Dog, team gone?

Full story: The South Mississippi Sun Herald

A local bail bond agent wants fans of 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' to oppose the television star's extradition to Mexico to face charges involving the capture of a serial rapist three years ago.
Comments
1 - 20 of 706 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Terri Jenks

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

The fact that Dog has been charged with this crap only shows that Andrew Lusters family is behind this!!!!!! We need to find out who prompted the Mexican government to do this after the Mexican judges told Dog and the boys that nothing would be done to them. Max Factor products should be boycotted.
Pinckney Pirate

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Terri Jenks wrote:
The fact that Dog has been charged with this crap only shows that Andrew Lusters family is behind this!!!!!! We need to find out who prompted the Mexican government to do this after the Mexican judges told Dog and the boys that nothing would be done to them. Max Factor products should be boycotted.
Oh I so agree with you.
This would have never happened if Max Factor family had raised their kid right!
Curt Buss

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

I think this is exactly what happens when you have too much money & power, common sense goes out the window. What happened to the greater good?
Dog & his team did what had to be done, what no one else had the b---s to do. Some time you have to overlook the rules, clearly this was one of those times.

God Bless You Dog, Tim & Leland
DANA

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2006

He broke the law not only in Mexico, he would have been breaking the law doing the same thing in the US. Why is it so hard to understand this?

The FBI was in Mexico. They didn't arrest Luster where Dog did, a crowded bar, they probably in their FBI wisdom were monitoring him and planned to take him at dawn from his hotel. Like they did Dog. because its much safer

But the bottom line is he isnt a hero, he didnt do some miracle......if he had information on a fugitives whereabouts, he selfishly didn't disclose it to any law enforcement authorities because he wanted to try and pull this off himself and make a name for himself

He was not Andrew Luster's bail bondsman. Not only is bounty hunting illegal in Mexico, what he did was illegal EVERYWHERE. He had no bail agreement with Luster, he had no legal right to try and bring him in. It would be no different if you or I went down there and tried it.........assault and kidnapping.

Also, bail bondsmen are only licensed state by state, they are not nation wide. They are not law enforcement officers, cannot carry a gun, and are not highly trained

In Hawaii, you need to be 18 or older, pay a fee, take a test and not break any laws. That is the ONLY requirement

This man is not GOD, he just made a risky gamble to forward his career, it worked for a time, now he probably will have to be punished

everytime he takes someone in who he HAS posted bail for he has a lot to say about how wrong they have done him, I guess he can explain his own actions to the court in Mexico

and this has nothing to do with money and power, the Mexican government waited 3 YEARS while he flaunted his silly ass on TV and disregarded his promise to return to court

You can't have different rules for the same game people!
Beth

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2006

DANA wrote:
He broke the law not only in Mexico, he would have been breaking the law doing the same thing in the US. Why is it so hard to understand this?
The FBI was in Mexico. They didn't arrest Luster where Dog did, a crowded bar, they probably in their FBI wisdom were monitoring him and planned to take him at dawn from his hotel. Like they did Dog. because its much safer
But the bottom line is he isnt a hero, he didnt do some miracle......if he had information on a fugitives whereabouts, he selfishly didn't disclose it to any law enforcement authorities because he wanted to try and pull this off himself and make a name for himself
He was not Andrew Luster's bail bondsman. Not only is bounty hunting illegal in Mexico, what he did was illegal EVERYWHERE. He had no bail agreement with Luster, he had no legal right to try and bring him in. It would be no different if you or I went down there and tried it.........assault and kidnapping.
Also, bail bondsmen are only licensed state by state, they are not nation wide. They are not law enforcement officers, cannot carry a gun, and are not highly trained
In Hawaii, you need to be 18 or older, pay a fee, take a test and not break any laws. That is the ONLY requirement
This man is not GOD, he just made a risky gamble to forward his career, it worked for a time, now he probably will have to be punished
everytime he takes someone in who he HAS posted bail for he has a lot to say about how wrong they have done him, I guess he can explain his own actions to the court in Mexico
and this has nothing to do with money and power, the Mexican government waited 3 YEARS while he flaunted his silly ass on TV and disregarded his promise to return to court
You can't have different rules for the same game people!
Dog did not break the law here. A fugitive on the run can be caught by ANY bonuty hunter!

What's wrong with you? TOO much sun?
DANA

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2006

NO Beth you are totally wrong

#1 Bounty Hunting is illegal in Mexico, period. That is where Andrew Luster was kidnapped by Dog. And Dog was arrested within 1 hour by the Mexican authorities

#2 If you can site ANY SOURCE that says bounty hunters are allowed to cross state lines in the USA I will look into it, the overwhelming documents I have read indicate that bounty hunters are licensed for ONE STATE ONLY and most states have different rules and requirements, including many that do not even allow a bounty hunter to bring in a suspect without law enforcement (police) back-up

They are not treated as being on a par with police officers in ANY state

I KNOW that that your statement
""Dog did not break the law here. A fugitive on the run can be caught by ANY bonuty hunter!""

came from the deep reaches of your rectum, but any credible source you can quote I will entertain
Pinckney Pirate

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2006

DANA wrote:
NO Beth you are totally wrong
#1 Bounty Hunting is illegal in Mexico, period. That is where Andrew Luster was kidnapped by Dog. And Dog was arrested within 1 hour by the Mexican authorities
#2 If you can site ANY SOURCE that says bounty hunters are allowed to cross state lines in the USA I will look into it, the overwhelming documents I have read indicate that bounty hunters are licensed for ONE STATE ONLY and most states have different rules and requirements, including many that do not even allow a bounty hunter to bring in a suspect without law enforcement (police) back-up
They are not treated as being on a par with police officers in ANY state
I KNOW that that your statement
""Dog did not break the law here. A fugitive on the run can be caught by ANY bonuty hunter!""
came from the deep reaches of your rectum, but any credible source you can quote I will entertain
Can I assume that you are female??? Would you want to go out with Luster? He was a CRIMINAL he was sited for RAPING 87 women. What is wrong with you? You should be applauding Dogs efforts and sacrafices!
If you are a male would you want YOUR mother dating Luster?
Jeff Maine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2006

Pinckney Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I assume that you are female??? Would you want to go out with Luster? He was a CRIMINAL he was sited for RAPING 87 women. What is wrong with you? You should be applauding Dogs efforts and sacrafices!
If you are a male would you want YOUR mother dating Luster?
Pinckney Pirate, this is Jeff Maine. I was the one who first said 86 different women were raped, but I stated it in error and Dana corrected me about that. Then it turned out that Dana made an error my stating it was 8 women (I think!) But then Dana was corrected, and I believe it was only three women after all.(I really don't know the accurate truth about it, but Dana did admit she erroed about it, as I did.

I first assumed there was 86 different women, because Dog referred to 86 different accounts on his, show, but he didn't mean 86 different women. I think I noticed comments about 86 different sex acts, and I think I heard 86 accounts of rape, which were actually done to just a few women, but perhaps each woman was raped several times each multipling to 86.

Yet! The lastest news list only 3 women. Perhaps some of the tapes were with willing partners. Quite Honestly! I'm getting confused about how many there actually was, because there seems to be a different amount everytime the subject comes up.

Know This: I'm a Dog supporter! Period! Just read some of my post,so you'll know that. Everyone else does on these forums. I just thought I would correct you, before Dana jumped all over you with correct facts . Remember I made the same mistake, so don't feel bad.

Also! We're certainly not the only ones on these forums making mistakes. It happens, after misinformation starts floating around. I might very well have been the original source of your information regarding 86 different women, but then I admitted I erroed about it.

To all Dog's critics, who keep saying Dog's Christianity is just an act for all to see, just remember that you're also making false statements too, because Dog was practicing his faith in God long before he ever went to Mexico or had a T.V. Show.

So your little theory is based on ignorance and error. His Show has nothing to do with his faith! Nor does the current situation he's in. He believed in God, and prayed to God long before either his Show or his Mexico problems ever existed!

I know you meant well here Pinckney Pirate , and I'm sure I would agree with your support of Dog, but we must give accurate information, or our words aren't worth much.

Remember! That I first made the same mistake, so give yourself a break about it. Because Dog needs all of his supporters right now, and I'm going to do all I can to see that he gets mine with the fullness of my ability, and I'm sure you'll feel the same.(Don't Quit! Just come back stronger than you did before, and know that lots of people on these forums have errored! It's just that some care when they do, and some don't!

No! I don't agree with Dana on this issue, and she knows it.(Male or Female) But she was correct when she said there wasn't 86 different women. It was me she was correcting. So you've done nothing here that I didn't do in regards to making an error, and the same error.

The only difference between you and I, is I said several different times on several different threads, so I had to make a long statement correcting and admitting my error on several different threads.

So relax! I do! I just came back stronger than I was before, but I try not to say anything I can't back up now.

God Bless You! Pinckney Pirate
waterdog prairie grove ar

Prairie Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2006

A bounty hunter can go any where to catch a skip where you people get your info from cracker jacks . and the mexican cops went with dog to arrest luster and then realized there was a reward for him. so what if you see bin laden in mexico you would not take him get real luster needed to be stopped so puck mexico dog rules!!
DANA

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2006

waterdog prairie grove ar wrote:
A bounty hunter can go any where to catch a skip where you people get your info from cracker jacks . and the mexican cops went with dog to arrest luster and then realized there was a reward for him. so what if you see bin laden in mexico you would not take him get real luster needed to be stopped so puck mexico dog rules!!
If that were true, Dog would not have been arrested.
He could have just "gone anywhere!!"

site your sources or your just another blowhard talking about 87 women raped and cops killed
Beth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2006

Why not go to the following and read the papers filed in court????
And Dana--you have a right to your opinion, so why don't you just keep it away from us??

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0915061d...
DANA

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2006

Beth, do you really believe this entire message board exists so that only people of the same opinions can agree over and over? How fun would that be?

I think most people get the its for intelligent debate. Its a different concept maybe, but can be interesting! really.

I find it interesting the link you provided as your "source of facts" is a 17 page document filed by DOG'S OWN HIRED ATTORNEY! Of course that is going to have a totally biased slant, that's what attorneys get paid for.

this is the actual arrest warrant

Beth wrote:
Why not go to the following and read the papers filed in court????
And Dana--you have a right to your opinion, so why don't you just keep it away from us??
Jodi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Beth, whatever. Yes it may be illegal in Mexico but it's time Mexico changes their laws and stop harboring fugitives don't you think? And also it is time to put a stop to money talking and criminals walking as well!
Jodi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Excuse me I meant that to reply to Dana's post, sorry Beth.
Beth

Marysville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Jodi wrote:
Excuse me I meant that to reply to Dana's post, sorry Beth.
That's O.K. Jodi, I thought that is what you meant.
Mandy

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

I say that all charges against Dog and his Family should be dropped, I have already sent out letters to everyone that I could. I think that Dog's Mission in life is to Capture these Felons, and rapist, and the such to that no other person(s) ever get hurt again by these People. FREE THE DOG!!!
Beth

Marysville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

DANA wrote:
Beth, do you really believe this entire message board exists so that only people of the same opinions can agree over and over? How fun would that be?
I think most people get the its for intelligent debate. Its a different concept maybe, but can be interesting! really.
I find it interesting the link you provided as your "source of facts" is a 17 page document filed by DOG'S OWN HIRED ATTORNEY! Of course that is going to have a totally biased slant, that's what attorneys get paid for.
this is the actual arrest warrant
<quoted text>
To begin with FOLLOWING the answer filed by Dog's attorney was the actual arrest warrant of Leland.
My link and your link are the same link. Only mine has ALL the papers and your only one.
You can come in here and say what you want about Dog, you have that right, BUT this is a pro Dog forum---why not find an anti Dog forum and go there.
We are in here to show this man our support not to cut him and his family down.
This man is to be admired. He took his sorted past and changed it. He prayed to God for strength and hope. He pray to God for help and God answered his prayers. Why can't you accept that fact???
As for Mexico, who are they to demand ANYTHING of our people or our government??? Why don't they take back their 20 million immigrants and LEAVE OUR CITIZENS ALONE!
O.K. so Dog committed a crime in Mexico, his actions saved women from the terrible fate that other women had fallen in to. BUT he did not commit a crime in the USA.
Beth

Marysville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Mandy wrote:
I say that all charges against Dog and his Family should be dropped, I have already sent out letters to everyone that I could. I think that Dog's Mission in life is to Capture these Felons, and rapist, and the such to that no other person(s) ever get hurt again by these People. FREE THE DOG!!!
AGREED 100%!!!!!!!!!
I also have written letters to the President, Vice President, My Congressman and Representative.

Dog and his family have committed NO crime!!!!!!!!!
Beth

Marysville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Jeff Maine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinckney Pirate, this is Jeff Maine. I was the one who first said 86 different women were raped, but I stated it in error and Dana corrected me about that. Then it turned out that Dana made an error my stating it was 8 women (I think!) But then Dana was corrected, and I believe it was only three women after all.(I really don't know the accurate truth about it, but Dana did admit she erroed about it, as I did.
I first assumed there was 86 different women, because Dog referred to 86 different accounts on his, show, but he didn't mean 86 different women. I think I noticed comments about 86 different sex acts, and I think I heard 86 accounts of rape, which were actually done to just a few women, but perhaps each woman was raped several times each multipling to 86.
Yet! The lastest news list only 3 women. Perhaps some of the tapes were with willing partners. Quite Honestly! I'm getting confused about how many there actually was, because there seems to be a different amount everytime the subject comes up.
Know This: I'm a Dog supporter! Period! Just read some of my post,so you'll know that. Everyone else does on these forums. I just thought I would correct you, before Dana jumped all over you with correct facts . Remember I made the same mistake, so don't feel bad.
Also! We're certainly not the only ones on these forums making mistakes. It happens, after misinformation starts floating around. I might very well have been the original source of your information regarding 86 different women, but then I admitted I erroed about it.
To all Dog's critics, who keep saying Dog's Christianity is just an act for all to see, just remember that you're also making false statements too, because Dog was practicing his faith in God long before he ever went to Mexico or had a T.V. Show.
So your little theory is based on ignorance and error. His Show has nothing to do with his faith! Nor does the current situation he's in. He believed in God, and prayed to God long before either his Show or his Mexico problems ever existed!
I know you meant well here Pinckney Pirate , and I'm sure I would agree with your support of Dog, but we must give accurate information, or our words aren't worth much.
Remember! That I first made the same mistake, so give yourself a break about it. Because Dog needs all of his supporters right now, and I'm going to do all I can to see that he gets mine with the fullness of my ability, and I'm sure you'll feel the same.(Don't Quit! Just come back stronger than you did before, and know that lots of people on these forums have errored! It's just that some care when they do, and some don't!
No! I don't agree with Dana on this issue, and she knows it.(Male or Female) But she was correct when she said there wasn't 86 different women. It was me she was correcting. So you've done nothing here that I didn't do in regards to making an error, and the same error.
The only difference between you and I, is I said several different times on several different threads, so I had to make a long statement correcting and admitting my error on several different threads.
So relax! I do! I just came back stronger than I was before, but I try not to say anything I can't back up now.
God Bless You! Pinckney Pirate
Hey Jeff, you have been silent for a while, what's up with that?
Jodi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

Beth wrote:
<quoted text>As for Mexico, who are they to demand ANYTHING of our people or our government??? Why don't they take back their 20 million immigrants and LEAVE OUR CITIZENS ALONE!
OMG this is so TRUE, it's time to put this to a STOP big time but that is a WHOLE different MESS the USA is in isn't it? It's getting worse and that is the real SHAME. I DON'T think my grandchildren should have to give up their Social Security for someone that does not even belong in the USA! Very bad subject, for me at least!! This is getting way out of hand in the USA and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel either, it's sad very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 47 min Petal Power 2,781
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Rules for Radicals 2,543
Who likes opiates? 3 hr doggs 7
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 12,240
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 8 hr Kawalski 1,233
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 18 hr Sir Andrew 11
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu thank you hacker 611
•••
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••