|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, with the right lighting and speech writers, anyone could look good....even Hitler.

I won't admit anything as I was far too busy to watch the debate. Some of us around here actually work for a living.

Nice chatting with you.
The democrats know best about making anybody look good, even a Chicago thug!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I did exactly as I stated so I did not lie.
Yesterday was the first time I was at DU so, again, I did not lie.
It was an event to behold and I never stated I would be at DU during the debate so, once again, I did not lie.
Now about you, zippy. Actually, it would be boring and you would most certainly lie so forget I suggested we discuss you.
How did you get there with all the roads closed?
KD4ZIP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, with the right lighting and speech writers, anyone could look good....even Hitler.
This cow is so stupid she fails to see that her logic applies equally to Obama.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get there with all the roads closed?
As you have stated you do not choose to post to me, and thereby engage me in any discussions, I refuse to respond to anything you post.

In other words, as you cannot follow your own commitments, I will force you to do so.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats know best about making anybody look good, even a Chicago thug!
They learned from the republicans, mtkjim.

They learned very, very well!
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

KD4ZIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This cow is so stupid she fails to see that her logic applies equally to Obama.
Caught you! You posted I have logic.

Not a cow, though. They cannot type. How long have you had four stomachs and do you enjoy chewing your cud?

You are not even worth engaging in a debate. You are such easy fodder.
KD4ZIP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught you! You posted I have logic.
Not a cow, though. They cannot type. How long have you had four stomachs and do you enjoy chewing your cud?
You are not even worth engaging in a debate. You are such easy fodder.
Don't flatter yourself. Your flimsy arguments, poor writing and lack of intelligence/education are obvious to even the most casual observer. Probably ugly as hell and a lesbian too.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

KD4ZIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself. Your flimsy arguments, poor writing and lack of intelligence/education are obvious to even the most casual observer. Probably ugly as hell and a lesbian too.
Does it hurt to be wrong so much, zippy? You don't seem to learn from your mistakes.

Lesbians are good people. It appears you don't know any but love to make all sorts of judgement calls about those you prefer to avoid. Rest assured, if you encounter a lesbian, you will not get cooties.

Ugly? Again, that's you, zippy and all your other 'personalities'.

Can't stick to the topic, can you? You are so easy (in many ways).

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I appreciate a good opinion as much as the next, but I'm also a stickler for facts.

< your collective sigh >

The President went into this debate with an 86% chance of winning the election with 319 electoral votes to 218 for Willard.

That's a margin of 100 electoral votes and 48 more than needed to win the election.

The President went into this debate leading in every swing state but N.C. where he trails by 1 point.

On the other hand ...

Willard went into this debate as a last shot effort to restore confidence in his big $$$ donors.

He got that done.

But, what else did Willard win last night? Did he win any of these states?

Ohio
Florida
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin

... because he needs all 5 and he trails big time in them all.

If he didn't win those 5 states with last nights "Greatest Romney Performance Ever", <chuckle> then he is still looooosing.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I appreciate a good opinion as much as the next, but I'm also a stickler for facts.
< your collective sigh >
The President went into this debate with an 86% chance of winning the election with 319 electoral votes to 218 for Willard.
That's a margin of 100 electoral votes and 48 more than needed to win the election.
The President went into this debate leading in every swing state but N.C. where he trails by 1 point.
On the other hand ...
Willard went into this debate as a last shot effort to restore confidence in his big $$$ donors.
He got that done.
But, what else did Willard win last night? Did he win any of these states?
Ohio
Florida
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin
... because he needs all 5 and he trails big time in them all.
If he didn't win those 5 states with last nights "Greatest Romney Performance Ever", <chuckle> then he is still looooosing.
Finally! Someone who was more interested in the debate than if anyone swallows.

Thanks for the info!

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
As you have stated you do not choose to post to me, and thereby engage me in any discussions, I refuse to respond to anything you post.
In other words, as you cannot follow your own commitments, I will force you to do so.
Was that you? Darn I guess you didn't make enough of an impression on me to remember that. I would still be interested in how you went to see D.U. yesterday with all the police and roadblocks in place. Perhaps you're just trying to avoid that question because you said one thing on this thread and the direct opposite on another thread? Now you got caught in an additional lie trying to cover for the first lie. It's ok little rabbit you don't have to answer. We already know.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that you? Darn I guess you didn't make enough of an impression on me to remember that. I would still be interested in how you went to see D.U. yesterday with all the police and roadblocks in place. Perhaps you're just trying to avoid that question because you said one thing on this thread and the direct opposite on another thread? Now you got caught in an additional lie trying to cover for the first lie. It's ok little rabbit you don't have to answer. We already know.
Gee, that's pretty much the same thing you posted the last time you forgot you refused to post to me.

Why should I tell you anything? Your closed mind seems adept at making up many things to cover your extreme forgetfulness.

You are so curious you just can't stand it.

Too damn bad!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
I REALLY like Paul Ryan. After Mitts term we should look at him.
He's a treasonous little prick.....but, other than that...good.....

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, that's pretty much the same thing you posted the last time you forgot you refused to post to me.
Why should I tell you anything? Your closed mind seems adept at making up many things to cover your extreme forgetfulness.
You are so curious you just can't stand it.
Too damn bad!
Nah, I already know there is no way you went to DU yesterday. They started blocking roads Tuesday morning and kept blocking more and more as time went on. I work pretty close to the campus. I saw what they did and what a mess it made.
You're not refusing to answer because I'm curious. I'm not. You're refusing to answer because you lied and don't want to admit it.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I already know there is no way you went to DU yesterday. They started blocking roads Tuesday morning and kept blocking more and more as time went on. I work pretty close to the campus. I saw what they did and what a mess it made.
You're not refusing to answer because I'm curious. I'm not. You're refusing to answer because you lied and don't want to admit it.
For the last time....read slowly and perhaps you will get it this time. Unlike Romney, I did NOT lie!

I went to DU for the first time yesterday. I did not get to see the actual debate as I was busy. I utilized a mode of transportation to get to DU. Once I accomplished what I was there to do, I return to my original location and was busy working during the entire debate. Thus, I was too busy to see the debate itself.

Regarding the police, the secret service (many of whom were wearing bullet proof vests), the candidates, their 'people', etc., everyone had something to do. Some were there long term. Some were not there long term. Some people were assigned to drop off other people who were involved/invited to the event.

Other than that, the rest is none of your business.

You just wish I did as you need to get a life and can't handle not knowing everything about everyone so you can live vicariously through those people.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last time....read slowly and perhaps you will get it this time. Unlike Romney, I did NOT lie!
I went to DU for the first time yesterday. I did not get to see the actual debate as I was busy. I utilized a mode of transportation to get to DU. Once I accomplished what I was there to do, I return to my original location and was busy working during the entire debate. Thus, I was too busy to see the debate itself.
Regarding the police, the secret service (many of whom were wearing bullet proof vests), the candidates, their 'people', etc., everyone had something to do. Some were there long term. Some were not there long term. Some people were assigned to drop off other people who were involved/invited to the event.
Other than that, the rest is none of your business.
You just wish I did as you need to get a life and can't handle not knowing everything about everyone so you can live vicariously through those people.
Nice try. You couldn't get close to there yesterday. The roads were closed. RTD buses were rerouted starting Tuesday and the Park and Ride was closed.
Contrary to popular belief repeating a lie numerous times does not make it the truth. I'll give you an E for effort though.
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. You couldn't get close to there yesterday. The roads were closed. RTD buses were rerouted starting Tuesday and the Park and Ride was closed.
Contrary to popular belief repeating a lie numerous times does not make it the truth. I'll give you an E for effort though.
So, if we follow your line of thinking....

That means everyone was on lock down from the moment they began closing streets, etc. That means everyone, President and Mrs. Obama included slept, ate, etc., along with each and every other person who was invited, was working, or was involved slept, ate, etc., on DU grounds for the entire time.

That would mean everyone who went to Sloan's Lake today slept, ate, etc., in the water when those streets began to be on lockdown.

You are so silly. I give you an A in silly and an E in deductive reasoning.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if we follow your line of thinking....
That means everyone was on lock down from the moment they began closing streets, etc. That means everyone, President and Mrs. Obama included slept, ate, etc., along with each and every other person who was invited, was working, or was involved slept, ate, etc., on DU grounds for the entire time.
That would mean everyone who went to Sloan's Lake today slept, ate, etc., in the water when those streets began to be on lockdown.
You are so silly. I give you an A in silly and an E in deductive reasoning.
Not my thinking. The roads were closed. Barricaded and policed. FACT. People who lived in the area had to park far away, prove they lived there and walk. FACT. People had to detour from their normal routes causing traffic jams. FACT. Of course the President wasn't on lock down they brought him in on one of the closed roads. Have you tried watching the local news or are you just another wannabee troll with a proxy that doesn't really live here?

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Now, aren't we on the debate thread? For those of you who actually watched it I found this on another thread and thought it was funny. Al Gore is blaming Obama's failure on our altitude. Hilarious!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/al-gore-bla...
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my thinking. The roads were closed. Barricaded and policed. FACT. People who lived in the area had to park far away, prove they lived there and walk. FACT. People had to detour from their normal routes causing traffic jams. FACT. Of course the President wasn't on lock down they brought him in on one of the closed roads. Have you tried watching the local news or are you just another wannabee troll with a proxy that doesn't really live here?
You really do have a rubber head. No proxy. Watch the news? Funny!

Considering YOU stated NO ONE could get in or out, what did they do when people arrived for the debate? Drop them out of the sky and hope they bounced rather than broke?

Good Lord, troll. What have you been smoking?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr positronium 12,058
To Obama; Wanna burn one? 5 hr Riparian 4
Colorado's gay marriage fight echoes drama in 1975 6 hr carey529 1
Obama 'The Bear' Lets Loose in Denver, Will Mee... 9 hr Commander Bunny 2
Denver h 14 hr Hook 7
Obama inches into competitive Colorado Senate race Tue parcel poop 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) Tue HMT 123 24,624
•••
•••