Group Attempting To Save Sundial, Pla...

Group Attempting To Save Sundial, Plaza In Cranmer Park

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Group Attempting To Save Sundial, Plaza In Cranmer Park. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A group in East Denver is working on a major fundraising goal to preserve an area not only dear to them, but also popular with tourists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Buba neo con zionists

Aurora, CO

#1 Jul 30, 2014
That peckerwood that is on the air in the afternoon that says he wants the federal govt. to note pay out the social security I have been paying into for forty years should make his daddy and mommy give theirs back to the government than.
I cant stand that conservative neo con. He is all talk and no show just like Baby Bu$h and the Zionist neo cons are.
These young rebublicrates don't want to pay for nothing, they are Zionist hoarders and should be stopped. KLZ has nothing but sociopaths with an opinion on their channel. I am done listen. Peter Boyles is the only guy that makes sense on Denver radio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Freedomofexpression 55,995
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr tbird19482 29,992
broncos hoof the cowboys Mon BlueandOrangeCrush 1
Review: Pamela Marie Russell Sun PAMELA 3
News One person injured, one arrested in Denver shoo... Sun Nobody 2
Mexicans (Mar '14) Sep 16 Assquatch 133
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Sep 16 Assquatch 4

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages