Detroit demands bailout paybacks for obama votes.

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Council woman says "Pay up suckers"...

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out.

Published December 05, 2012

FoxNews.com

A Detroit city council member is asking President Obama to bail out the financially troubled city in return for residents’ overwhelmingly supporting his successful re-election bid.

“There ought to be a quid pro quo," said Councilwoman JoAnn Watson, according to My Fox Detroit.

Nearly 75 percent of voters in Wayne County, which includes Detroit, voted for Obama on Nov. 6.

“There ought to be a quid pro quo."

- Councilwoman JoAnn Watson

"After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young, he went to Washington, D.C., and came home with some bacon," Watson said. "That's what you do," Watson said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/de...

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

That says it all right there. Obama supporters voted for free stuff..............

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

In the video on FOX news she says" When you goes to the save obama/the whitehouse you gots to bring home the bacon"...LOL..No BS..
Bob Lewis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Election is over. Obama Won. Embrace the Disgrace!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

"The White House has expressed no plans to bail out the cash-strapped city that some experts say could go bankrupt by the end of the year."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/05/de...

It didn't work now did it..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
That says it all right there. Obama supporters voted for free stuff..........
If you think one person speaks for everyone that voted for Obama then you are really misinformed, like most fox viewers..lol.

You guys are still trying to explain why Mitt lost. Get over it, it was Mitt's fault. His 47% comment sealed his fate.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think one person speaks for everyone that voted for Obama then you are really misinformed, like most fox viewers..lol.
You guys are still trying to explain why Mitt lost. Get over it, it was Mitt's fault. His 47% comment sealed his fate.
47% was a little understated actually. 62% of Obama voters are on some form of government assistance.

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Is this a trick question ?

Breaking news...YES....Your answer is YES

This lady IS the one person speaking for a million obama voters in Detroit.and most of them on welfare and unemployment.Detroit has like 35% unemployment..Now that you put it that way..the answer is YES...LOL..

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
47% was a little understated actually. 62% of Obama voters are on some form of government assistance.
How did you determine that percentage?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..Is this a trick question ?
Breaking news...YES....Your answer is YES
This lady IS the one person speaking for a million obama voters in Detroit.and most of them on welfare and unemployment.Detroit has like 35% unemployment..Now that you put it that way..the answer is YES...LOL..
That woman is a nutcase. Plain and simple.

Using your logic I can say that Todd Akin speaks for you on the abortion issue?
Reality bites

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you determine that percentage?
Wait til America gets the Bill when Big Govt/Big Union California goes belly up? Obama's Blue State cronies have really made a mess of California.

Current State Debt.......$450,000,000,000... ...unfunded State Pensions.....$600,000,000,000. ....
get ready to PAY UP SUCKERS.......

It seems that politicians promising to pay tens of thousands of public workers two to four times as much as every one else doing the same job without a prayer of funding the contracts no matter how high the taxes in return for Public Employee Union campaign support isn't such a great idea after all.

Who knew???

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That woman is a nutcase. Plain and simple.
Using your logic I can say that Todd Akin speaks for you on the abortion issue?
LOL..I know..But that is typical for a representative of millions of Democrats wanting handouts..She ran her city in to the ground with her own ineptness [ much like California democrats too] and now just like obama she expects money for her bad management..lol..

Do you know more people are moving out of Detroit then ever before because of her leadership and record unemployment ?

She should have stayed in school..

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Wait.........
What?????
I thought Obama already bailed out Detroit......
Didn't that whole GM takeover work?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Still waiting for you to show us where you got your percentages at.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

District9 wrote:
Still waiting for you to show us where you got your percentages at.
It was on the news..........

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll....

Why do you keep repeating this LIE the only pundit to even utter this LIE is Rush Limbaugh....and everyone knows he is as credible as dirt.

The TRUTH is:

According to a study from the Tax Policy Center

The fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate John McCain in 2008. The study concluded a majority collecting food-stamps and TANF (welfare) to reside in Republican strongholds where 96 percent of voters supported Romney.

http://taxpolicycenter.org/

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll....
Why do you keep repeating this LIE the only pundit to even utter this LIE is Rush Limbaugh....and everyone knows he is as credible as dirt.
The TRUTH is:
According to a study from the Tax Policy Center
The fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate John McCain in 2008. The study concluded a majority collecting food-stamps and TANF (welfare) to reside in Republican strongholds where 96 percent of voters supported Romney.
http://taxpolicycenter.org/
I don't listen to Rush. I can't stand him. He has an awesome research department but he's just so full of himself I can't get past the ego to get the facts.

Obviously I didn't hear it from him so there must be other reports stating the same thing. That percentage did not break down how many were food stamp recipients though so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

The problems with this country aren't going to single out either democrats or republicans. I heard an appalling statistic on the radio this morning. During the last four years our debt has increased from 45% of GDP to over 70% of GDP. This is a measure of the solvency of a nation. The question that raises is not who they voted for but how are these people going to eat when the U.S. is bankrupt. Any suggestions?
fred

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on the news..........
There must be a link to it somewhere you idiot. That is what everyone is asking for. Don't act dumb.
Get REAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen to Rush. I can't stand him. He has an awesome research department but he's just so full of himself I can't get past the ego to get the facts.
Obviously I didn't hear it from him so there must be other reports stating the same thing. That percentage did not break down how many were food stamp recipients though so I'm not sure why you brought that up.
The problems with this country aren't going to single out either democrats or republicans. I heard an appalling statistic on the radio this morning. During the last four years our debt has increased from 45% of GDP to over 70% of GDP. This is a measure of the solvency of a nation. The question that raises is not who they voted for but how are these people going to eat when the U.S. is bankrupt. Any suggestions?
Nice deflection

Terrible acknowledgement of your ongoing LIE

Damn right wing twist and distort LIARS

Then you wonder why Harry Reid filibuster's his own bills

Y'all are STUPID

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Just as both of you are deflecting my point. What is more important? The fact that they all voted for Obama or the fact that very soon we won't be able to feed them? Where are your hearts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 12,091
Denver h 2 hr Looking 8
Heroin is big now in CO (Jun '11) 2 hr Looking 29
how much does weed cost in the black market here ? 3 hr warrenkush 5
Granite stolen from one shop, found at another 5 hr TooHigh 2
To Obama; Wanna burn one? 17 hr Bud Good 6
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 18 hr Bob 139
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 12 at 10:41AM MDT