunkers and tax cuts for nearly every American citizen doesn't equal the amount spent on the Republican failed prescription drug program....not to even mention IRAQ.

You folks are literally too stupid to vote.

Back away from the booth.
CIAMATO

Denver, CO

#138 Oct 29, 2010
Time for some balance in Congress. Bennet has done NOTHING for CO- second lowest amt. of stimulus, won't be honest about Card Check, ObamaCare- and has run a dirty, dirty campaign.
CIAMATO

Denver, CO

#139 Oct 29, 2010
If the things Bennet has done are so good, why won't he defend them? Not one commercial, not one media article defending his record. Only attacking Buck. And those are about 90% lies (Ending SS, Student Loans, BC, No Voting for Senator, etc., all lies)and 10% spin. Even KMGH 7 Truth check admitted that, while 9News and KDVR say nothing, but take "the high road" on ads about Rich Eddie Perlmutter. Bennet's campaign and performance are just not defensible. Or he thinks, like DL, that we won't understand. Liberals- legends in their own minds.
Liberty or death

United States

#140 Oct 29, 2010
Jim Ritchie wrote:
I'm tired of godless heathens in congress telling us what to do.
Godless heathens? I take it you are a Godded heathen? The way I read the First Amendment, you are free t be whatever brand of religious zealot you want, but Congress is to be religion neutral. That doesn't mean every brand of religion other than whatever flavor you choose to espouse. Also, as I read by Bible, there is something about not judging others, and removing the beam from thine own eye. Maybe you missed that.
Jim Gagnepain

Westminster, CO

#141 Oct 29, 2010
A much better bipartisan candidate.
gyro

Denver, CO

#142 Oct 30, 2010
Ken Buck has an R beside his name.
RadioUranus

Boulder, CO

#143 Oct 30, 2010
Whitists Unite!

Now is the time for all good Republicans to strike a blow for fascism!

Since: Sep 10

Denver, CO

#144 Oct 30, 2010
" no quarter" semper fi

Since: Sep 10

Denver, CO

#145 Oct 30, 2010
semper fi
American

Denver, CO

#147 Nov 1, 2010
Obama puts a racist in charge of green jobs, a pedophile in charge of our schools, gets his political inspiration from terrorists and radicals, and has a wife that hates America...and the libtards try to paint Buck as "too extreme" because he's against abortion.

Tomorrow is a National I.Q. test folks. Study hard.
American

Denver, CO

#148 Nov 1, 2010
Anal probing, you already failed.
Does it matter

Greeley, CO

#151 Nov 1, 2010
Bennet is a hack who does not take Colorado's voice to Washington.
terrr

United States

#153 Nov 2, 2010
Bennet sounds like he is an idiot and all he did when he was Senate was vote with the majority....he did not even have an opinion about anything.....just a clone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phish Stream? 2 min rod65 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min here 37,292
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr tbird19482 23,549
Display Rainbow Flag? 15 hr Gerry 9
District 2 cops 15 hr T boy 17
last post wins! (Feb '11) 22 hr Icnoptnthis 25,974
Event Rents {poor guest service/employee morale} Sat Hunter 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages