Republicans Blame Fox News for Losin...

Republicans Blame Fox News for Losing the Election

Posted in the Denver Forum

“How do you like me Rite now ”

Since: Jul 12

Rite Next Mouse Hole to You.

#2 Nov 13, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
After decades of telling members of their party that everyone in the media that isn't on the right is part of the liberal bias conspiracy, now their telling conservatives to just turn off Fox News and stop listening?
http://www.politicususa.com/republicans-blame...
UhhKarl..Those are blaming them for not enough support for Romney ..Instead of being FAIR AND BALANCED..LOL..

I blame the obamapropaganda machine for all the lies to your kids about free tuition and the illegals he allowed free rides for their votes as he made them residents just in time..And of course all the videos Im about to post of obama supporters..lol..And the constant obama adds all over the freaking place offering free stuff..

Who would all the welfare lifers vote for???

Respectable dad or Santa claus..

You made me write it.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2012
KarlVIII wrote:
After decades of telling members of their party that everyone in the media that isn't on the right is part of the liberal bias conspiracy, now their telling conservatives to just turn off Fox News and stop listening?
http://www.politicususa.com/republicans-blame...
We got nothing to worry about.The republican party is not about to change.There only chance is the continued dumbing down of Americans.Can you say evolution is straight from hell kids? Why ya think Republicans want charter schools for? Yeap, to teach young earth creationism to kids.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
We got nothing to worry about.The republican party is not about to change.There only chance is the continued dumbing down of Americans.Can you say evolution is straight from hell kids? Why ya think Republicans want charter schools for? Yeap, to teach young earth creationism to kids.
All you have to worry about is the next four years of what you voted for. The fiscal cliff commith.

And the religion thing is getting old. Its not religion that fuels ALL good Americans. You waste a lot of time thinking about it.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to worry about is the next four years of what you voted for. The fiscal cliff commith.
Four years WTF? We will be driving off that cliff in little over a month.I don't see the republican house letting the rich pay more taxes.We all get to drive off to higher taxes together.
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>
And the religion thing is getting old. Its not religion that fuels ALL good Americans. You waste a lot of time thinking about it.
Your right some good American are atheist.
It's because many a republican believe in a 9000 year old earth.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/06/r...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I blame Sniper for the Romney loss.

I blame Fox knews for the Romney loss.

I blame all the other posters created by Sniper for the Romney loss.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9 Nov 14, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>I blame obamazombies like you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P36x8rTb3jIXX&feature=rel ated
No link? The nerve.

I blame you, sniper, as you did an excellent job of turning anyone who would have vote for romney away with your nonsense, ignorance and hate!

People read what you wrote. As you supported romney, they knew they couldn't agree with your choice.

It's all YOUR fault romney lost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 59 min Hatti_Hollerand 25,185
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr godless by choice 5,790
Murderous White Cops 4 hr Confederacy 7
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr CSA 40
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Lucy 18,706
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Denise 22,825
would any woman be willing to take my virginity... Thu paco20 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages