“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12438 Feb 25, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky!!! Hpw ya been?
Been good, i ran across this old thread and thought i would lay down a post here.

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

#12439 Apr 14, 2012
Bumping our way old page.....what got us all started was 9news getting rid of our comments. You can see all my posts on the boulder daily camera.....I post about the homeless project everyone seems to be against. It is pretty lively....even a homeless blogger is against me!!!! I am also going to try and start a rally against this huge tennis court thing boulder wants, we have a ton of courts that are defunct and crap. I say fix what is here and not build new. I may be more concerned about my property value but who isn't? Why build a mass tennis arena when there are tons of unused courts all around town? makes no sense.... I go to this park every day and I pass this locked tennis court with weeds higher then the net and this basketball court that looks like it is from boy in the hood.... fix what we have or the old will get worse. Can't tennis people play on different courses??? It should be fun that way... see the city and take it all in.... anyway....my love to Marty if you all remember him...

hussie and tirzha e-mail me.....stackaberry@gmail.com

love to topix except for that fat troll and those baltimore fans....=)

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#12440 Aug 22, 2013
I's help bump old page

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12441 Sep 16, 2013
Stacked wrote:
Bumping our way old page.....what got us all started was 9news getting rid of our comments. You can see all my posts on the boulder daily camera.....I post about the homeless project everyone seems to be against. It is pretty lively....even a homeless blogger is against me!!!! I am also going to try and start a rally against this huge tennis court thing boulder wants, we have a ton of courts that are defunct and crap. I say fix what is here and not build new. I may be more concerned about my property value but who isn't? Why build a mass tennis arena when there are tons of unused courts all around town? makes no sense.... I go to this park every day and I pass this locked tennis court with weeds higher then the net and this basketball court that looks like it is from boy in the hood.... fix what we have or the old will get worse. Can't tennis people play on different courses??? It should be fun that way... see the city and take it all in.... anyway....my love to Marty if you all remember him...
hussie and tirzha e-mail me.....stackaberry@gmail.com
love to topix except for that fat troll and those baltimore fans....=)
Is any of this under water from all the rain you guys have been getting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 612
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 31 min girl 24,660
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 4 hr Colleysammy 3
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr KarlVIIIII 12,825
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 8 hr storiesforcommunity 49
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr Terra Firma 3,756
Apex fun run a scam? 11 hr Becca 1
girls aressted in syria 19 hr model t 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]