AlQueda responsible for Bengazi Patreaus said from 1st day,Obama lied

Posted in the Denver Forum

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Petraeus: Benghazi attack linked to al-Qaeda
WASHINGTON (CNN)-
Former CIA Director David Petraeus testified on Capitol Hill Friday that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was an act of terrorism committed by al Qaeda-linked militants.
That's according to Rep. Peter King of New York, who spoke to reporters after a closed hearing in the House, which lasted an hour and 20 minutes

http://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/Petr...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#2 Nov 16, 2012
Peatreus lies. Get a clue. He was far to busy collecting girlfriends to give a crap about anyone who was in danger.

He dropped the ball, people died and it's his fault!

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Did you get that valuable information from MTV or Jon Stewart ? Maybe Sesame street ?

Ill bet you did..lol..

Do you ever have an adult comment ?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Did you get that valuable information from MTV or Jon Stewart ? Maybe Sesame street ?
Ill bet you did..lol..
Do you ever have an adult comment ?
Yes, each and every one I make.

About your comments...when you learn the truth about the end of your free ride, it will be a pleasure to watch you fall.

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Ur just trying to make me feel better arent you..Ill tell you what..Ill be back in a few..Im going to take some of that money I get from the government and go get a little more ink done on my neck..Ive got this big snake going up from ..well never mind but its gonna be cool..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Ur just trying to make me feel better arent you..Ill tell you what..Ill be back in a few..Im going to take some of that money I get from the government and go get a little more ink done on my neck..Ive got this big snake going up from ..well never mind but its gonna be cool..
You aren't disabled. You are a fraud and no better than those who you claim abuse the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 12 hr Brian_G 12,531
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 21 hr sss 4,216
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Wed Dad 1,110
Review: Amerimax Windows (Jul '10) Wed Jon 33
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Wed Wondering 3,291
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Tue Tooth Fairy 80
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Tue Kawalski 1
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info