First Prev
of 3
Next Last
me again

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Romney will win in November. And tonight!
Jessica Rabbit

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
me again wrote:
And Santa is real!

LOL
oh brother

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Hussein O looks nervous.
Lowglow

Sikeston, MO

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I hate to admit it and I know you won't admit it, but Romney is surprisingly doing well in this debate.

Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
And Santa is real!
LOL
me again

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Romney did very well, MSNBC says so.
yep

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
That gay gal on msnbc says Romney rolled over Obama
Tony

Studio City, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2012
me again wrote:
That was a great debate. And yes, Romney will win. Romney clearly won the debate, and Romney will be a great President. Romney has a good plan to restore the American Dream, and we all want the American Dream for ourselves, and also for future generations. Anyone who truly loves America, and who truly loves what we are all about, will vote for Mitt Romney.

I look forward to watching the future debates.

All of the best,

Tony V.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#8 Oct 3, 2012
hahahaha

"Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance."

- Plato
Tony

Studio City, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2012
I studied Plato, and I like Aristotle better.

Here is what Marco Rubio had to say about the debate...

----------

Friend,

After watching tonight's debate, the choice this November could not be clearer.

A vote for Barack Obama is a vote for four more years of economic stagnation and weak foreign policy; as well as higher taxes, debt, and healthcare costs. A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for real reforms that will bring a real recovery, including 12 million new jobs, tax relief for the middle class, better healthcare at lower costs, a balanced budget, and leadership for an American century.

That's the kind of bold agenda Americans expect and deserve - and that's exactly what Mitt Romney outlined tonight.

Thanks,

Marco Rubio
U.S. Senator, Florida

----------

By the way, if you would like to discuss Plato, Aristotle, Sophocles, Aristophones, Shakespeare, Machiavelli, or anything else, just let me know.

All of the best,

Tony V.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Obama stuttered and stammered around the whole time. Romney came across as confident. There is a very good reason for that. He knows what to do. Obama hasn't got a clue and he's proven it. I thought Obama was good at speeches but when he has to wing it his true colors come out. I was very impressed by Romney. He's gonna win this!
Tony

Studio City, CA

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Here is what Paul Ryan had to say about tonight's debate...

----------

Friend,

Americans deserve a clear choice about what kind of future we're going to have, and Governor Romney provided that contrast tonight.

Mitt won this debate by effectively articulating his positive vision for a better America and the specific solutions needed to achieve it. The President, meanwhile, offered only more of the same failed ideas that have left those in the middle class - as Joe Biden put it - "buried."

As we continue to sharpen the focus on the big choice in this election, Americans will see that we cannot afford four more years like the last. We need a real recovery, and Mitt Romney can get the job done.

Thanks,

Paul Ryan

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#12 Oct 3, 2012
I REALLY like Paul Ryan. After Mitts term we should look at him.
Tony

Studio City, CA

#13 Oct 3, 2012
I would like to see Mitt Romney give cabinet positions to Rudy Giuliani and to Newt Gingrich, Romney needs to build a great team.

Level 9

Under the troll bridge

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Tony wrote:
I would like to see Mitt Romney give cabinet positions to Rudy Giuliani and to Newt Gingrich, Romney needs to build a great team.
I like both of them. I bet Mitt would even show up for the briefings!

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#15 Oct 4, 2012
They never panned the camera to my podium.
Now I know how Ron Paul feels.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2012
Well said Tony. I feel a lot better about the future for our country now. People will see that the O is weak without his TelePrompTer and his friends of the media tossing softball questions. Last night he had to stand and answer his own record, he was a lost ball in high weeds.
hussein

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Obama wrote:

I hope I made you proud out there explaining the vision we share for this country.

Now we need to go win this election -- the most important thing that will happen tonight is what you do (or don't do) to help in the little time we have left:

Thank you,

Barack
Jessica Rabbit

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Lowglow wrote:
I hate to admit it and I know you won't admit it, but Romney is surprisingly doing well in this debate.
<quoted text>
Honey, with the right lighting and speech writers, anyone could look good....even Hitler.

I won't admit anything as I was far too busy to watch the debate. Some of us around here actually work for a living.

Nice chatting with you.
KD4ZIP

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't admit anything as I was far too busy to watch the debate. Some of us around here actually work for a living.
Not according to post #7186 on the Liars board: "I'm off to check out DU for the first time. What an event to behold!"

You should stick to that board because you are most certainly a liar.
Jessica Rabbit

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2012
KD4ZIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to post #7186 on the Liars board: "I'm off to check out DU for the first time. What an event to behold!"
You should stick to that board because you are most certainly a liar.
I did exactly as I stated so I did not lie.

Yesterday was the first time I was at DU so, again, I did not lie.

It was an event to behold and I never stated I would be at DU during the debate so, once again, I did not lie.

Now about you, zippy. Actually, it would be boring and you would most certainly lie so forget I suggested we discuss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 52,075
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr Respect71 29,108
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 16 hr nipplewolf 2
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 5
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Jul 17 JRoy 46
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Jul 17 Janet B 46
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Phillip 22

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages