I'm kinda worried

I am freaking out

I have started to prepare

I am ready

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#1 Dec 10, 2012
The most important thing on my list is the list of those who are most prepared but have no defense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“We are in so much doo doo ”

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Sterling, CO

#2 Dec 10, 2012
If you are prepared you better be prepared to keep it!

Level 1

Sterling, CO

#3 Dec 11, 2012
For those of you who are smart enough to be getting ready, what exacly are you doing to prepare?

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Dec 11, 2012
No

and

No

... nor did I expect or prepare for Liberals coming to unplug my Granny as promised in 2008.

Level 1

Sterling, CO

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
No
and
No
... nor did I expect or prepare for Liberals coming to unplug my Granny as promised in 2008.
Please explain

Cathouse Mouse

#6 Dec 11, 2012
I don't think I will,..... you'd have needed to have been there to get the full gist of it.

Try Google;

"comin' to git yur guns and unplug yur grannie."

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#7 Dec 11, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
For those of you who are smart enough to be getting ready, what exacly are you doing to prepare?
Definitely need to be prepared.
First, the banks and the stock market are a bad place to keep your savings. I've converted most to gold and silver which will still have value when the dollar fails. I don't mean on paper either. I mean hide it under your mattress gold and silver.

Second, when it comes crashing down people who aren't prepared will try to help themselves to what others have that they don't. I was already armed but have stockpiled a good supply of ammo.

Third necessities, food, water, medications, toilet paper, fuel, wood, seeds, generator, batteries.

Fourth, I've stockpiled extra items that will be in high demand for use in bartering as this will replace currency.

Fifth, books and games. I have 100's of books which will be useful both as entertainment and for trading. If we go off the grid we can no longer entertain ourselves watching TV or playing on the internet. Hey, people might read and start getting smarter again.

Level 1

Sterling, CO

#8 Dec 11, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the banks and the stock market are a bad place to keep your savings. I've converted most to gold and silver which will still have value when the dollar fails. I don't mean on paper either. I mean hide it under your mattress gold and silver.
Second, when it comes crashing down people who aren't prepared will try to help themselves to what others have that they don't. I was already armed but have stockpiled a good supply of ammo.
Third necessities, food, water, medications, toilet paper, fuel, wood, seeds, generator, batteries.
Fourth, I've stockpiled extra items that will be in high demand for use in bartering as this will replace currency.
Fifth, books and games. I have 100's of books which will be useful both as entertainment and for trading. If we go off the grid we can no longer entertain ourselves watching TV or playing on the internet. Hey, people might read and start getting smarter again.
Are you bugging in or bugging out?

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#9 Dec 11, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you bugging in or bugging out?
We'll have to see how it goes. There are two ideal places we could go where family is. Both have a water supply, fishing and abundant game, but a short growing season. I do own my home here in town but if it gets as bad as I think it might we may not be able to defend it and we would head for the hills. I don't think all hell will break loose over night so we should have time to haul our supplies up there.

Cathouse Mouse

#10 Dec 11, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what you and this guy ...

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsS/tve...

... have in common.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#11 Dec 28, 2012
SSsixinchbarrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain
These tea suckers were being sarcastic and saying that the liberals want to "Pull the plug" on old people. They got this idea from a guy that they ran for presient who got the idea from a guy who lives on a plannet out there somewhere sitting around and... Who the heck knows where they got the idea but the statement was mean and as stpid as the person who made it. My proof will be all the peanuts and spam you will see above this post.

But the tuth is...They don't have to degrade the majority of people in this country at every single moment possible. It's over and they can talk with their voe just as we did. Of course that makes them mad also.
Jed

Arvada, CO

#12 Dec 28, 2012
I gots a pallet of toilet paper from Costco, I'm good.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Jed wrote:
I gots a pallet of toilet paper from Costco, I'm good.
I've saved a years supply of perscriptions, I'm even better:):)

Level 1

Sterling, CO

#14 Jan 26, 2013
I am really suprised there isn't more discusion about this.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Gold and silver will be worthless when the $hit truly hits the fan. I would not trade a loaf of bread for a ton of gold.

The rest I agree ya nailed it.

Level 5

Littleton, CO

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Yup, that's for sure!

Level 5

Littleton, CO

#17 Mar 14, 2013
I will be able to buy all of the food I need with medications. You have to think as if you really are in this situation and find the things that will truely be needed. There are lots of them and they don't take so much space that you can't be on the move with them. Just think!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
I will be able to buy all of the food I need with medications. You have to think as if you really are in this situation and find the things that will truely be needed. There are lots of them and they don't take so much space that you can't be on the move with them. Just think!!!
Antibiotics will be worth more than gold. That's not saying much as gold will be worthless.

The economy will become a barter system of good and services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 3,912
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! 1 hr ILLEGALS - DRUG -... 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 3 hr Tooth Fairy 89
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr tbird19482 13,001
'Christmastime' in Boulder: Extras sought for f... 6 hr Mary E Brewer 1
microbiologist and virologist nightmare of the ... Thu MICROBIOLOGIST 1
nurse in maine can carry ebola and test negativ... Thu MICROBIOLOGIST 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]