Sidetracks - Man accused of dental wo...

Sidetracks - Man accused of dental work in - filthy' garage

There are 5 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Sidetracks - Man accused of dental work in - filthy' garage. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

A man was held Wednesday on charges that he performed dental work on customers without a license in his "filthy" garage, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Jerry

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2007
Its really a sham that this happened.
My hats is off to this man. Just another proof of the pudding that the Cooperate and law makers dont want the average joe to save money.
I say leave the guy alone, DA, Judge and Medical Board just continue your Martini lunches, payoffs and whatever else you all do with the average joes money and leave people alone.
Thomas

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 26, 2007
Bless that man for helping the aged. The medical industry surely isn't helping anybody but themselves (let's not forget the drug companies).

Can you trust the authorities as to how dirty the garage was? I think not. This country is going to the dogs and the only folks who care are those who can't do anything about it. Vote you say. Why waste time on a practice that has been outdated since the turn of the century.

I'd rather put my faith in someone who cares and has a dirty garage rather than the puppets of the governmental Godfathers.
Mike Robinson

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 26, 2007
I agree with Jerry and Thomas. He is not a criminal.
George Jillybean

Monroe, LA

#4 Apr 26, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Its really a sham that this happened.
My hats is off to this man. Just another proof of the pudding that the Cooperate and law makers dont want the average joe to save money.
I say leave the guy alone, DA, Judge and Medical Board just continue your Martini lunches, payoffs and whatever else you all do with the average joes money and leave people alone.
I agree completely

Since: Apr 07

Parker, CO

#5 Apr 26, 2007
Screw West Palm Beach, Florida.
Screw Bush.
Were all screwed.

IRAQ...Level it or Leave it.
Don't feed that aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 12 hr Nemo 30,208
Is Tom Martino Practicing Law? (Aug '14) 13 hr Curly Howard 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 hr June VanDerMark 58,465
Islamic Cake Bakery Call Thu Larry the Cable Guy 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Thu Chi 325
News Denver's Brik on York and DJ's Cafe have closed Dec 14 factcheck 1
News Rep. Buck Wants To STOP Settlement Of Sexual Mi... Dec 13 surfeagle 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages