Welcome to Red's Parlour

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#70 Oct 3, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, bow-hunting right now, but then there's black powder and gun to last thru the first of the new year.
See ya and I will try to remember to get over here more often.:^)
dang! are you married?
LOL

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#71 Oct 3, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>dang! are you married?
LOL
What did I say??? LOL Hey Toolman:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#72 Oct 3, 2012
Hi Sniper, no I haven't been to Colorado, but would love to some day. I'd like to stay a week and do some fishing, love to fish, and it's so relaxing.
Hunting isn't for everyone, I like getting venison, tastes better and I no longer eat beef. No reason just don't care for the taste anymore. I rarely eat any kind of pig but I do eat bird. I love fresh water fish, but don't seem to get out enough to get a freezer at least half full. Salmon and Brown trout, yummy!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#73 Oct 5, 2012
Wow, everyone go "poof"?
Cold here, good weather for harvesting a deer. Good luck to hunters, stay safe and watch out for each other.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#74 Oct 5, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
Hi Sniper, no I haven't been to Colorado, but would love to some day. I'd like to stay a week and do some fishing, love to fish, and it's so relaxing.
Hunting isn't for everyone, I like getting venison, tastes better and I no longer eat beef. No reason just don't care for the taste anymore. I rarely eat any kind of pig but I do eat bird. I love fresh water fish, but don't seem to get out enough to get a freezer at least half full. Salmon and Brown trout, yummy!
Hi ya..Well then you wouldnt like fishing with me..Its more like hunting ,,then we fish..Im not a bait fisherman..I cant just sit and wait..I have to cast flies or lures.

My church is the Blue Dome Church, Mother nature is the pastor.

I love the idea of the hunt..I just dont.I have some pictures of a customers home that has every animal in the world in it..Lions, tigers , bears and dick dicks too..he had every kind of bear..every kind of exotic goat..I took lots of pics..He was in tons on magazines..He looked at them as trophies [ he holds 10 world records],I looked at them as the story of the Hunt..The adventure each of them held..I watch some hunting shows as well as fishing and have tons of hunting gear from grandpa the gunsmith.I have several bows as well..But like my friends say..Once you pull the trigger the fun is over..lol..

Catch and release Amen..

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#75 Oct 6, 2012
Sniper, agree with catch & release. I hunt to get meat to feed me thru the winter, then that's all. I appreciate the animal that I harvest, it is a big help to me so I can eat.
Enjoy the weekend, a dreary start here.:^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#76 Oct 6, 2012
Y'all have a super weekend.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#77 Oct 7, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>What did I say??? LOL Hey Toolman:^)
You hunt and fish, love the outdoors, what else would a man want in a woman?
Lol

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#78 Oct 7, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
You hunt and fish, love the outdoors, what else would a man want in a woman?
Lol
Bare?

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#79 Oct 8, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
You hunt and fish, love the outdoors, what else would a man want in a woman?
Lol
Well......I'll just say thank you and leave the rest alone, lol!;^)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#80 Oct 8, 2012
Bear Derriere wrote:
<quoted text>Bare?
Possibly that too.;^D

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#81 Oct 8, 2012
Pretty day here, a balmy 54, ahhh and it's friggen windy!
Have a good one!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#82 Oct 9, 2012
G'morning and have a interesting day.
<looks around>yep, talking to myself, lol.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#83 Oct 10, 2012
Good morning, cold again, rats.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#84 Oct 12, 2012
what a waste

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#85 Oct 13, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
G'morning and have a interesting day.
<looks around>yep, talking to myself, lol.
I love it when you talk to yourself but at least you haven't replied to yourself yet and that's a good sign! Take care, Red!:)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#86 Oct 14, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you talk to yourself but at least you haven't replied to yourself yet and that's a good sign! Take care, Red!:)
Hi TC, I usually know the answer so the question is redundant, lol. Nice to see you, but I'm going to let this fall to the netherlands. I tried......

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#87 Oct 14, 2012
Hey Red! Stopping by to see what you are up to.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#88 Oct 14, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC, I usually know the answer so the question is redundant, lol. Nice to see you, but I'm going to let this fall to the netherlands. I tried......
Hey Red ... What are you letting fall to the Netherlands?

Just got back from vacation and had a great time. Beach house was wonderful . I LOVE the beach .

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#89 Oct 15, 2012
mr goodwrench wrote:
Hey Red! Stopping by to see what you are up to.
Evening Toolman, not much really, goofing around on the net and getting ready to put the parrots to bed.
How was your day? I had a hard time remembering which day it was this morning,lol.;^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Leonard 60,619
Damascus will fall, America will be invaded, Wa... 2 hr BraveHeart 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Respect71 30,598
COLORADO the NEW CALIFORNIA 11 hr the way it was 6
Abortion is Wrong Wed Cry for help 1
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) Apr 17 Wanda 102
Message to a liar Apr 16 annoy 5

Denver Jobs

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages