Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#192 Jul 12, 2013
Go back home on public transportation. There's nothing wrong with going public.

Bye-bye
Malachi Constant

Modesto, CA

#193 Jul 12, 2013
BS!^^ mexicans and Spaniards killed natives for sport in Ca.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#194 Jul 12, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>

And ironically, it was mostly Americans who took up the offer. And, they (Americans) slaughtered and scalped mostly peaceful Indians. Ordinary Mexicans deplored the scalping of their fellow natives and didn't engage in such disgusting behaviors.
Now blame this on the "Americans"!

The Harsh Realities Along the Mexican Border

Immigrants truly American

Manassas, VA

#195 Jul 12, 2013
for the sake of american downtrend economy, it's the best for us to hire the immigrants.why pay more when we can pay less.
Juan Too

Glendale, AZ

#196 Jul 12, 2013
Immigrants truly American wrote:
for the sake of american downtrend economy, it's the best for us to hire the immigrants.why pay more when we can pay less.
According to most intelligent thinkers, you are absolutely correct. The US economy stands to benefit mightily when the undocumented citizens are granted amnesty. And most intelligent Americans like yourself recognize this fact.

The low-brow disagree.
Juan Too

Glendale, AZ

#197 Jul 12, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now blame this on the "Americans"!
The Harsh Realities Along the Mexican Border
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2c1n4gGnVnYXX
That was staged and furthermore pretty pathetic acting.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#198 Jul 12, 2013
Staged as your talking to yourself, Rico. tsk tsk..

Although Cricket DID say he missed you.

I never do, always enjoy your bannings. Possible to converse when you aren't here talking to your other AKA's.

Pooch. Come ere...
Juan Too

Glendale, AZ

#199 Jul 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Staged as your talking to yourself, Rico. tsk tsk..
Although Cricket DID say he missed you.
I never do, always enjoy your bannings. Possible to converse when you aren't here talking to your other AKA's.
Pooch. Come ere...
Put the peyote pipe down, abuelita.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#200 Jul 12, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the peyote pipe down, abuelita.
Come ere Pooch. Gloria85,batgirl...how many others?
POOCH
Juan Too

Tempe, AZ

#201 Jul 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Come ere Pooch. Gloria85,batgirl...how many others?
POOCH
Got your pooch hanging right here.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#202 Jul 12, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Got your pooch hanging right here.
That would be your "pouch"- gang bangin garbage "immigrant" that you B. Or is that migrant, or alien? Whatever is the PC word for trash like you and your KKKLan of Mexican Racists? LaRaza isn't it?
Not interested. And besides, I 'm a bit old for your pedophilia....that leaves your rapto though eh? And my plea of self defense when asked about the bullet in your ah...pooch.

Now FO Stalker!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#204 Jul 14, 2013
Immigrant True American wrote:
<quoted text>
ask your granpa, great granpa(if they still alive) where they originated from?ireland, russia?thats mean u're an immigrant too.
Not according to US laws and our(Constitution)
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#205 Jul 14, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
We prefer "undocumented citizen".
The use of "illegal alien" is rude, tacky and low-brow.
You just made that up, "undocumented citizen?" FUNNY! US citizens are all documented and born in US soil or been naturalized thus deserving of citizenship. You can't refer to yourself as one if you've trespassed illegally to enter our country.....this is illegal entry thus labeling your status as an illegal alien, to refer yourself as an undocumented citizen would mean you lost your naturalization original document awarded to you for having passed the test & paid for which you never legally applied for which MEANS you're full of shit CALLING YOURSELF A CITIZEN having lost your document. HA! HA!
Juan Too

Phoenix, AZ

#206 Jul 15, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> You just made that up, "undocumented citizen?" FUNNY! US citizens are all documented and born in US soil or been naturalized thus deserving of citizenship. You can't refer to yourself as one if you've trespassed illegally to enter our country.....this is illegal entry thus labeling your status as an illegal alien, to refer yourself as an undocumented citizen would mean you lost your naturalization original document awarded to you for having passed the test & paid for which you never legally applied for which MEANS you're full of shit CALLING YOURSELF A CITIZEN having lost your document. HA! HA!
When one (like me) buys citizenship papers like social security card, driver license, Republican voter ID, etc., one naturally becomes a citizen. However, the papers are not documented with the authorities, therefore one (like me) is an "undocumented citizen". Comprendes, guey?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#208 Jul 15, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
When one (like me) buys citizenship papers like social security card, driver license, Republican voter ID, etc., one naturally becomes a citizen. However, the papers are not documented with the authorities, therefore one (like me) is an "undocumented citizen". Comprendes, guey?
"when one like me" you mean, illegal alien you? NO, if you are BUYING ALL THESE DOCUMENTS....THIS IS FRAUD! hell, you are worse than your cousin juan from Pearland Tx NOW in Vero, Florida, these bought fraudulent papers are just that....fraudulent and CRIMINAL, and don't NATURALLY MAKE YOU A CITIZEN, IDIOT! HILARIOUS! COMPRENDE? ha, ha ha!

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#209 Jul 15, 2013
Hunting season begins on August 1st. It is only a ten beaner limit.

Level 8

#210 Jul 16, 2013
Immigrants truly American wrote:
Tell that to the 14 million unemployed Americans!

Level 8

#211 Jul 16, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>

So why don't you go back to mexico?
Juan Too

Phoenix, AZ

#212 Jul 16, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you go back to mexico?
I go back and forth to Mexico, America, and Canada, as my business & personal interests warrant.

What is it to you?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#213 Jul 16, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I go back and forth to Mexico, America, and Canada, as my business & personal interests warrant.
What is it to you?
You're give me a bad reputation. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Wondering 3,809
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Respect71 12,844
last post wins! (Feb '11) 6 hr NotaGoth 24,665
Denver Police Want Help Identifying Auto Theft ... Thu joe 1
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu charles 612
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Wed Colleysammy 3
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Wed storiesforcommunity 49
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]