“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 16, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
Florida restaurateur " Dennys "to impose surcharge for ObamaCare and laying off and cutting back hours to part time...
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published November 15, 2012
John Metz, who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises, told FoxNews.com intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bill to offset costs for ObamaCare in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
Get ready to pay more for your Grand Slam.
A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
“People are trying to find ways to avoid the penalties and to avoid having to pay for ObamaCare,” John Metz told FoxNews.com .“Everyone’s looking for a way to not have to provide insurance for their employees. It’s essentially a huge tax on all us business people.”
To further offset the costs, Metz, who oversees roughly 1,200 employees as president and CEO of RREMC Restaurants, LLC, said he also will slash most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. That change will be announced to employees next month, he said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/15/florida-...
Off Topic.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 16, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..Dont flatter yerself. You have nothing of relevance to anyone in Colorado. If I dont respond to you then It might be because You mean nothing to me and arent worth responding to.
Why bother when you are just a obamazombie repeating what he tells you...
You have very little to say of any fact or interest.
You are just another loser from Arkansas..
Im guessing on Welfare just like outhousemouse..
You obviously dont have a job..
And obama wasnt reelected by the educated people of America thats for sure..
And Now Dennys is laying off thousands and charging more because of obamacare..
I suppose you want to tell me the CEO of Dennys is lying too ?
I take that back, YOU make yourself look foolish. I don't have to do anything, you do it for yourself with every post from every sock you have..lol.

Enjoy your entitlement check. See I can put the insults out there too. What does the government teet taste like? What would you have done if the Republicans won and cut you off? You say your disabled and you still work. Do you need your disability check? I don't think you do if your still working. Your just as bad as those that you cry about..ROFLMAO!!

The CEO in the title of this thread did lie. He sent his employees emails saying if Obama wins he was going to lay folks off. Turns out he gave them a raise instead. Why? because he made record profits this year. The economy must be doing fine where he is if he is making record profits.

You need to get past the gloom and doom politics. It didn't get Mitt elected.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#23 Nov 16, 2012
We've been paying for the uninsured and underinsured all along.

Don't believe it? Check out this emergency room bill versus what services were provided...

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/11/13/centenn...

I like this part the best...

"Dr. Mark Earnest, a professor of medicine and health policy with the University of Colorado, said families like the Josephs also face inflated bills to compensate for all the patients who pay nothing."

“If you’ve got 30 to 40 percent of the people who pay nothing, the people who do have some ability to pay pay a lot more to cover the other guys.”

"Earnest says estimates of the people who use ER services but cannot afford to pay runs between 30 and 70 percent."

One way or the other, we pay.

Mexico, from what I've learned, has great medical. I prefer to stay in the States.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#24 Nov 16, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
We've been paying for the uninsured and underinsured all along.
Don't believe it? Check out this emergency room bill versus what services were provided...

Mexico, from what I've learned, has great medical. I prefer to stay in the States.
Thats funny because the illegal Mexicans do too.

If the hospitals would not provide services to Illegal aliens that have NO INTENTION TO PAY ..Then we would solve billions of dollars in problems..I blame the hospitals and wont go to the ones where the entire waiting room is anchor kids and non English speaking illegals with no intention to support themselves or America.

Luckly all this is happening now so we might be able to get obama out and shut it all down and re construct our system to get paid back. It all boils down to obamas base of welfare suckers and fixing the broken system of handout programs.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Thats funny because the illegal Mexicans do too.
If the hospitals would not provide services to Illegal aliens that have NO INTENTION TO PAY ..Then we would solve billions of dollars in problems..I blame the hospitals and wont go to the ones where the entire waiting room is anchor kids and non English speaking illegals with no intention to support themselves or America.
Luckly all this is happening now so we might be able to get obama out and shut it all down and re construct our system to get paid back. It all boils down to obamas base of welfare suckers and fixing the broken system of handout programs.
You would know since you are one of those who abuse the system.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#26 Nov 16, 2012
Darn, he didn't take the hint.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#27 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper, if you hate America so much why don't you move to another country for the next four years.

#28 Nov 16, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
Sniper, if you hate America so much why don't you move to another country for the next four years.
Because this IS ANOTHER COUNTRY. Obummbler changed it.It needs to change back to AMERICA.

Shouldnt you be looking for a job too ?

Ill need that tax income of yours.

Or some illegal will.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#29 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Because this IS ANOTHER COUNTRY. Obummbler changed it.It needs to change back to AMERICA.
Shouldnt you be looking for a job too ?
Ill need that tax income of yours.
Or some illegal will.
YOU are the one who does not work!

YOU are the one who is receiving money from the government!

YOU are the one who hates America and anyone who isn't you!

President Obama is a subject you do not deserve to discuss. YOUR hatred of him is far past his politics.

My income will NEVER be used by the likes of you. I doubt you will ever be able to figure out why as you can't see further than the end of your nose.

The end of your free ride is coming and I can't wait to see the fireworks!

#30 Nov 16, 2012
Or maybe you are just to stupid to listen to the signs.

Medical giant Stryker cuts 1,170 jobs, citing ObamaCare

By Perry Chiaramonte

Published November 16, 2012

Medical supply giant Stryker is the latest company to announce job cuts in anticipation of coming costs associated with ObamaCare, even though the man who inherited a fortune from the company's founder is a fan.

The company will cut 1,170 jobs, or five percent of its worldwide workforce, despite the fact that the founder's grandson was one of the largest contributors to President Obama’s re-election campaign. Medical tech scion Jon Stryker, whose net worth is currently estimated at $1.2 billion, contributed $2 million to the Priorities USA Action super PAC and has given $66,000 in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party. Stryker does not run the company.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/me...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#31 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Or maybe you are just to stupid to listen to the signs.
Medical giant Stryker cuts 1,170 jobs, citing ObamaCare
By Perry Chiaramonte
Published November 16, 2012
Medical supply giant Stryker is the latest company to announce job cuts in anticipation of coming costs associated with ObamaCare, even though the man who inherited a fortune from the company's founder is a fan.
The company will cut 1,170 jobs, or five percent of its worldwide workforce, despite the fact that the founder's grandson was one of the largest contributors to President Obama’s re-election campaign. Medical tech scion Jon Stryker, whose net worth is currently estimated at $1.2 billion, contributed $2 million to the Priorities USA Action super PAC and has given $66,000 in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party. Stryker does not run the company.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/16/me...
Stupidity is your bag, snippy. Spamming the site with the same bull will only slow down response time and people will find other things to do instead of reading your run on nonsense.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#32 Nov 16, 2012
They will cut 5% of their world wide force. What country will those cuts be in Snipper? What you posted doesn't say.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Obama - Best president ever!

Level 1

Location hidden

#34 Nov 16, 2012
:)

Level 1

Oxford, AL

#35 Nov 16, 2012
District9 wrote:
Remember that guy that said if Obama was re-elected he would layoff folks?

Well he just gave all his employees a 5% raise. Why you ask?

He said his company had "record profitability" this year.

Sounds like things are getting better.

Note to right wingers, gloom and doom politics failed your campaigns. You need a different strategy..lol.
Dang blasted no account scum suckling polly tishion!
Done did away with Hostess! Now who's gonna make the dessert of the gods, Twinkies???
jughea

United States

#36 Nov 16, 2012
Chicken Little lives!!!!

#37 Nov 16, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity is your bag, snippy. Spamming the site with the same bull will only slow down response time and people will find other things to do instead of reading your run on nonsense.
LOL,,Slow down the response time of who ? You ???? Im sorry if the articles confuse you in to a head spin..But seriously,,the response time of who ???

The Topix POPO ? LOL

Explain what you understand the function of topix is.

Id like to hear this .

#38 Nov 16, 2012
District9 wrote:
They will cut 5% of their world wide force. What country will those cuts be in Snipper? What you posted doesn't say.
Im thinking you have to actually read the rest of the article which requires opening the link.

A link is the little highlighty thingy that you NEVER INCLUDE when you dummies make a response or quote someone..lol..

I just post exact pastes...And its really just they were articles I felt interesting..If I posted all the articles of relevance that I read in a day there would be no other threads at all..Lucky for you most of the residents here are either just readers or travelers and are posting somewhere else..

You do remember when TOPIX and news sites posted articles everyday dont you ? Im nothing compared to how that was.

Back then Roboblogger posted 20 articles a day..But Denver had 500 readers on a slow night too..

Im good with what I do. Im just the messenger and anyone can start their own if they dont like mine that much..

Im still waiting for some of you to post something we dont have to remove like cathousemouse does..

But he keeps us laughing when he squeaks..

You on the other hand seem like you are only parroting what your Union tells you to say..That and petty insults ,,again , to the Messenger..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#39 Nov 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,,Slow down the response time of who ? You ???? Im sorry if the articles confuse you in to a head spin..But seriously,,the response time of who ???
The Topix POPO ? LOL
Explain what you understand the function of topix is.
Id like to hear this .
Oh, go get a life, snippy. My pain level is too high right now to bother with your silliness.

You can't hear anything. We are on a website...no sound...chicken little!

OMG, sniper is so dense!

#40 Nov 16, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, go get a life, snippy. My pain level is too high right now to bother with your silliness.
You can't hear anything. We are on a website...no sound...chicken little!
OMG, sniper is so dense!
Oh,,,,Got one...

><((((((,">

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr KarlVIIIII 12,621
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Terra Firma 3,494
**KONG Dog Toy Warning** 10 hr Terry 1
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Tue harmonious 73
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Sep 29 Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 29 jayaraj 306
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sep 28 Gomez 25
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]