“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#25 Dec 7, 2012
Get REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You still can't defend your lie can you little girl
It's not a lie and you haven't disputed it have you? You can't prove me wrong can you?
Get REAL

New York, NY

#26 Dec 7, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a lie and you haven't disputed it have you? You can't prove me wrong can you?
It is a lie and VisionXIIX in post #18 showed the truth and you ignored the truth and went on some side show deflection rant.
spin doctor

United States

#27 Dec 7, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you prove?
spin doctor

United States

#28 Dec 7, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
47% was a little understated actually. 62% of Obama voters are on some form of government assistance.
That comes out to around 37million voters. Statistically impossible.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#29 Dec 7, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be a link to it somewhere you idiot. That is what everyone is asking for. Don't act dumb.
Actually its on a previous thread and no longer an issue..But it is true..And if you werent an idiot yourself then you wouldn't make a comment like that.And being from Arkansas Im guessing you are either mouse or district dummy.In his coward suit..lol..The stats were on the news and if you look at the link I will get for you it will show you that obamas support came from the most minority welfare states..Colorado being one of them.We have lots of low life minorities, illegals and anchor kids that were able to vote this time..Strange huh ?

#30 Dec 7, 2012
spin doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
That comes out to around 37million voters. Statistically impossible.
Only if You yourself dont have or posted your breakdown..lol..The issue is obama voters demanding a bailout for votes.Any comments on the video ?

#31 Dec 7, 2012
Here is actual stats for November..However the new food stamp number exceeds 52 million as of today..

Do the math yourself and see how many new welfare people started since obama first took office and compare to the number now..And then check it to Detroit for the sake of the arguement..Oh..Add the current numbers if you like and do the same thing..Ill keep looking for the article about the 62%..Enjoy..

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#32 Dec 7, 2012
Get REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a lie and VisionXIIX in post #18 showed the truth and you ignored the truth and went on some side show deflection rant.
As I already pointed out post #18 changes the subject to foodstamps.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#33 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Only if You yourself dont have or posted your breakdown..lol..The issue is obama voters demanding a bailout for votes.Any comments on the video ?
The video is amazing. It's hard to believe that an elected office holder would be SO clueless.

I still don't understand why Detroit is in such dire straights. Didn't Obama fix that when he "saved" the car companies? Wasn't that one of his talking points during the debates? What went wrong? Didn't it work? He sure acted like it did.

Any ideas?

#38 Dec 7, 2012
Hi Morphina.Nice to see you.

#40 Dec 7, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
The video is amazing. It's hard to believe that an elected office holder would be SO clueless.
I still don't understand why Detroit is in such dire straights. Didn't Obama fix that when he "saved" the car companies? Wasn't that one of his talking points during the debates? What went wrong? Didn't it work? He sure acted like it did.
Any ideas?
Many reasons..Her ineptness at the helm is a multi reason.Unions is another...Ill get back to that,, But the crime rate is unbelievable. So many neighborhoods dont have stores in them anymore because of the resident kids robbing them all the time.More small businesses are pulling out of places like detroit and Philly and that means people have to go farther for food meanning more areas of poverty from no businesses..The city is union police too..They dont have to get out of the cars and get shot at if they arent even there.Most cops there are all in hiding at night because they are targets from out of nowhere anymore.The crime goes up..Jobs go down..Poverty sets in.Welfare is the only income in many areas.Just the one that voted for obama 100% in Philly had like 75% unemployment.There are no neighborhood jobs so people have to travel to work..So if welfare pays over 45,000 a year now then why work at all.

Detroit as of today has 3 million bucks in their treasury..They will file bankruptcy for sure and it was already known. Obama is failing them just like he did everywhere else.He got the votes and now he doesnt have to do sh!t but carry on as he wanted to do.....Its what he wants..He wants to level the playing field by taking everyone else down to welfare levels so we all need the handouts from the government..

Just wait and see what he does with the Sandy victims verses Detroit..lol....That will be a factor in how he really feels about Americans..

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#42 Dec 7, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Many reasons..Her ineptness at the helm is a multi reason.Unions is another...Ill get back to that,, But the crime rate is unbelievable. So many neighborhoods dont have stores in them anymore because of the resident kids robbing them all the time.More small businesses are pulling out of places like detroit and Philly and that means people have to go farther for food meanning more areas of poverty from no businesses..The city is union police too..They dont have to get out of the cars and get shot at if they arent even there.Most cops there are all in hiding at night because they are targets from out of nowhere anymore.The crime goes up..Jobs go down..Poverty sets in.Welfare is the only income in many areas.Just the one that voted for obama 100% in Philly had like 75% unemployment.There are no neighborhood jobs so people have to travel to work..So if welfare pays over 45,000 a year now then why work at all.
Detroit as of today has 3 million bucks in their treasury..They will file bankruptcy for sure and it was already known. Obama is failing them just like he did everywhere else.He got the votes and now he doesnt have to do sh!t but carry on as he wanted to do.....Its what he wants..He wants to level the playing field by taking everyone else down to welfare levels so we all need the handouts from the government..
Just wait and see what he does with the Sandy victims verses Detroit..lol....That will be a factor in how he really feels about Americans..
You are so right. You did know I was being sarcastic right? I was hoping one of our visitors could figure out why it didn't work. We already know. They can't so they have resorted to throwing those evil judge its at us. Ouch! A peanut! That hurt. Oh wait, no it didn't. Amateurs, wait till their moms find out they're still up and playing on the computer.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot!! If you THINK you have the right to call anyone a idiot, because they post their opinion, then YOU are the idiot.
Well, they kinda announced that they were when they got here didn't they?
Hi Morphina good to see you here.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#45 Dec 8, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
As I already pointed out post #18 changes the subject to foodstamps.
You said in post #7 "most Obama voters are on some kind of Government assistance"

Are food-stamps government assistance or not?

I already pointed out you are incorrect but you continue to repeat this lie on every other thread.

What is wrong with you people? Would you vote for a candidate that said they were going to make life harder than it already is? of course not.

People vote for the candidate that says they will help them and understands their situation it's called knowing your audience.

You continually demonize the electorate and this is precisely why your side LOST

Not a smart tactic.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#46 Dec 8, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Here is actual stats for November..However the new food stamp number exceeds 52 million as of today..
Do the math yourself and see how many new welfare people started since obama first took office and compare to the number now..And then check it to Detroit for the sake of the arguement..Oh..Add the current numbers if you like and do the same thing..Ill keep looking for the article about the 62%..Enjoy..
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...
Keep on sticking to that 62% comment. At first it was 63% you guys kept saying. I haven't been able to find anything about it except for here on Topix. If you find it, I'll be happy to take a look at and see how they determined how people voted when no one is supposed to know how anyone votes.

That is the challenge I present to you and Troll, how did they determine how people voted when no one is supposed to know how anyone votes?

You know that 35% of those that voted for Mitt are secretly Gay. It was on the news.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#47 Dec 8, 2012
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on sticking to that 62% comment. At first it was 63% you guys kept saying. I haven't been able to find anything about it except for here on Topix. If you find it, I'll be happy to take a look at and see how they determined how people voted when no one is supposed to know how anyone votes.
That is the challenge I present to you and Troll, how did they determine how people voted when no one is supposed to know how anyone votes?
You know that 35% of those that voted for Mitt are secretly Gay. It was on the news.
They can't back their claim with any credibility because there is no data to back this rhetoric

The fact they just cannot grasp is they backed losing ideology and their platform and candidates haven't a clue what the electorate in this country want's and or needs...

Reality bites

AOL

#48 Dec 8, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>What did you prove, except that you are a simple minded idiot. Don`t you know that it`s OK to disagree? Mabye you were not taught that as a child, but you need to learn some manners when posting to my friend!
No it isn't Ok to disagree. DIVERVITY in everything but THOUGH is a cornerstone of the Progressive Ideology.

The Election is Over. The inherent dishonesty of "political correctness" has castrated us all.

Surrender, Submit, OBEY........THE Obama!!!

“We can totally see you coming”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49 Dec 9, 2012
LEROY OF DETROIT

In a Detroit church one Sunday morning, a preacher said,

"Anyone with 'special needs" who wants to be prayed over,

please come forward to the front by the altar."

With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the

Preacher asked, "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"

Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing."

The preacher put one finger of one hand in Leroy's ear, placed his

other hand on top of Leroy's head, and then prayed and prayed and

prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole

congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.

After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands,

stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"

Leroy answered, " I don't know. It ain't 'til Thursday."
denver doll

United States

#50 Dec 9, 2012
Lol

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#52 Dec 13, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't back their claim with any credibility because there is no data to back this rhetoric
The fact they just cannot grasp is they backed losing ideology and their platform and candidates haven't a clue what the electorate in this country want's and or needs...
She says she saw it in the news but the only place I can find it is here on Topix..lol. I guess she just created it and now that she has repeated it a few times its a fact?..lol. Hey that reminds me of my avatar..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min KiMerde 8,825
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Carlos 15,298
Lt.Joe Kenda 3 hr N Bush 1
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 hr Wondering 720
Apex fun run a scam? 19 hr NewHorizon 81
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sat mossy seaman 24,939
Points in the Game (Jul '11) Fri painter bob 1,325
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton