Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story
Brenda besson

United States

#76 Jun 28, 2013
wads wrote:
the Mexicans wouldnt be here if the damn lazy ass americans would get a job and stop living off the goverment..you better remember who picked all those fruits and vegetables for your trifling ass..
are you saying mexicans are not fat,or lazy,i think there both.the only reason you get jobs is because you work cheap.you wish you could be american coz u want govrement hand outs.(fatty) you people are gross really
Brenda besson

United States

#78 Jun 28, 2013
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for a living. See, there is a funny thing about the word illegal. It means crime.
I was born here :) Now if you want to support people who are doing things that are "illegal" be my guest. But why should I have to?
Stop illegal acts in America, and do it by the book. If your country is such a mess, do something to fix it.
lol
lalaland

Mesquite, NV

#79 Jun 28, 2013
Never worked with a Mexican that would sooner steal than breath. It's in their DNA. All that are here illegally are criminals. I would never illegally go to Mexican because I am not a criminal. They are.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#81 Jun 28, 2013
Ask a mexican why they are here, and they will tell the truth. They will say they are here to overrun the country, and laugh.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tachikawa, Japan

#82 Jun 29, 2013
America's stock-prices must lower now!
Dow must be $3,000 now.
S&P must be 300 now.
America's stock-prices must crash now!
America's economic-growth-rate must be lower than
Japan's, China's, Germany's, Taiwan's, and South-Korea's economic-growth-rates.

When we consider these-years,
high-prices of American-stock-prices have only bad effects for our America.

Economic-bubbles must occur in Japan, China, Germany, Taiwan, and South-Korea now.
Japan's, China's, Germany's, Taiwan's, and South-Korea's stock-prices must be higher now!
Japan's, China's, Germany's, Taiwan's, and South-Korea's economies must move from manufacturing-bases more towards service-bases now.
Japan, China, Germany, Taiwan, and South-Korea must make shifts from manufacturing to the service-industry in Japan, China, Germany, Taiwan, and South-Korea now.
Japan's, China's, Germany's, Taiwan's, and South-Korea's economic-growth-rates must be higher than America's economic-growth-rate.

The U.S. must have Universal-Health-Care only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The U.S. must decrease the gap between the rich and the poor only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The U.S. must revive Labor-Unions only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The U.S. must revive antitrust-law only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The jobless-rate of the U.S. must be 2% now.
The minimum-wages of Americans must be $70,000 per person per year.

The U.S. must be the largest creditor-nation in the world ever in world-history now.
The U.S. must have 5-Trillion-dollar-trade-surplu s per year and 5-Trillion-dollar-current-acco unt-surplus per year now.
The U.S. must revive American-Heavy-Industry and American-Manufacturing-Industr y only in the U.S. only for Americans now.
The U.S. must be the world's factory now.
The U.S. must fill the world with Made-in-U.S.A.-products now.
The U.S. and American-companies must monopolize all the markets all over the world now.

The U.S. must withdraw her American-Forces from Japan, Germany, South-Korea, Singapore, Asia, Europe, Afghanistan, and Pakistan now.
The U.S. must withdraw her American-Forces now from all the wars in which the U.S. now involves.
Of course, the U.S. must win these wars now.

Uyghur (Xinjiang) Independence war, Tibetan-Independence war,
South-Ossetia war, Chechen Independence war,
Japan-China war, Japan-Russia war, Japan-S.Korea war, Japan-N.Korea war,
China-Malaysia war, China-Indonesia war,
Sino-Russia border conflict, Sino-Indian war, Indo-Pakistani war,
European war, Germany-Russia war, British-Russia war, Balkan war, and Falklands war
must begin now.

The U.S. must not involve these wars.
The U.S. must make cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons in the U.S.,
and the U.S. must export those cars, ships, steel, airplanes, PCs, home-electric-appliances, and weapons from the U.S. to the world.

I strongly believe that I am doing good for our America.
Remember Pearl Harbor!
You are violating PATRIOT-Act!
Southern Hoosier

Greenville, SC

#83 Jun 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
Families should not be split up. That's cruel.
So what happens when someone breaks the law? Do we not send them to jail if they are married? Families are split up all the time when one parent or both go to jail. Why should illegals be treated different?
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#85 Jun 29, 2013
Juan wrote:
Chief Scratch Ya Balls - haven't you given up yet. No one is on the government take more than the American Indian. Most are drunks and unable to hold a job like yourself. How about telling us what you did for a career ?
Shut-up you wannabe American, what right do you have to complain? when you don't do your part and pay income tax! or feed and clothe your kid which for lack of any balls YOU DON'T SUPPORT HER!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#86 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My Career, Rico Mutt for La RAZA, was in Broadcasting, and living off my Artwork. Yours is? Gang banging for jackpot babies?
Here is another Choctaw debunking the Mezito illegals myths.http://www.youtube.com/w atch?v=rC9v5Wr6Is8XX
lol! LOL! right on Nijoni! Eventually they'll nab this illegal tax evader.
BlameItOnTheFren ch

Bryn Mawr, PA

#87 Jun 29, 2013
This last week we saw a perfect example of how immigrants who do not assimilate or care to assimilate during the Zimmermen trial.

