First Prev
of 612
Next Last
Iggy

Fort Lupton, CO

#1 Sep 25, 2007
Thanks to all those who can't have an intellegent debate without racism or racist remarks, 9News has now removed Story Chat.

Don't you all feel proud of yourselves now?
alicia valdez

Larkspur, CO

#2 Sep 25, 2007
I thought something was wrong with my computer!
Too bad, I agree with Iggy.

Since: Aug 07

LaLa Land

#3 Sep 25, 2007
HEY! It's the IGGY page :)I don't know what 9News even thinks they're going to accomplish, except that they no longer want to be in association with the forum. Everyone, including all of the racist losers who have to ruin things for everyone else, will still find a way to slither in here. The only thing 9News is accomplishing is keeping out nice people who we may have gotten to know in the future.

“I'd rather be fishing”

Since: Aug 07

Colorado

#4 Sep 25, 2007
Are they having technical difficulties with the linkage, or is it officially gone?

It would be a shame to not have a reason to go to the 9news website anymore..

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Sep 25, 2007
I hope they bring it back. Sure, people can still post, but the convenient link to the story will not be there.
Iggy

Fort Lupton, CO

#6 Sep 25, 2007
ReadMe wrote:
Are they having technical difficulties with the linkage, or is it officially gone?
It would be a shame to not have a reason to go to the 9news website anymore..
It is officially gone as far as I know.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2007
Kaelynn wrote:
HEY! It's the IGGY page :)I don't know what 9News even thinks they're going to accomplish, except that they no longer want to be in association with the forum. Everyone, including all of the racist losers who have to ruin things for everyone else, will still find a way to slither in here. The only thing 9News is accomplishing is keeping out nice people who we may have gotten to know in the future.
I saw a lot of bad posts, but people expressing themselves does not reflect on 9news. The only reason I read their stories instead of another news channel was this forum. There are nice people on here and I have enjoyed chatting and discussing with all of you.

Since: Aug 07

LaLa Land

#8 Sep 25, 2007
ReadMe wrote:
Are they having technical difficulties with the linkage, or is it officially gone?
It would be a shame to not have a reason to go to the 9news website anymore..
It's gone. I thought I was having trpuble, or the web site was experiencing technical difficulties, so I e-mailed the web producer. He e-mailed me back in about 2 minutes and said they were closing it down because of all the hateful racist remarks. I'll see if I can copy and paste the e-mail. Hold on.

Since: Aug 07

LaLa Land

#9 Sep 25, 2007
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Story Chat was created as a forum for our viewers/users to share their thoughts and exchange meaningful ideas and opinions about news stories and issues affecting our community. Much of the feedback and discussion has been good. Unfortunately, some people have used this forum to spread racist, vile, indecent, obscene and inappropriate material. While we recognize that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts, Story Chat was never intended as a forum to spread hateful and hurtful messages. After much debate and thoughtful consideration we have chosen to take Story Chat down until such time that we are able to provide a better mechanism for the respectful exchange of ideas. We look forward to bringing back a better Story Chat in the very near future.



Once again, thank for your note and thanks for using 9NEWS.com



nick

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2007
GOOD NOW I CAN GO BACK TO WORK......MY BOSS SHOULD BE HAPPY..........
alicia valdez

Larkspur, CO

#11 Sep 25, 2007
ReadMe wrote:
Are they having technical difficulties with the linkage, or is it officially gone?
It would be a shame to not have a reason to go to the 9news website anymore..
...I don't know, it hasn't been on since this morning. This gets me through my lloonnngggg days!

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2007
ReadMe wrote:
Are they having technical difficulties with the linkage, or is it officially gone?
It would be a shame to not have a reason to go to the 9news website anymore..
I hope it's just technical difficulties...it would be a shame...
Ozz

Denver, CO

#13 Sep 25, 2007
Iggy wrote:
Thanks to all those who can't have an intellegent debate without racism or racist remarks, 9News has now removed Story Chat.
Don't you all feel proud of yourselves now?
Maybe the liberal media didn't like free speech, naaa...There was way too much support for the CSU Republicans and Anti Ward Churchill.
Typical Liberal, if you don't like what you read or see it turn it off. Just like the Clintoons yesterday
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0907/599...
aoi

Norway

#14 Sep 25, 2007
I blame it on the illegals. Lol! If they'd not been here them this would not be an issue. 9News sucks for being so one sided. This is an issue many people feel strongly about and have a right to voice their opinion on. Meh. They'll just lose readership. Not my problem. I'll just in elsewhere unless it's back up. They have slow updates anyway.
aoi

Norway

#15 Sep 25, 2007
in=go :) as in gone...or maybe I'll hang out some to annoy you all. Heh.
alicia valdez

Larkspur, CO

#16 Sep 25, 2007
Kaelynn wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Story Chat was created as a forum for our viewers/users to share their thoughts and exchange meaningful ideas and opinions about news stories and issues affecting our community. Much of the feedback and discussion has been good. Unfortunately, some people have used this forum to spread racist, vile, indecent, obscene and inappropriate material. While we recognize that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts, Story Chat was never intended as a forum to spread hateful and hurtful messages. After much debate and thoughtful consideration we have chosen to take Story Chat down until such time that we are able to provide a better mechanism for the respectful exchange of ideas. We look forward to bringing back a better Story Chat in the very near future.
Once again, thank for your note and thanks for using 9NEWS.com
:(

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#17 Sep 25, 2007
Kaelynn wrote:
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Story Chat was created as a forum for our viewers/users to share their thoughts and exchange meaningful ideas and opinions about news stories and issues affecting our community. Much of the feedback and discussion has been good. Unfortunately, some people have used this forum to spread racist, vile, indecent, obscene and inappropriate material. While we recognize that everyone is entitled to their opinions and thoughts, Story Chat was never intended as a forum to spread hateful and hurtful messages. After much debate and thoughtful consideration we have chosen to take Story Chat down until such time that we are able to provide a better mechanism for the respectful exchange of ideas. We look forward to bringing back a better Story Chat in the very near future.
Once again, thank for your note and thanks for using 9NEWS.com
GREAT! That means it won't be back anytime soon!

Since: Aug 07

LaLa Land

#18 Sep 25, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of bad posts, but people expressing themselves does not reflect on 9news. The only reason I read their stories instead of another news channel was this forum. There are nice people on here and I have enjoyed chatting and discussing with all of you.
Dont leave us! You can put the link in your favorites.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/kusa/

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#19 Sep 25, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a lot of bad posts, but people expressing themselves does not reflect on 9news. The only reason I read their stories instead of another news channel was this forum. There are nice people on here and I have enjoyed chatting and discussing with all of you.
Me too! I miss ya'll :(

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#20 Sep 25, 2007
I'll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 612
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 59 min Brian_G 5,419
last post wins! (Feb '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 24,856
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr Tina 14,244
Obama Determined To Start A Race War 8 hr Sniper II 4
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 16 hr dragoon70056 60
Denver police investigate fatal accident at RTD... 16 hr Sniper II 2
Denver tar 18 hr Leanndunne859 3
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:33 am PST

ESPN11:33AM
Bengals' Iloka: Manziel-Peyton talk 'foolish'
NBC Sports 1:03 PM
Manning limited at practice with thigh injury - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:37 PM
Flawed Cutler Can Still Have a Big NFL Future
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver