Howdy Red, pleasure to meet you,
Hi Jenga, nice to meet you also.:^)
I like your avatar, very nice.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#23 Sep 17, 2012
Hey Red ... It has been raining all day here. What a way to start the week with a Rainy Monday, as if Mondays aren't bad enough. lol

I did have a quiet weekend ..... hoping for a quiet week too. Have a "nice" Monday :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey Red ... It has been raining all day here. What a way to start the week with a Rainy Monday, as if Mondays aren't bad enough. lol
I did have a quiet weekend ..... hoping for a quiet week too. Have a "nice" Monday :)
Hi Hatti, looked like rain earlier here but it's been a decent day, mid 70s. I'm not a big fan of getting soggy, rather have the white stuff. Yeah, I'm probably a bit nuts, lol.
Thanks, it has been a nice Monday, wish you a pleasant week that goes quickly enough.:^)

“Dooshbag Agitator”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Brainerd, MN

#25 Sep 17, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hello DK, thank you, much less uh, stoopidity, than that other place, lol.;^) Sometimes just need a break.
Have a super weekend.
Thanks Red. Weekend was awesome! I know what you mean about the "other" place. I saw some downright evilness going on over there.... oh well. Glad you are here :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#26 Sep 17, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Red. Weekend was awesome! I know what you mean about the "other" place. I saw some downright evilness going on over there.... oh well. Glad you are here :)
Hey DK, glad to here the weekend was wonderful. Had nice weather here, comfy 70s and into the 50s at night.
Too many seem to thrive on that nonsense on OB, I believe a few too many have black souls. I don't even want to post near that. I have a real nasty poster who I respond to only when I feel like it. Otherwise I ignore him & that ticks him off more, lol! What a doofus.
Thank you for your kind words, I do like posting here, quiet and nice posters.:^)

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Hey DK, glad to here the weekend was wonderful. Had nice weather here, comfy 70s and into the 50s at night.
Too many seem to thrive on that nonsense on OB, I believe a few too many have black souls. I don't even want to post near that. I have a real nasty poster who I respond to only when I feel like it. Otherwise I ignore him & that ticks him off more, lol! What a doofus.
Thank you for your kind words, I do like posting here, quiet and nice posters.:^)
Hi Miss Red.Sorry I hadnt had time to say hi to you. Im glad you made it here. As I said before , just ignore the political game threads and you wont see how mean I have to be. Wait..I mean,how educational,yea,thats it. Im a teacher. Anyway.Welcome to Denver.Things will get back to crazy normal soon.Its just the season ya know..Mingle the other game threads if you like..The tards are kind enough to leave them alone for the most part..Welcome to Denver.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#28 Sep 21, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Red.Sorry I hadnt had time to say hi to you. Im glad you made it here. As I said before , just ignore the political game threads and you wont see how mean I have to be. Wait..I mean,how educational,yea,thats it. Im a teacher. Anyway.Welcome to Denver.Things will get back to crazy normal soon.Its just the season ya know..Mingle the other game threads if you like..The tards are kind enough to leave them alone for the most part..Welcome to Denver.
Morning Sniper, now worries, I am gone more than I'm on. Sick of this one particular azzhole whom Topix seems to kiss his arse, he get's away with so much crap.
Education is good, works better if you use a 2 lb sledge occasionally. Some or so thick you can't even make a dent without some force, lol.
Have fun and a great weekend, feeling like fall here.:^)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#29 Sep 22, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>feeling like fall here.:^)
Hi Red - feeling like fall? You got that right - Mrs Cough & I had to turn our furnace on a few times already just to get the chill out of this place! Enjoy your weekend & try to stay warm OK?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#30 Sep 22, 2012
Evening Ms Red and all. . Just a perfect day here today. Temperature was wonderful for the first day of fall. If only all days were such as this that would be grand :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#31 Sep 22, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Red - feeling like fall? You got that right - Mrs Cough & I had to turn our furnace on a few times already just to get the chill out of this place! Enjoy your weekend & try to stay warm OK?:)
Hey Sweetie-pie! Yeppers, had the furnace on past few mornings, floor was way too cold. I'm not ready at all to be screwed with the gas prices this year. Maybe Mr. Obama would help?? bwah hahahaha!

Good seeing ya TC!**MWAH!**

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#32 Sep 22, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Evening Ms Red and all.. Just a perfect day here today. Temperature was wonderful for the first day of fall. If only all days were such as this that would be grand :)
G'evening Hatti, so nice to hear that you had beautiful weather.
It was very cloudy here and in the late morning, south of me there was a severe t-storm watch for a while. The edge of the state wide cell just scooted beneath me. I think it sprinkled a little but nothing else.
I hope you are having a splendid night.:^)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#33 Sep 22, 2012
These types of evening make me think of great football weather. Also wish you had an apple pie in the oven to bring forth that apple cinnamon smell. Yummy :)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#34 Sep 23, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
These types of evening make me think of great football weather. Also wish you had an apple pie in the oven to bring forth that apple cinnamon smell. Yummy :)
How sad - had you just mentioned this smell thingy just a tad bit sooner - Mrs Cough & I just baked an apple cinnamon pie today and the smell was awesome - sorry, but the smell and the pie are all gone now!

Do you enjoy the smell of bread, brownies or cookies baking? I think we could muster up those smells for you if you'd like?

I just found a few strips of bacon - do you like the smell of bacon sizzling? Have a great day Hatti!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#35 Sep 23, 2012
Hey TC .. Baking brownies sounds yummy to me and then smother them in chocolate icing .. Man makes my mouth water with anticipation :)

I got to see if I have any brownie mix now .. I'm having a craving !

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#36 Sep 23, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey TC .. Baking brownies sounds yummy to me and then smother them in chocolate icing .. Man makes my mouth water with anticipation :)I got to see if I have any brownie mix now .. I'm having a craving !
Hello Hatti. Have you ever tried something made by Betty Crocker - called, Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie?

You just stir up the brownie mix by adding a tiny bit of water - microwave it for 45 seconds or so - add some ice cream to it if you'd like (I do) and then it also comes with this little pouch of fudge to drizzle over the top of everything .... mmmmmmmm! Jeepers, now I'm having a craving!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#38 Sep 25, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Hatti. Have you ever tried something made by Betty Crocker - called, Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie?
You just stir up the brownie mix by adding a tiny bit of water - microwave it for 45 seconds or so - add some ice cream to it if you'd like (I do) and then it also comes with this little pouch of fudge to drizzle over the top of everything .... mmmmmmmm! Jeepers, now I'm having a craving!:)
No but I will look for it the next time I'm at the grocery store. It sound delicious ... I like the idea of adding ice cream :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#39 Sep 25, 2012
Hello Abby Sue Bell . . Cute avatar :)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#41 Sep 25, 2012
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TC, you're gonna start a stampede with this "brownie fudge mix". You might enjoy if for all I know, lol.

I had a few of those, not bad at all!

“Ante Omnia Armari”

#42 Sep 25, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hi Hatti!:^) I made my version of a upside down apple cheesecake, it's wonderful, got it flipped over the first time. Looks like some extra dishes to be washed up, yuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 38,799
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 min Respect71 24,714
Vote for Hillary 28 min Blood on his hands 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr Prince Of Darkness 26,136
News Denver cops on the chopping block? (Sep '09) 7 hr Tn Treetop Daddy 47
New chiropractor in town - and he's fantastic! 12 hr Burdbrain 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 18 hr Uncle 5

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages