Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#145 Jul 3, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously no one calls the tool, as he is posting 24/7.
:)
Besides, we like real houses with real electrical wire. Not mud huts with rolex.
Me thinks he is that idiot other poser as well. Nothing is beneath him, that we know. Do you think his sheet is brown? Stained and borrowed as well? Well they say borrowed, I say stolen.
Hilarious Nijoni, lol!
Jay Silberberg

San Rafael, CA

#147 Jul 3, 2013
Deport all illegal immigrant parasites. We do not need more uneducated, unskilled Latinos. The ones already in this nation become gang bangers, drug dealers, tag public property, and turn once nice cities into barrios. Even the "educated" ones at Century Link and other large companies have an attitude that they we victimized by e Anglo and that we Americans all need to speak their language.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#148 Jul 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
I think you'll find we contribute much more than we get. Many pay into the social security system and will never see a dime.
I Think you to be Chief FOS:

Immigration's Human Cost
www.immigrationshumancost.org/index.html
Highlights the damage caused by open borders and permissive immigration policies to individual American citizens, particularly job displacement, community ...
Arizona's 'Attrition' Strategy: The Human Cost of Immigration ...- Time
www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,937416... ...
President Obama spoke Tuesday afternoon on the need for comprehensive immigration reform. TIME took to the streets of Arizona to examine that state's ...
Human Cost of Illegal Immigration: Combat Smuggling and Violence
www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/06/the... ...
Jun 22, 2011 ... Over the past 10 years, traversing the U.S.–Mexico border illegally has become increasingly dangerous for would-be immigrants. Illegal ...
The Human Cost of Immigration Enforcement in Phoenix - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
May 7, 2012 ... Tough immigration enforcement is making undocumented immigrants flee Arizona. But what does that mean for the local economy and ...
It's Time to Look at Human Cost of Immigration System | Detention ...
detentionwatchnetwork.wordpress.com/2013/05/1... ...
It's Time to Look at Human Cost of Immigration System. May 16, 2013. tags: Eloy Detention Center suicicides, Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project,...
Immigration: The Human Cost - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch...
Mar 30, 2007 ... A report on immigration from the Onion News Network.
It's surprising that more immigrants don't commit suicide in jail
www.azcentral.com/opinions/articles/20130515m... ...
May 16, 2013 ... It's surprising that more immigrants don't commit suicide in jail,Suicides are among the most intensely personal and traumatic events most of us ...
All Opinions Are Local - The human cost of immigration dysfunction
voices.washingtonpost.com/local-opinions/2010... ...
Aug 4, 2010 ... Victims exist on both sides of every issue. They're easy to find on the left side of the immigration debate -- for example, the children of illegal ...
'Human cost of delay' on immigration action differs between elites ...
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/nusablog/b... ...
Mar 20, 2013 ... Time magazine provides almost the perfect example of how little America's opinion elites identify with America's working classes. It comes ...
Immigration Human Cost | Locust blog
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/multicultur... -...
Immigration Human Cost. In Search of a Better Life… While legal immigrants and illegal aliens come to America for an improved standard of living, those
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#150 Jul 4, 2013
By going public the ILLEGALS are throwing themselves a pity party.

Rather than ask for or go through the legal process for things like asylum, actual citizenship, a green card or visa they are trying to turn themselves into faux martyrs by 'begging' for legal status.

Or rather than fight hard for the things they seek in the US in their very own countries they bring THEIR sissy fight to the US bludgeoning us with their problems and unwiley sense of entitlement to someone else fixing them.

PITY PARTY.....

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#151 Jul 4, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> Send them all back together.That's more than fair.
So true...illegal aliens made a choice to have kids and not to take them home with them...If they know their situation they shouldn't have kids period!
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#152 Jul 4, 2013
Just one of many..........

Wed Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM
A founder of the Minuteman border-watch movement has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexually abusing three young girls.

Christopher Allen Simcox faces charges of child molestation, sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing obscene material to a child.

The 52-year-old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court on Wednesday. He previously denied the abuse allegations during a police interview.

He has been accused of victimizing two 6-year-olds and a 5-year-old.

The Minuteman movement stepped into the spotlight in 2005 as illegal immigration heated up as a national political issue and Minuteman volunteers fanned out along the U.S.-Mexico border to spot and report illegal crossings.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#153 Jul 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
Just one of many..........
Wed Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM
A founder of the Minuteman border-watch movement has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexually abusing three young girls.
Christopher Allen Simcox faces charges of child molestation, sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing obscene material to a child.
The 52-year-old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court on Wednesday. He previously denied the abuse allegations during a police interview.
He has been accused of victimizing two 6-year-olds and a 5-year-old.
The Minuteman movement stepped into the spotlight in 2005 as illegal immigration heated up as a national political issue and Minuteman volunteers fanned out along the U.S.-Mexico border to spot and report illegal crossings.
What has this to do with illegals breaking the law?

Just means we have more criminals than we need here already.

If I break the law, I go to jail.

If an illegal shows up sneaking across the border, they kiss their asses.
Dark Helmet

Jackson, TN

#154 Jul 5, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Deport every single illegal alien. Do it humanely but forcefully. They take assets if any, some financial help when needed.
The low IQ mestizos are biological and cultural
toxins loose in America. Costly us dearly, shattering
America demographically.
I'm not quite as bothered by "low IQ mestizos" as I am the low IQ citizens.

It is they who are the biological and 'cultural' toxins loose in America. Chiefly because, to the casual observer, they seem to be the most 'citizen-like' and patriotic and their utterances therefore carry more weight.

Some of them are in public office.

But all of them have a voice that is loud.
Hola Isabel Coma estas

New York, NY

#156 Jul 5, 2013
Mr Sophistication wrote:
OK We Get IT!!!
You people from Denver HATE Mexicans!!
Not just people from Denver, amigo. The parasites have enemies, real enemies, all across the US. EVERYWHERE BUT WASHINGTON, DC.

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#157 Jul 6, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Deport every single illegal alien. Do it humanely but forcefully.
No ones got the balls to do it apparently.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#158 Jul 6, 2013
Mr Sophistication wrote:
OK We Get IT!!!

You people from Denver HATE Mexicans!!
No. We hate crime and how costly it is. Some of my best friends are Latino. But they live here legally.
BrownTheColorOf Excrement

Danbury, CT

#160 Jul 6, 2013
DEPORT them all!

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

#161 Jul 6, 2013
Mr Sophistication wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA

I don't believe you would even speak to a Latino :)
I just hugged one fiercely.

Too bad you think you know me at all.
Brenda besson

United States

#162 Jul 6, 2013
Lol bye everyone time to go home.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#164 Jul 8, 2013
Illegal Alien With 10 US Born Kids, Leaving Arizona Due To SB 1070

&fe ature=related

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#165 Jul 8, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> what im saying yes you are right,we did these jobs before them,and we will do them after they leave,oh I mean after they self deport,i said they lie.they make up stories,like this one.it ok buddy
made up stories like illegal immigrants put themselves in this position knownign what might happen, and do it anyways, is that made up?
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#166 Jul 8, 2013
Americans just don't have the work ethic the undocumented worker has.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#167 Jul 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
Americans just don't have the work ethic the undocumented worker has.
That's complete horse shit juanita. We did just fine, and in fact better than all over the world before you people broke in. Out street's were tidy, yards well groomed, everyplace including Orange Country California were Pearls in the Nation. Now look at California, Chicago, Florida and increasingly the Southwest....toilet's on every street. Taco trucks at every corner.... dirty yards where car's are parked. Low rider's blaring Spanish Music....come on. We were healthier, Wealthier and cleaner before you.

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#169 Jul 9, 2013
Congratulations Mexico! You have edged out the USA, taking first place as the fattest ass people in the entire world. You are a winner now.
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/...
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#170 Jul 9, 2013
It must be from eating all that American food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Tooth Fairy 6,112
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr uSUCK 14,393
drugs and dealers 7 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 8 hr Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 14 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? Thu mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Thu Paula 311
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info