Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#101 Jun 30, 2013
Honest Brutality wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of crops that need humans to pick are now grown by America's corporations and most seem to be coming out of Mexico now anyway.
The illegals aren't here to pick stuff anymore. They're here to take our construction jobs.
I delivered a construction load to Macy's in NYC, and the only English speaker I found, on the job, was the foreman.
I've seen this in every major city I've been to. Our dock workers are mostly Spanish speakers who don't understand English, as well.
Does that make them illegal? No. But it sure raises the odds a bit.
They're after our blue collar jobs and we've allowed our politicians to do it to us.
Thank you....
Exactly what I have seen around here too.
Spanish speakers all over/holding jobs English/legal speaking Americans once held...... and they are coming after the rest slowly but surely. Give them citizenship,strip them of all social services meant for Americans going through hard time and have them pay into the system as we all do. If not FORCE Mexico to take responsibility for her POOR. Money is running out,Americans are tired of these people forced upon us and we want a solution that will put Americans back to work/productive individuals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#102 Jun 30, 2013
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Because no one cares. Not enough people will stand up and tell their represenatives that enough is enough, get rid of the illegals.
they will wait until it effects them in a bad way personally then cry and wonder what happened.

i would bet that all citizens who are not paying attention or support this bill have never dealt with illegal aliens or maybe never seen one.

to think we would be worst off if all employers were corrupt and so low as to hire illegal aliens.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#103 Jun 30, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
they will wait until it effects them in a bad way personally then cry and wonder what happened.
i would bet that all citizens who are not paying attention or support this bill have never dealt with illegal aliens or maybe never seen one.
to think we would be worst off if all employers were corrupt and so low as to hire illegal aliens.
Democrats scream that illegals aren`t getting assistance, but I for one have seen illegal women with a gaggle of kids pay for their food with a federal food stamp card, and her ole man pay cash for the taxable items.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#104 Jun 30, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats scream that illegals aren`t getting assistance, but I for one have seen illegal women with a gaggle of kids pay for their food with a federal food stamp card, and her ole man pay cash for the taxable items.
once they drop anchor they get alot more than food stamps,the insurance alone would be worth more than some make working.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#105 Jun 30, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
once they drop anchor they get alot more than food stamps,the insurance alone would be worth more than some make working.
I think if enough people wrote their represenatives, and told them to deport the illegals, or we will do it for them, they would stop dragging their feet on the issue.

If I break the law, I go to jail. Funny thing isMexico enforces their borders by shooting any that attempt to cross.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#106 Jun 30, 2013
BlameItOnTheFrench wrote:
This last week we saw a perfect example of how immigrants who do not assimilate or care to assimilate during the Zimmermen trial.
This Jeantal girl who cannot read cursive is a perfect example of an immigrant family that doesn't give two hoots about assimilation. First the Haitians in Florida come there by the boat load literally and figuratively. There are actual stories of people being on the beach when a boat load washed ashore; and they didn't RUN to the nearest immigration office either. Second Haitians, decendents of the colonial French iherited alot of the French culture and attitude-and it shows bigtime. Also what is not publicized but was/is a problem is the Haitian population in south Florida in particular has a high aids rate-they are a danger to themselves and other-actual citizens.
The Haitian youth; many heavily influenced by their elders who refuse to speak or learn English do not fare well in PUBLIC school-they actually had to set up ethnic classes because cultures other than hispanic have some of the greatest difficulty learning English-why because the probably ILLEGAL elder refuse to learn or use English. I know second and third generation Haitians and they say the elders REFUSE to speak or really learn English which they should be doing for their kids sake.
What does all this mean, it means the proper and LEGAL channels to citizenship and/or immigration are there for a reason and this to help people assimilate & learn the culture/law, learn English and not infect or do harm to the existing citizens. This is why I have NO sympathy twards these ILLEGAL aliens and immigrants who think the rules should'nt apply to them.
We don't need reform. We just need to send these ILLEGALs to the back or to the end of the line.
Once 50 million illegals become Americans. The Country is sunk... I used to have hope but no more. They don't assimilate, don't care too, do no want to learn English, too dumb too, and only want freebies. This Country as I once knew it is gone. There are real Americans that know this already. The idea that this wasn't planned all along is insane. The reason's to come to the U.S. in the beginning, are over. The so-called American dream is a nightmare now.....This change to our demographic's will forever destroy the Constitution and what our founders intended....
Brenda besson

United States

#107 Jun 30, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Once 50 million illegals become Americans. The Country is sunk... I used to have hope but no more. They don't assimilate, don't care too, do no want to learn English, too dumb too, and only want freebies. This Country as I once knew it is gone. There are real Americans that know this already. The idea that this wasn't planned all along is insane. The reason's to come to the U.S. in the beginning, are over. The so-called American dream is a nightmare now.....This change to our demographic's will forever destroy the Constitution and what our founders intended....
oh its not going to happen,really
Lee

Douglasville, GA

#108 Jun 30, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Get lost dont come back.take everyone with you mom dad and kids!!!!!!!!!!
u should do research first b4 posting
BrownTheColorOf Excrement

Danbury, CT

#109 Jun 30, 2013
deport them all NOW

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#112 Jul 1, 2013
Go public! Take public transportation back to your homeland. Bye-bye.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#113 Jul 1, 2013
Corny Moon Tool wrote:
This frightens me
Your Avatar scares me, those eyebrows !

Seriously tho were they ever in Shadow?
Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame/shame on me.

and I have been fooled twice,three time and over, but I see that as being to nice. When it comes to Illegals.... the buck stop here.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#114 Jul 1, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen them with Pockets of money, claiming they have 0- to get some freebie. Claiming 12 dependents, etc... I worked in Social Services for awhile. Couldn't do it. The system sucks so much. They have no self respect when it comes to lying. Or breeding either for that matter.

They think the cookie jar won't empty. If it does, I suppose they will start robbing banks along with their home invasions and rapes.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#115 Jul 1, 2013
The other thing I have witnessed is how they will protect their Rapists. Their "beloved" sons,etc...
Which is why their culture will never change They embrace their sins and the evil there of. Lying is nothing to them.
They abandon their kids in Mexico to come here and breed more to abandon.
Currently more kids are caught on the border. Called by mom and dad thinking this amnesty is gonna really pay off for them. Kids, alone even or with a coyote.
Great family values, eh?
I hope to God they get the boot. They need to be responsible for their actions and their Country of corruption, not drag it here.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#116 Jul 1, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My Career, Rico Mutt for La RAZA, was in Broadcasting, and living off my Artwork. Yours is? Gang banging for jackpot babies?
Here is another Choctaw debunking the Mezito illegals myths.http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=rC9v5Wr6Is8XX
I own an electrical/home repair business. I've been in the electrical business for over 16 years. I just expanded to home repairs. I can't repair a tee pee.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#117 Jul 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> oh its not going to happen,really
Really!!! Defacto amnesty is just as bad. That's what we have now, and the house might tweak the Senate bill but seriously.... 50 million Hispanics and 20 million Asians changes everything that made this the U.S.A. Sorry. Not racism either, only they have no education of the civic's of this country. No intelligence, no idea what and how it came to be the Country it is. Today 19 Firefighters died in Prescott Arizona. Not one member of that team was Hispanic, and yet they were protecting all citizens of the U.S. What sacrifices if any have any Mex,Asian made for this Country.... Nothing....Our Founders would be shitting their pant's if they saw this crap.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#118 Jul 2, 2013
Shut up and sit down in the bus!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#119 Jul 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I own an electrical/home repair business. I've been in the electrical business for over 16 years. I just expanded to home repairs. I can't repair a tee pee.
Illegals can't own such. What happened to your white boss and the baby you deserted? You certainly can't repair your other lies. You live on topix as a Propagandist for your race. And yet now you want to deny. Yawn...Chief FOS is at it again! Look ,it's the braying Ass!

Put the pipe down carefully,pendaja.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#121 Jul 2, 2013
Quirky

Denver, CO

#122 Jul 2, 2013
Illegals should be deported.
Torpedo 8

Turlock, CA

#123 Jul 2, 2013
Grind em' all up and make mexi-hol outta 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Wondering 6,098
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 47 min mjjcpa 14,385
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 2 hr DILF 69
good strip clubs? 14 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 14 hr Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar Thu Reyna lokita 4
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info