Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hot stuff.
Hey beautiful, long time no see.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12420 Dec 2, 2011
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Hey beautiful, long time no see.
Hey Captain!!! How have you been? Busy as hell here!!! I try to get to Topix once or twice a week, but I don't get time to play around, catching up on my tracker.... you should really branch out from the Denver forums :o)

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12421 Dec 2, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Captain!!! How have you been? Busy as hell here!!! I try to get to Topix once or twice a week, but I don't get time to play around, catching up on my tracker.... you should really branch out from the Denver forums :o)
Pst, Im on duty now, so I had to write you from here. Good to see you. I've been pretty good. I tried posting in Internet Troll but some rodents have infested the thread I made there. Send me some links later pretty please. Pm me any time. How many dogs?

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#12423 Dec 3, 2011
Cheeka! You cliqued on Denver :)

Location hidden

#12424 Dec 3, 2011
The Troll Doll wrote:
Cheeka! You cliqued on Denver :)
My first topix clique :o)

You following me? lol

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#12425 Dec 3, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
My first topix clique :o)
You following me? lol
Noooooooo! I live here. I created troll doll and ran away to offbeat when the troll excrement got too deep in Denver. You might remember me on some of the political threads as a gray box called Mad Mad Mad. Then about a year ago when people started posting as me I registered as Auntie Social List. Then I got sick of it and went to play in offbeat.

Location hidden

#12426 Dec 3, 2011
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooooooo! I live here. I created troll doll and ran away to offbeat when the troll excrement got too deep in Denver. You might remember me on some of the political threads as a gray box called Mad Mad Mad. Then about a year ago when people started posting as me I registered as Auntie Social List. Then I got sick of it and went to play in offbeat.
I realized that you live here after I saw the clique thread...my memory is crap, but I do remember Auntie Social List.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#12427 Dec 3, 2011
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I realized that you live here after I saw the clique thread...my memory is crap, but I do remember Auntie Social List.
She's still around, troll doll just has more fun!

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#12428 Dec 3, 2011
I stole this from another thread. It's really cute!

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#12429 Dec 15, 2011
We're all still around...Some of us just like lurking in dark corners...LOL!

Location hidden

#12430 Dec 16, 2011
Hussie wrote:
We're all still around...Some of us just like lurking in dark corners...LOL!
Long time no see Hussie....Merry Christmas.

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Level 1

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#12431 Feb 22, 2012
Place looks vacant...WTF?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12432 Feb 25, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time no see Hussie....Merry Christmas.
Hi Cheeka!

Location hidden

#12433 Feb 25, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Cheeka!
Hey Ricky!!! Hpw ya been?

Location hidden

#12434 Feb 25, 2012
Hussie wrote:
Place looks vacant...WTF?
Pretty much is :(

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#12435 Feb 25, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much is :(
Yep..nobody worth talking to here..Denver died because topix allows trolls to abuse people and doesnt listen to the complaints..Some trolls just wont be banned no matter what they do or how many complaints are filed..Most people dont stay around to chat when there are trolls running free to abuse people. Topix has turned in to a place for evil people to abuse good people trying to chat... Too many other sites that are friendlier.

Location hidden

#12436 Feb 25, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Yep..nobody worth talking to here..Denver died because topix allows trolls to abuse people and doesnt listen to the complaints..Some trolls just wont be banned no matter what they do or how many complaints are filed..Most people dont stay around to chat when there are trolls running free to abuse people. Topix has turned in to a place for evil people to abuse good people trying to chat... Too many other sites that are friendlier.
No they don't...I've seen it many times...but there are some good folks here that are worth talking to.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12437 Feb 25, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Yep..nobody worth talking to here..Denver died because topix allows trolls to abuse people and doesnt listen to the complaints..Some trolls just wont be banned no matter what they do or how many complaints are filed..Most people dont stay around to chat when there are trolls running free to abuse people. Topix has turned in to a place for evil people to abuse good people trying to chat... Too many other sites that are friendlier.
Hey Sniper!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12438 Feb 25, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ricky!!! Hpw ya been?
Been good, i ran across this old thread and thought i would lay down a post here.

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

#12439 Apr 14, 2012
Bumping our way old page.....what got us all started was 9news getting rid of our comments. You can see all my posts on the boulder daily camera.....I post about the homeless project everyone seems to be against. It is pretty lively....even a homeless blogger is against me!!!! I am also going to try and start a rally against this huge tennis court thing boulder wants, we have a ton of courts that are defunct and crap. I say fix what is here and not build new. I may be more concerned about my property value but who isn't? Why build a mass tennis arena when there are tons of unused courts all around town? makes no sense.... I go to this park every day and I pass this locked tennis court with weeds higher then the net and this basketball court that looks like it is from boy in the hood.... fix what we have or the old will get worse. Can't tennis people play on different courses??? It should be fun that way... see the city and take it all in.... anyway....my love to Marty if you all remember him...

hussie and tirzha e-mail me.....stackaberry@gmail.com

love to topix except for that fat troll and those baltimore fans....=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 8,663
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 hr Rightous Soul 577
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr The Troll Doll 15,255
Points in the Game (Jul '11) 6 hr mossy seaman 1,315
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 18 hr mossy seaman 44
word association game time (Jan '11) 18 hr mossy seaman 136
Denver tar 20 hr ky man 7
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton