We MUST remove Obama in November!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#113 Oct 24, 2012
Tony wrote:
Fifty percent of college graduates are unable to find college graduate level jobs right now. They sacrificed and studied and got deep in debt in order to be able to make more money and in order to have a better life, and many are unable to find college graduate level jobs which will pay them the amount of money that they need and deserve, and they are unable to find jobs which will help them to grow and which will allow them to live up to their full potential. Americans MUST be able to live up to their full potential. I hate seeing wasted potential. Mitt Romney will help to restore the American Dream so that Americans can live up to their full potential again.
Oh, yes, they obtained degrees in fields where turnover of personnel is few and far between. Perhaps obtaining degrees in something worthwhile would have proven their money was well spent.

Mitt Romney will do NOTHING for the American people but sell them out in order to make a whole bunch of bucks for himself.

Mitt will not, cannot win. America is not that stupid!

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#114 Oct 24, 2012
Clint Eastwood's New Video! VOTE ROMNEY! WE CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER 4 YEARS!:

Amen to that.

Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#115 Oct 24, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Clint Eastwood's New Video! VOTE ROMNEY! WE CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER 4 YEARS!:
Amen to that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =on3rmLq0e3gXX
Did a piece of furniture upstage Clint again?

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#116 Oct 26, 2012
Benghazigate... is THIS what our brave American diplomats and Navy Seals deserved? NO!:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explosive-ben...

Impeach this guy!
Medicate Tinfoil Groupies

AOL

#117 Oct 28, 2012
My God these KKKoncervatives above me would have you believe al Qaeda has set fire to your mother's bloomers and you must immediately shoot her to save the a nation from being singed.

You do understand anything coming from Fox News, Glen Beck or his "Blaze" is as reliable as anything coming out of Pakistan or Iran? Those who say they are our friends usually act in ways proving they are our enemy. If Libyans guarded the embassy (because outsourcing US service men's jobs has been in since Reagan,) that the attack could have been an inside job by the pro government Libyans who didn't want US interference or a CIA covert operation gone wrong. If it was the later expect not to have it declassified. Republicans may leak information and get informants and agents killed for political gain, like always.

Abu Obeida seems to be the group named repeatedly as the attackers. But in a world of war lords and armed militants blaming one group for the crimes of others only lets the guilty go free.
Do you realize you could be passing along the very propaganda they want used to drive this country to war with Iran so they can blow Israel off the map?

*Benghazi, witnesses said members of the group that raided the U.S. mission specifically mentioned the video, which denigrated the prophet Muhammad.
Tarek, an off-duty police sergeant who asked that his full name be withheld to shield him from reprisals, said he came to the scene about an hour after the attack began and found militants blocking the road leading to the compound.
"They drew their guns on me and they told me that the Americans were abusing our prophet," he said. "That's why they said they had come to fight."
He and others described the attackers as a mob rather than a team of commandos. It included some organized elements, they said, but its intelligence was less than precise. A caretaker at the villa adjacent to the U.S. mission said the attackers initially threatened to raid his compound until he and a guard barred the gate and shouted: "Private property! Women inside!"

Libyan guards who served as the security force at the U.S. compound said the mob was made up of disparate types, some who appeared to be experienced fighters and others who were not. There were long-bearded men whose faces were obscured by scarves in the style of practiced militants and called each other "sheik." But there also were younger men, some who looked like teenagers with wispy beards on their uncovered faces.

"There were civilians there, and many were carrying weapons," said Sheik Mohamed Oraibi, a hard-line Islamic preacher who arrived soon after the attack began. He said the attackers arrived in about 20 pickup trucks, many of which had machine guns mounted on them in the style favored by rebels during the Libyan revolution last year.

Multiple witnesses said the accents and vernacular used by the attackers sounded Libyan, not foreign. They were extremely well armed, but Libya is awash in weapons. In Benghazi, machine guns and shoulder-fired grenade launchers, many pilfered by rebels from Kadafi's stocks during the revolution, are sold on the streets.
"This was a group of thieves that saw a chance and wanted to seize it," said Hamad Bougrain, a spokesman for the Feb. 17 Martyrs Brigade, a Libyan pro-government militia whose members were part of the mission's security detail. Members of the militia also responded to the attack.
Libyan officials say one of the key suspects is Ahmed Abu Khattala, leader of an Islamist militia called the Abu Obeida brigade. He has acknowledged being at the scene but denies leading the raid. Libyan officials say there are no orders to arrest him.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct/19/world...
Rush

San Jose, CA

#118 Oct 28, 2012
@@@@@@@@@@
Control Items

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual
who can labor in freedom." --Albert Einstein {}

"The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedoms." --William O. Douglas

(Courtesy the Federalist Chronicle)

----------

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." - Julius Caesar
@@@@@@@@@@

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Manchester

#119 Oct 29, 2012
Obama does hold one distinction... the WORST president of all time:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/worst...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) 1 hr Oh Boy 518
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Juan Carlos 58,908
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 21 hr responsibility 4,308
News Man who gave 14-year-old Lakewood girl meth, pi... Tue MOGADORE 2
Yvonne Anderson of Ya Ya Services, Inc. Feb 19 Pissed customer 2
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 64
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Feb 17 Girl-Seat_Lover 49

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages