Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Read more: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Read more

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#49 Jun 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds petty superficial and ignorant of the reality that the farmers and their labor forces are the hand that feeds this nation.oh! the ones that leave are being replace by new comers because somebody has to pick the straw berries and other produces then somebody has to transport it to stores as the process goes on and on processing and canning etc all the way to the stock market as illegal immigration labored.
Illegal aliens make more money by having those "ANCHOR" babies!

(CBS) It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with
a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital
to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a
dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.

She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His
Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.

Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in
the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're
given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it
easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.

That's because those babies can eventually sponsor their parents - when they
turn 21 years old.

Read rest of story below:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/07/eve...
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#51 Jun 28, 2013
please come out of the shadows and protest . That way it will be easy to find and deport you .
raykelpie

Perth, Australia

#53 Jun 28, 2013
we want to send all the africans , all muslims, indians,sri lankans , pakis ,and new zealanders to your beautiful country.
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#54 Jun 28, 2013
My Name is wrote:
Make them join the military to become citizens.
Absolutely not! I don't want foreigners defending our country when they had no respect for our laws in the first place.
BrownTheColorOf Excrement

Danbury, CT

#58 Jun 28, 2013
Allan S Sheer wrote:
I love Mexican dick in my ass!
Mi Amigos!
I hate fat brown racists!
Yeah.
We know.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#59 Jun 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds petty superficial and ignorant of the reality that the farmers and their labor forces are the hand that feeds this nation.oh! the ones that leave are being replace by new comers because somebody has to pick the straw berries and other produces then somebody has to transport it to stores as the process goes on and on processing and canning etc all the way to the stock market as illegal immigration labored.
Ho hum...then stop doing it, PLEEZE!!!
Funny how Americans have been eating fruit since the pilgrims landed. If mexicans don't/won't do it, we will get Thai's, if not them, Africans, Cambodians. The line is endless. Oh, and they won't complain. True story: When I grew up in LA, we had a Japanese gardner and so did all of my neighbors!!! They were the gardners everyone used. Don't think you have us hogtied and are the only ones!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#62 Jun 28, 2013
America does not SPlit up their jackpot babies from them. They act as if we kidnap them, when in FACT they simply abandon them, to the tune of 350,ooo a year! True to form they wish to put their crimes and sins onto others.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#63 Jun 28, 2013
Chief Scratch Ya Balls - haven't you given up yet. No one is on the government take more than the American Indian. Most are drunks and unable to hold a job like yourself. How about telling us what you did for a career ?
-Cryogenic Drinkie-

Aurora, CO

#64 Jun 28, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Americans have been eating fruit since the pilgrims landed. If mexicans don't/won't do it, we will get Thai's, if not them, Africans, Cambodians. The line is endless. Oh, and they won't complain. True story: When I grew up in LA, we had a Japanese gardner and so did all of my neighbors!!! They were the gardners everyone used. Don't think you have us hogtied and are the only ones!
I've always said if we need people to pick the crops the prison system is a good place to start.
Brenda besson

United States

#65 Jun 28, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
These illegal aliens have their own country.
yes,they want all american people to move to mexico.so they can stay here.iv been saying that for years.oh and you need to learn how to speak spanish not the other way around.
Brenda besson

United States

#66 Jun 28, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not! I don't want foreigners defending our country when they had no respect for our laws in the first place.
like they would even care to fight for this country.if that should happen they would move back to mexico.again crossing the border.none of these people want to be american they want america.
Tom Traynor

AOL

#67 Jun 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
Families should not be split up. That's cruel.
It is sad. it seems that the foreigners or the children of the foreigners don't understand that they can go back to their countries and keep their families together.

It is insanity to expect Americans adjust our laws to pander to Illegals????

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#68 Jun 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
Chief Scratch Ya Balls - haven't you given up yet. No one is on the government take more than the American Indian. Most are drunks and unable to hold a job like yourself. How about telling us what you did for a career ?
My Career, Rico Mutt for La RAZA, was in Broadcasting, and living off my Artwork. Yours is? Gang banging for jackpot babies?
Here is another Choctaw debunking the Mezito illegals myths.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#69 Jun 28, 2013
BTW Breeder for your clan, how many of your offspring are you living off of?

Have you EVER worked, other than for your Racist clan?
Chief FOS are you. Jealous and envious of the Native Americans as all you have is Carpet bagging Cowardice. Now hurry to another of your aka's.
Brenda besson

United States

#70 Jun 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens make more money by having those "ANCHOR" babies!
(CBS) It was 5 a.m. and CBS News national correspondent Byron Pitts is with
a woman who is nine months pregnant. She's rushed to a south Texas hospital
to undergo a C-section - a $4,700 medical procedure that won't cost her a
dime. She qualifies for emergency Medicaid.
She gave birth to a healthy, 8 1/2 pound baby boy - born in America. His
Mexican mother gave him an American name: Eliot.
Eliot is one of an estimated 300,000 children of illegal immigrants born in
the United States every year, according to the Pew Hispanic Center. They're
given instant citizenship because they are born on U.S. soil, which makes it
easier for their parents to become U.S. citizens.
That's because those babies can eventually sponsor their parents - when they
turn 21 years old.
Read rest of story below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/07/eve...
yeah that law needs to be changed,how does a woman who is illegal get to run into a hospital,and have a legal child helllllo.a hispanic must of made that up,is that even a law oh I mean a loophole lol I gusse they call that a dream act lol
Brenda besson

United States

#71 Jun 28, 2013
-Cryogenic Drinkie- wrote:
<quoted text>I've always said if we need people to pick the crops the prison system is a good place to start.
and lets not forget the welfare people you know all those heroin,crack,addicts who dont have the will or the way to get a real job,let them pick the feilds,problem solved
Brenda besson

United States

#72 Jun 28, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
thats right !!!! On an other post we said people in jail,or welfare people.hell if jails let them make lic plates im sure they can pick fruit lol
Brenda besson

United States

#73 Jun 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Obama stop taking drugs?
Autobiography admits use of pot, cocaine, his temptation by heroin
WASHINGTON -
Barack Obama admitted using drugs in his autobiography but
never revealed if or when he stopped, points out an explosive new book on the Democratic presidential candidate written by the co-author of 2004's "Unfit for Command," the Swift Boat exposť that impacted John Kerry's campaign for the White House.
"I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years," Obama wrote in "Dreams From My Father," in a section of the book about his college days. "Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it."
In "The Obama Nation," a new book by Jerome Corsi, a WND staff writer, the author speculates about why Obama disclosed his drug use.
"Why Obama chose to disclose he smoked marijuana and used cocaine at all remains a mystery," Corsi writes. "Perhaps Obama felt the information would eventually come forward from his school buddies. So, to minimize the damage from this concealed fact, Obama possibly judged self-disclosure was the best route."
http://www.wnd.com/...
did he stop taking drugs?i dont think so
wads

Hickory, NC

#74 Jun 28, 2013
the Mexicans wouldnt be here if the damn lazy ass americans would get a job and stop living off the goverment..you better remember who picked all those fruits and vegetables for your trifling ass..
Brenda besson

United States

#75 Jun 28, 2013
Tom Traynor wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad. it seems that the foreigners or the children of the foreigners don't understand that they can go back to their countries and keep their families together.
It is insanity to expect Americans adjust our laws to pander to Illegals????
oh they understand,they dont want to hear it .how would you feel if you had all these kids that you cant afford,and dont really want (tools I call them) and you dont get to stay here(not) now what are you gonna do.go back to mexico lol see how things work out when you dont think before you act.see what happens when you make tools.see what happens when you dont come here legally.see what happens when rude,disrespectful juan thinks he can now(his words)replace the fat lazy american looking for a goverment handout lol.these people are just disgusting!!!!!! An illegal talking about an american.if they disrespect like that now,could you imagine what would happen if they get to stay.juan go home dont come back you make me sick no unemployment checks for you looooooooooser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min lides 19,171
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Reverend Alan 2,612
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr scirocco 17,401
Colorado Law Enforcement Switches Message in Th... 13 hr Culture Auditor 1
News 2 men in flaming car ram Glasgow Airport; suspe... (Jun '07) 16 hr joec106 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 18 hr Respect71 1,312
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 20 hr Red_Forman 104
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]