Obama now taxing Social Security,What next ? Death Tax ? Inheritance tax ? Yep

Posted in the Denver Forum

dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch... It depends on the income'
--
You will have to pay federal taxes on your Social Security benefits if you file a federal tax return as an individual and your total income is more than $25,000. If you file a joint return, you will have to pay taxes if you and your spouse have a total income of more than $32,000.

Use the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Notice 703 shown on the back of the Social Security Benefit Statement, SSA Form 1099, to determine if any of your benefits may be taxable.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Only the rich
What-

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
They need to lift the cap on taxable social security income. Isn't the cap around 100k? After that you don't pay social security taxes on your income. That loophole needs to be changed.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 26, 2012
What- wrote:
They need to lift the cap on taxable social security income. Isn't the cap around 100k? After that you don't pay social security taxes on your income. That loophole needs to be changed.
I agree.

For the starter of this thread, President Obama doesn't have the power to tax. Only Congress has that power.

You must have skipped school the day they covered that in Civics class? As usual I'm always here to enlighten you..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Joy Division 17,703
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 2 hr Satans Evil Son 2,799
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr NorCal Native 1,585
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr tbird19482 16,940
Lili Marlene (Aug '13) 12 hr Commander Bunny 10
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 13 hr Red Headed Hippie 101
word association game time (Jan '11) 18 hr Red_Forman 217
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance