Undocumented immigrants are going public to stop their deportations

Jun 27, 2013 Full story: Denver Westword 204

Imelda Valenzuela Gonzalez stands before the revolving door of the downtown Denver skyscraper that houses the federal immigration court.

Full Story
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#214 Jul 16, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 14 million unemployed Americans!
Tell that to the business owners! They don't hire and when they do so at minimum wage, no benefits, and part time! FK greedy and savage capitalism! First they said too much inventory (1990's). Now they say too much labor. Employers are loving the excess labor pool and stagnang salaries!

FK YOU CAPITALISM!
Va te faire foutre

AOL

#215 Jul 16, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't you go back to mexico?
Why don't you go back to Canada, China, India, and Europe where you have your factories and your lump of money you saved by moving abroad! FK YOU CAPITALISM!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#216 Jul 16, 2013
Va te faire foutre wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to Canada, China, India, and Europe where you have your factories and your lump of money you saved by moving abroad! FK YOU CAPITALISM!
why don't you get a real internet provider AOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#217 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>

Tell that to the business owners! They don't hire and when they do so at minimum wage, no benefits, and part time! FK greedy and savage capitalism! First they said too much inventory (1990's). Now they say too much labor. Employers are loving the excess labor pool and stagnang salaries!

FK YOU CAPITALISM!
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can
by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#218 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you go back to Canada, China, India, and Europe where you have your factories and your lump of money you saved by moving abroad!

FK YOU CAPITALISM!
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can
by what others say about him.

- Leo Aikman

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#220 Jul 17, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
How did this ILLEGAL alien women fill out the paperwork for a business/license. What information is she using on banking business, tax returns and other misc legal matters?
Undocumented my butt. How about falsified and/or fraudulent DOCUMENTS, a CRIME.
Conveniently overlooked details.
Juan Too

Phoenix, AZ

#221 Jul 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're give me a bad reputation. LOL
Sorry, my name is Juan also, so I use that. My middle name is Jesus but most on here probably would get a tad testicle if I posted under that name.
join the community

Denver, CO

#222 Jul 17, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
A few years ago I got a letter from IRS telling me I hadn't claimed all my income. It turns out that I , A 60+ year old American born woman was actually working as a 45 year old Mexican woman in California. It took them almost 2 years to get that straight. Now you know how they fill out that paper work. They steal the info.
They're ALL working here with someones SS#. My brother an American citizen also received a letter from IRS stating he owed $, for jobs
in other states. He's never been out of Co.It was an illegal alien from Mexico. And they want a person to feel sorry for them ? I think..not!!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#235 Jul 17, 2013
join the community wrote:
<quoted text>
They're ALL working here with someones SS#. My brother an American citizen also received a letter from IRS stating he owed $, for jobs
in other states. He's never been out of Co.It was an illegal alien from Mexico. And they want a person to feel sorry for them ? I think..not!!
I say DEPORT! DEPORT! DEPORT! lets stop thinking about and DO IT!!!
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#367 Jul 18, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
And ironically, it was mostly Americans who took up the offer. And, they (Americans) slaughtered and scalped mostly peaceful Indians. Ordinary Mexicans deplored the scalping of their fellow natives and didn't engage in such disgusting behaviors.
Yeah they cut the heart out a sacrificed their body to the Sun god . good old Incas ?Mesos . Read Mexicos history.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#379 Jul 19, 2013
Take your dating issues elsewhere Rico. Nurture your wounds at LaRaza headquarters. What, no support there either?
Juan Too

United States

#380 Jul 19, 2013
NIJONI,

You should check out the dating website. You might get fixed up with a real El Chingon Mas Perro. LOL

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#381 Jul 19, 2013
Undocumented AlienS should all whine their way back across the Rio.
No takers on your dating site, we see Rico. Such a Loser boy toy. Hasn't the paper bag chocked you yet?
Put more glue in.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#394 Jul 20, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Undocumented AlienS should all whine their way back across the Rio.
No takers on your dating site, we see Rico. Such a Loser boy toy. Hasn't the paper bag chocked you yet?
Put more glue in.
I use to huff when I was younger, but no longer do it.
Level 8

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#395 Jul 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains everything. It severely damaged your brain and ability to reason.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#396 Jul 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
(Thx for more validation)....sure...whatever

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#397 Jul 20, 2013
Oh my my, oh hell yes,last time to put on that party dress...Tom Petty

Lots of harmonica here..........

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#398 Jul 20, 2013
More cut and paste that shows you up, juanito, rico..whatever
The girl, a runaway, who lives at the Settlement Home for Children, was picked up by three Latino men and driven to the Avalon Arms apartments, where she was raped by a large group of men for several hours, according to police.

As many as 13 men took turns sexually assaulting the girl. Many cheered and filmed the sickening crime on their cell phones, according to court documents.

Juan Lozano Ortega, 25, and Edgar Gerardo Guzman Perez, 26, have been charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. Both are currently being held in the Travis County Jail on immigration detainers.
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d...

That sex trafficking they excel at as well, these from Mexihell.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#399 Jul 21, 2013
LIKE they have a pot to piss in???

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#400 Jul 21, 2013
I am talking mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr KarlVIIIII 12,547
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Terra Firma 3,307
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Fri Eaddae 305
9news: USGS: Oil, gas at fault for Colo. earth... Fri Bev Jamison 1
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Fri Bev Jamison 2
Denver Dispatch'Awesome' Michelle Obama Thrills... Fri disgruntled reader 1
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sep 17 sss 4,216
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••