Sidetracks - Arr! It's 'Talk Like a P...

Sidetracks - Arr! It's 'Talk Like a Pirate Day'

There are 9 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Sidetracks - Arr! It's 'Talk Like a Pirate Day'. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

This may have you wondering, how does a day like this get started and does it really have a following? Miami-Herald writer Dave Barry helped with the later in 2002 when he wrote a witty and supportive column in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Dirty John Bonney

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 19, 2007
Arg! I be lovin the pirates life!
Tards

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2007
How fraking retarded is this!

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

#3 Sep 19, 2007
Tards wrote:
How fraking retarded is this!
I agree, I post in pirate speak and they delete my post. But I can go to another thread, suggest that a philipino is latino, hence an illegal immigrant, hence they need to be deported and my post will remain for all to see.

“I am not someone else.”

Since: Aug 07

Webberville, MI

#4 Sep 19, 2007
Craazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I post in pirate speak and they delete my post. But I can go to another thread, suggest that a philipino is latino, hence an illegal immigrant, hence they need to be deported and my post will remain for all to see.
ROFL!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2007
Talk to the hook.

“Never kick a turd on a hot day”

Since: Sep 07

Ol' Bamy

#7 Sep 19, 2007
BLARGH me matey! I dub ye the mighty but pirate of the land!
Me_Me_Me

Troy, MO

#8 Sep 19, 2007
Shiver Me Timbers I want to sing and dance I want to sing and dance
Monkeynuts

Louisville, CO

#9 Sep 19, 2007
Craazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was not deleted. I believe you posted in the OTHER thread. Down near the bottom of the page there's a thread of the same title (before they changed it to a Sidetracks story) and you posted in it.
Mr Giblets

UK

#10 Sep 20, 2007
why not a "speak like a pirate's parrot day" as well?

pieces of Eight!
pieces of Eight!
pieces of Eight!
pieces of Eight!
pieces of Eight!

who's a clever boy, then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women 47 min what 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Respect71 48,152
Male on Female Facesitting topix? 11 hr alimaster 11
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 15 hr Izzy-_- 3,435
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) Thu Respect71 28,194
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Apr 25 JP MORGAN 717
last post wins! (Feb '11) Apr 25 _FLATLINE-------- 26,290

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages