Welcome to Red's Parlour
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#156 Feb 21, 2014
Hiya Trish....trying to send you a message but it won't reach your box. Check & see if your PM is disabled, or if I'm blocked. I'll check back okay?:^)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#157 Feb 21, 2014
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mr. G! Oh that's okay, I don't post much these days. Hope all is well with you.:^)
You should post more.
I hope you're staying warm and dry.
Stay in touch girl!
stormy

Absecon, NJ

#158 Apr 22, 2015
Whoa, been some time since the last post.:^\ You might want to put on your Kevlar vest, seems some 'thing' was flinging BS around. No reason for anything to be posted like it was, other than for that 'thing' to be a jerk...still. lol
Have a good one, hope you're getting warm temps!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#159 Apr 22, 2015
Whoa.... can't believe this thread showed up on my tracker, good grief.
Hey Stormy, a few posters have PM'd me about that crap too, warning me. Know what, don't give a shyt, too many black soul posters do that, they have serious brain problems I guess. It bothers them when certain posters show up, they go nucking futs just to make a reply back. They just have to bring up anything & everything, it's that hate in them. What a worthless way to live, filled with so much hate and self-righteousness, huh? Good for a few laughs is all, lolol!
It's been snowing here, sometimes comes down really heavy. No..Yes, I said snow.:~| Typical MI weather hate to say. This past Friday it was in the low 70s, haha, now we freeze. It will be warm before too long.
Hope you & the Family are well, nice to catch your post. Don't worry about that other crud, I don't. See ya! ;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Wondering 58,438
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr tbird19482 30,204
News Denver's Brik on York and DJ's Cafe have closed 3 hr factcheck 1
News Rep. Buck Wants To STOP Settlement Of Sexual Mi... 12 hr surfeagle 1
Islamic Cake Bakery Call Wed Schmedley T Troll 1
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Wed Princess Hey 4,283
last post wins! (Feb '11) Dec 10 Princess Hey 26,418

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages