Posted in the Denver Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Remember that guy that said if Obama was re-elected he would layoff folks?

Well he just gave all his employees a 5% raise. Why you ask?

He said his company had "record profitability" this year.

Sounds like things are getting better.

Note to right wingers, gloom and doom politics failed your campaigns. You need a different strategy..lol.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#2 Nov 12, 2012
LOL..Yea right..No name and no link..lol..

Hey did you see Stryker [ the biggest donation to obama to the tune of 2.5 million],,,IS LAYING OFF 1500..Yeppers..

At least I gave you a name.Ill have FOX knews find you the link..lol
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 12, 2012

#4 Nov 12, 2012
LOL..Im more of a reader than a link opener.. Thanks anyway.
Thats why I post some of the article at hand and the "direct link" instead of a "link to no where"..lol..Jammer does that too..

He expects me to go look for it..Im not interested.Ive heard your side already..

Taxes going up 2000 bucks per low income household.MINIMUM .

Do mention to your kids about that "Free" tuition thing..Its going to raise taxes even more..But its "Free"...

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2012/11/08/david-siegel-westga te-letter-layoffs-firings-obam a-win-victory-raises_n_2092582 .html
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/20051970/mog...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2012/1...
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/las-vegas-b...
"anonymous business owner"...yeah, right...lol
My apologies for going off topic.
Busty Miss, You are fiesty and I really enjoy watching you voice your opinion around here. Have a great evening.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
LOL..Im more of a reader than a link opener.. Thanks anyway.
Thats why I post some of the article at hand and the "direct link" instead of a "link to no where"..lol..Jammer does that too..
He expects me to go look for it..Im not interested.Ive heard your side already..
Taxes going up 2000 bucks per low income household.MINIMUM .
Do mention to your kids about that "Free" tuition thing..Its going to raise taxes even more..But its "Free"...
The day you stop being such a jackass will be the day the world stops in shock.

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I hear a little "Love connection" going on here..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Now go and complain to the mods, sniper.

It's what you do.

I am like the Phoenix and, if necessary, will arise once again.

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
The day you stop being such a jackass will be the day the world stops in shock.
I was polite and thanked you and was not rude..If you dont like me then take a hike or dont read what I write.
Only you have control to that little red X on your screen.Its always funny when the new kid wants to start making rules..No one is making you log on to topix..Or are they ??
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
I hear a little "Love connection" going on here..
Once again, you bray rather than think.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>I was polite and thanked you and was not rude..If you dont like me then take a hike or dont read what I write.
Only you have control to that little red X on your screen.Its always funny when the new kid wants to start making rules..No one is making you log on to topix..Or are they ??
You are not even polite to those who believe your nonsense.

You don't like me, tough. Don't read what I post, don't respond to what I post, don't notice what I post.

Take your own advice, take a hike.

Sniper refuses to read anything which could prove his beliefs to be false. It is called putting your head in the sand to avoid the truth syndrome.

#12 Nov 12, 2012
LOL,,,I forgot to end that last one with ,I have no need to respond to your crap again..
Live with me, Live without me.
Just like last time
Its your choice. So long busty.

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Murray Energy lays off 156 workers due to obamas re election.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1959489777001/...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Murray Energy lays off 156 workers due to obamas re election.
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1959489777001/...
O so sweet he laid off all these workers with a prayer.

In its annual Energy Outlook report, the EIA states: "Lower natural gas prices, higher coal prices, slower economic growth, and the implementation of environmental rules all play a role in the retirements."

Also, Murray did not mention that coal employment hit a 15-year high last November, and coal jobs are either higher, or at the same level, as four years ago in West Virginia, Virginia, and Ohio.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
LOL..Yea right..No name and no link..lol..
Hey did you see Stryker [ the biggest donation to obama to the tune of 2.5 million],,,IS LAYING OFF 1500..Yeppers..
At least I gave you a name.Ill have FOX knews find you the link..lol
Yea, right. Now admit you were incorrect and what I posted was spot on..lol.

" NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- David Siegel, the CEO who had warned his employees they'd face layoffs if President Obama was re-elected, gave everyone a 5% raise last week instead.

Siegel isn't backing off his gloomy predictions for the economy under Obama's second term. But he said his company, Westgate Resorts, had record profitability this year and he wanted to share the success with employees, most of whom had not gotten a raise the year before."

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/12/news/companie...

Someone should tell Mr Siegel that gloom and doom doesn't win elections and only fools practice gloom and doom..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Fox is too busy imitating the National Enquirer by reporting on "the other, other woman" at the moment..ROFLMAO!!

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#17 Nov 13, 2012
District9 wrote:
Fox is too busy imitating the National Enquirer by reporting on "the other, other woman" at the moment..ROFLMAO!!
Ur kinda stupid,,I like that. Ur not breeding are you ?

BofA Chief:'Fiscal Cliff' Already Hitting U.S. Economy

Published November 13, 2012

Reuters

Brian Moynihan, Bank of America CEO, BofA CEO
REUTERS

Fiscal brinkmanship in Washington is already affecting the U.S. economy as worried businesses invest less in equipment, Bank of America Corp (BAC) Chief Executive Brian Moynihan said.

U.S. lawmakers return to the capital Tuesday with a seven-week deadline to agree on averting the so-called fiscal cliff - scheduled tax hikes and budget cuts, set to take effect in January, which threaten to tip the nation into another recession.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2...

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Ur kinda stupid,,I like that. Ur not breeding are you ?
BofA Chief:'Fiscal Cliff' Already Hitting U.S. Economy
Published November 13, 2012
Reuters
Brian Moynihan, Bank of America CEO, BofA CEO
REUTERS
Fiscal brinkmanship in Washington is already affecting the U.S. economy as worried businesses invest less in equipment, Bank of America Corp (BAC) Chief Executive Brian Moynihan said.
U.S. lawmakers return to the capital Tuesday with a seven-week deadline to agree on averting the so-called fiscal cliff - scheduled tax hikes and budget cuts, set to take effect in January, which threaten to tip the nation into another recession.
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2...
Off Topic.

Your on the fringe and not like the majority of Democratic voters in Denver.

Whats the matter Snipper, you didn't want to respond to post #15 where I made you look foolish again? Instead you drag out your favorite sock and the insults..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#21 Nov 16, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
Florida restaurateur " Dennys "to impose surcharge for ObamaCare and laying off and cutting back hours to part time...
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published November 15, 2012
John Metz, who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises, told FoxNews.com intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bill to offset costs for ObamaCare in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
Get ready to pay more for your Grand Slam.
A Florida restaurateur who operates roughly 40 Denny’s locations and five Hurricane Grill & Wings franchises in Florida, Virginia and Georgia intends to add a 5 percent surcharge to customers’ bills to offset costs from ObamaCare beginning in January 2014 when the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.
“People are trying to find ways to avoid the penalties and to avoid having to pay for ObamaCare,” John Metz told FoxNews.com .“Everyone’s looking for a way to not have to provide insurance for their employees. It’s essentially a huge tax on all us business people.”
To further offset the costs, Metz, who oversees roughly 1,200 employees as president and CEO of RREMC Restaurants, LLC, said he also will slash most of the staff's time to fewer than 30 hours per week. That change will be announced to employees next month, he said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/15/florida-...
Off Topic.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#22 Nov 16, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..Dont flatter yerself. You have nothing of relevance to anyone in Colorado. If I dont respond to you then It might be because You mean nothing to me and arent worth responding to.
Why bother when you are just a obamazombie repeating what he tells you...
You have very little to say of any fact or interest.
You are just another loser from Arkansas..
Im guessing on Welfare just like outhousemouse..
You obviously dont have a job..
And obama wasnt reelected by the educated people of America thats for sure..
And Now Dennys is laying off thousands and charging more because of obamacare..
I suppose you want to tell me the CEO of Dennys is lying too ?
I take that back, YOU make yourself look foolish. I don't have to do anything, you do it for yourself with every post from every sock you have..lol.

Enjoy your entitlement check. See I can put the insults out there too. What does the government teet taste like? What would you have done if the Republicans won and cut you off? You say your disabled and you still work. Do you need your disability check? I don't think you do if your still working. Your just as bad as those that you cry about..ROFLMAO!!

The CEO in the title of this thread did lie. He sent his employees emails saying if Obama wins he was going to lay folks off. Turns out he gave them a raise instead. Why? because he made record profits this year. The economy must be doing fine where he is if he is making record profits.

You need to get past the gloom and doom politics. It didn't get Mitt elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Rick in Kansas 20,686
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 hr nhjeff 3,425
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 16 hr Respect71 17,558
Murderous White Cops Sun sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture Sun sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Sun usanotperft 272
jews Sun LactatingGoatFetish 2
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]