This Jeantal girl who cannot read cursive is a perfect example of an immigrant family that doesn't give two hoots about assimilation. First the Haitians in Florida come there by the boat load literally and figuratively. There are actual stories of people being on the beach when a boat load washed ashore; and they didn't RUN to the nearest immigration office either. Second Haitians, decendents of the colonial French iherited alot of the French culture and attitude-and it shows bigtime. Also what is not publicized but was/is a problem is the Haitian population in south Florida in particular has a high aids rate-they are a danger to themselves and other-actual citizens.

The Haitian youth; many heavily influenced by their elders who refuse to speak or learn English do not fare well in PUBLIC school-they actually had to set up ethnic classes because cultures other than hispanic have some of the greatest difficulty learning English-why because the probably ILLEGAL elder refuse to learn or use English. I know second and third generation Haitians and they say the elders REFUSE to speak or really learn English which they should be doing for their kids sake.

What does all this mean, it means the proper and LEGAL channels to citizenship and/or immigration are there for a reason and this to help people assimilate & learn the culture/law, learn English and not infect or do harm to the existing citizens. This is why I have NO sympathy twards these ILLEGAL aliens and immigrants who think the rules should'nt apply to them.

We don't need reform. We just need to send these ILLEGALs to the back or to the end of the line.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#88 Jun 29, 2013
Come out of the shadows and get into the bus. Time to go home.
Jeff Smith

Hollywood, FL

#89 Jun 29, 2013
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#90 Jun 29, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit you must have brown squirting out of your eyes. What part of only 3% of illegals are working agricultural related jobs aren't you getting? What part of there are unlimited H-2A visas for those types of workers, aren't you getting?
What part of it is working you should ask yourself.
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#91 Jun 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of it is working you should ask yourself.
Those visas work it is just that the cheap azzed growers want to increase their profits so they hire illegals instead. So much for the lies that the crops are rotting on the vines. If they followed the laws and used those visas they wouldn't have that problem. It's their own damned fault!

What about the other 97% of illegals that aren't picking crops? You must be kidding if you think they are all doing jobs that Americans or legal immigrants won't do.
join the community

Denver, CO

#92 Jun 29, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
How did this ILLEGAL alien women fill out the paperwork for a business/license. What information is she using on banking business, tax returns and other misc legal matters?
Undocumented my butt. How about falsified and/or fraudulent DOCUMENTS, a CRIME.
Whose Social Security did she use all these years since 1999?
How about all the millions of illegals ? And..its not 11 million
illegal aliens that are here. Back in 2006 it was 20 million, now someone threw out that number& every politician is running with it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93 Jun 29, 2013
BlameItOnTheFrench wrote:
This last week we saw a perfect example of how immigrants who do not assimilate or care to assimilate during the Zimmermen trial.
This Jeantal girl who cannot read cursive is a perfect example of an immigrant family that doesn't give two hoots about assimilation. First the Haitians in Florida come there by the boat load literally and figuratively. There are actual stories of people being on the beach when a boat load washed ashore; and they didn't RUN to the nearest immigration office either. Second Haitians, decendents of the colonial French iherited alot of the French culture and attitude-and it shows bigtime. Also what is not publicized but was/is a problem is the Haitian population in south Florida in particular has a high aids rate-they are a danger to themselves and other-actual citizens.
The Haitian youth; many heavily influenced by their elders who refuse to speak or learn English do not fare well in PUBLIC school-they actually had to set up ethnic classes because cultures other than hispanic have some of the greatest difficulty learning English-why because the probably ILLEGAL elder refuse to learn or use English. I know second and third generation Haitians and they say the elders REFUSE to speak or really learn English which they should be doing for their kids sake.
What does all this mean, it means the proper and LEGAL channels to citizenship and/or immigration are there for a reason and this to help people assimilate & learn the culture/law, learn English and not infect or do harm to the existing citizens. This is why I have NO sympathy twards these ILLEGAL aliens and immigrants who think the rules should'nt apply to them.
We don't need reform. We just need to send these ILLEGALs to the back or to the end of the line.
Yes, absolutely. We took in a Huge amount of Haitians after the last catastrophe there and ignored the ones already here.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94 Jun 29, 2013
why not arrest them on the spot,they say they are illegal aliens lock them up and deport.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#96 Jun 29, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
why not arrest them on the spot,they say they are illegal aliens lock them up and deport.
Because no one cares. Not enough people will stand up and tell their represenatives that enough is enough, get rid of the illegals.
Not So Fast

Omaha, NE

#97 Jun 30, 2013
join the community wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose Social Security did she use all these years since 1999?
How about all the millions of illegals ? And..its not 11 million
illegal aliens that are here. Back in 2006 it was 20 million, now someone threw out that number& every politician is running with it.
Exactly!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#98 Jun 30, 2013
I disagree satan 4. Many people stand up. Our so called Representatives are corrupt and bribed. Do you have any idea how many petitions against these illegals there are? The majority of AMericans are not for giving all to Mexihell. The Illegal in office is however, just as Bush was. The Govt has not been for the People, by the People or of the People for quite some time.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#99 Jun 30, 2013
-Cryogenic Drinkie- wrote:
<quoted text>I've always said if we need people to pick the crops the prison system is a good place to start.
DEFINITELY has been done before!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr Brian_G 12,531
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 15 hr sss 4,216
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 21 hr Dad 1,110
Review: Amerimax Windows (Jul '10) Wed Jon 33
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Wed Wondering 3,291
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Tue Tooth Fairy 80
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Tue Kawalski 1
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info