Comments
101 - 120 of 142 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2014

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning Red :)

Happy Sunday! Your cheesecake sounds delicious :)

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death Kitten wrote:
Good morning Red :)
Happy Sunday! Your cheesecake sounds delicious :)
Hi DK, oh it was. Had one the other week called Raspberry Bash, oh the fruit was divine!
How are you? Hope you're having a nice day.:^)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Toolman, not right now, it's 62º. I hope tomorrow hits 70º mark, maybe I can get some outside work done finally. Then Monday we may get a snow mix, yay.
Oh, I got a 7 pt buck, nice size, food for winter! Would have registered an 8 pt but as usual a broken tine. That's okay, grateful for the venison.:^)
How's life on your end?
Deer season starts next monday for us in WV. My son and i are going up stare to hunt. It's my best friend's farm. He's gone now and it's going to be hard. His wife and mine grew up together, that's how we met. I miss him.

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Nov 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi DK, oh it was. Had one the other week called Raspberry Bash, oh the fruit was divine!
How are you? Hope you're having a nice day.:^)
So far so good! Mmm Raspberry is my favorite fruit. I think I will have to go find me some!!

Have a wonderful day :)

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Deer season starts next monday for us in WV. My son and i are going up stare to hunt. It's my best friend's farm. He's gone now and it's going to be hard. His wife and mine grew up together, that's how we met. I miss him.
Haha, who or what changed my temps?lol

Good luck and be safe. Whatever you do don't grunt, ya might get shot at. LOL
I'm sorry your friend is gone, and yes it's hard and sad but think of the crazy stuff you did. I KNOW you had to do some crazy stuff, I sure have! Take care of yourself climbing around and I wait to hear about your hunt.

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Nov 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
So far so good! Mmm Raspberry is my favorite fruit. I think I will have to go find me some!!
Have a wonderful day :)
Oh me too! there are tons of wild raspberry bushes up north on the property, and they are delicious. The goofy bears like to eat them too, the big pigs. There's red, black and a variety I can't figure out, the berries are more pale but so sweet when ripe. Probably a hybrid due to cross pollination.
Hope you're having a wonderful week DK.:^)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good morning miss Red!

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Oh me too! there are tons of wild raspberry bushes up north on the property, and they are delicious. The goofy bears like to eat them too, the big pigs. There's red, black and a variety I can't figure out, the berries are more pale but so sweet when ripe. Probably a hybrid due to cross pollination.
Hope you're having a wonderful week DK.:^)
Hi miss Red.I hope you have a great thanks giving.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr goodwrench wrote:
Good morning miss Red!
Mr.G..I hope you and yours are well too. Sorry I havent had a chance to chat much. Im really Sorry about your buddy. Maybe you need a road trip ?

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Mr.G..I hope you and yours are well too. Sorry I havent had a chance to chat much. Im really Sorry about your buddy. Maybe you need a road trip ?
We were thinking of going to colorado next year on vacation, we just need some travel info on whats there todo and see.

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Nov 22, 2012
 
Good morning!

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy all that food and good cheer, safe journey going home.:^)

“Pffffffffffft!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Whatever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Nov 22, 2012
 
Happy Thanksgiving Red!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Happy thanksgiving miss red.
My son shot a monster 12 point this morning!

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mr goodwrench wrote:
Happy thanksgiving miss red.
My son shot a monster 12 point this morning!
Wow, wish we could post a pic in our posts. Good job!

Merry Christmas Toolman!

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Merry Christmas all, I wish for you joy, love, good cheer and good eating!;^D

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Dec 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Merry christmas Red and a happy new year.
May peace, joy and love forever be with you.
Your friend, tool man

“You need only to leave me be..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Wow, been some time since I stopped by.

Thank you Toolman, DK, Sniper 2... I have missed chatting wit you.:^)
Waiting on Spring here, I'm so ready, want sunshine, warmth and ready for some walks! Hope you all are well and enjoying the weekend.:^)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

where are you Red?

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 29, 2013
 
mr goodwrench wrote:
where are you Red?
Hey there buddy!
She is probably out enjoying the spring.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 29, 2013
 
Simply_Red wrote:
Wow, been some time since I stopped by.
Thank you Toolman, DK, Sniper 2... I have missed chatting wit you.:^)
Waiting on Spring here, I'm so ready, want sunshine, warmth and ready for some walks! Hope you all are well and enjoying the weekend.:^)
Ms Red, what a pleasure to have noticed you in this neighborhood. Ha and I thought you had all but disappeared. I hope and pray all is well with you and all your ... birds too.:)

Next Holiday,... Fourth of July and I'm really looking forward to it this time. Got some awesome fireworks and I'm even thinking of throwing a rather large bash for me and my neighbors, anyone of all the 1,500 of them.:O

Peace and Look forward to seeing you out here again sometime, now I know where you may be. I like your little saloons, you are a generous host.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••