Warrant issued in shooting of Glenwood Springs Police officer

Full story: KUSA Denver 49
" The Garfield County Sheriff's Office has issued a warrant for a man believed to be involved in the shooting of a Glenwood Springs Police officer. Full Story
Denver

Denver, CO

#34 Aug 6, 2007
Rodney King wrote:
How long before these two meet some unfortunate "accident" while in custody? Lucky for them they are not in Lafayette or Denver. They would have already been killed while "resisting arrest" because they would have been brandishing a "weapon". Let's hope the Glenwood Police are not as psychotic as the trigger, taser happy cops we have occupying the Front Range...
ROFLMAO!! More vomit from the little maggot king. This little roach has the nerve to refer to OTHERS as being psychotic????
Spics Go Home

Colorado Springs, CO

#36 Aug 6, 2007
dandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we just realize that there is no discussion with ignorant people like you. We don't like some of the situations that occur either, but we are not dumb enough to blame an entire race due to the actions of some. Your screen name says it all, you obviously are an unhappy person, probably not educated, and have no power over your own life. The fact you need to take out your agressions on an entire race of people only reiterates your complete lack of control over your own life. We even have compassion for people like you, because we know your life is probably so sad and depressing that even if we don't agree with it, your misplaced anger is understandable. Hope you life gets better so you don't waste it hating people you dont even know.
Thank you Dr. Dandoo for your unsolicited psychoanalysis. There are a few corrections I'd like to make about your misguided analysis. I am college educated, happy and not an angry person at all. I just don't like law-breaking illegals in my country. It also looks like many others feel the same way. Oh, and for the record, I am also not a redneck. I don't drive a pickup truck, don't beat my wife and don't kick my dog. So, pucker up buttercup.
Rodney King

Littleton, CO

#37 Aug 6, 2007
the Hump wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a waste of human skin.....
So Hump, you're o.k. with cops killing innocent people and covering it up? Maybe one day you'll be the one with the "weapon" that was threatening a cop. Maybe you will get tasered to death while the dash cams are glitching up. Maybe you'll be the one locked up in the jail and left to die while you writhe in pain and then the guards cover it up. Maybe you're 5 year old son will be fishing one day and be lucky enough to get shot to death by a cop who was "shooting at snakes" but will later deny he had anything to do with it. Those things probably won't hapen to you because you're probably a cop. Judging by your "waste of skin" comment I bet you are in law enforcement. But thank you, Hump for proving my point. Most cops have the mentality that only cops can decide who lives and who dies solely by their opinion. That's an awfully big responsibility for a profession that has some of the lowest I.Q.'s while having some of the highest rates of alcoholism, spousal abuse & suicide. Like I said - thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day.
holyguacamole

Pleasanton, CA

#38 Aug 6, 2007
Michael Soares wrote:
Great, racial terms against non-whites get filtered, but honky, honkie, and cracker do not. How's that for racism?
It is part of the Marxist Media's attempt to stifle any white solidarity. Can't have white people feeling good about their heritage.
TLC

Fargo, ND

#39 Aug 6, 2007
Funny wrote:
Where are all the people who were saying "They might not have been Mexican", "You racists!!!"
LOL!!:-)
Bubba

Erie, CO

#40 Aug 6, 2007
I'm waiting for you.....

“Colorado Native”

Since: Mar 07

Evergreen

#42 Aug 6, 2007
Michael Soares wrote:
Great, racial terms against non-whites get filtered, but honky, honkie, and cracker do not. How's that for racism?
Whats funny is that most of we anglos do not mind those names. they mean absolutely nothing.So the racism in those words mean something only to the ones writing them.
There

Denver, CO

#43 Aug 6, 2007
Rodney King wrote:
<quoted text> So Hump, you're o.k. with cops killing innocent people and covering it up? Maybe one day you'll be the one with the "weapon" that was threatening a cop. Maybe you will get tasered to death while the dash cams are glitching up. Maybe you'll be the one locked up in the jail and left to die while you writhe in pain and then the guards cover it up. Maybe you're 5 year old son will be fishing one day and be lucky enough to get shot to death by a cop who was "shooting at snakes" but will later deny he had anything to do with it. Those things probably won't hapen to you because you're probably a cop. Judging by your "waste of skin" comment I bet you are in law enforcement. But thank you, Hump for proving my point. Most cops have the mentality that only cops can decide who lives and who dies solely by their opinion. That's an awfully big responsibility for a profession that has some of the lowest I.Q.'s while having some of the highest rates of alcoholism, spousal abuse & suicide. Like I said - thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day.
This person is obviously a psychotic who is on a hate binge regarding cops. Now....cops are front-line players that deal with putting people into the criminal justice system. Cops do not make the laws. Cops live under a microscope regarding literally every action that they take. Cops are accountible for everything that they say or do. Now.....little MAGGOT 'rodney' here....it is the OPPOSITE of all of those things. A little nobody who blames cops because IT is a nothing in society. A little hater who simply vomits in order to pretent that it is socially relevant. Hey 'rodney'....you are a nothing. Nothing whatsoever.

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#44 Aug 6, 2007
There is a very large illegal immigrant population in mountain towns in order to provide inexpensive services to the rich in towns like Aspen. Some of you have probably heard about another issue like this one:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/a...
WOW

United States

#45 Aug 6, 2007
So are all of your white sheets cleaned and pressed for your meeting ..d.A.R
SICK AND TIRED

Denver, CO

#46 Aug 6, 2007
Who is sick and tired of seeing 99% if all violent crimes committed by hispanics! When did our freedom that every one desires include murder, rape, burglary??????
Rodney King

Littleton, CO

#47 Aug 6, 2007
There wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is obviously a psychotic who is on a hate binge regarding cops. Now....cops are front-line players that deal with putting people into the criminal justice system. Cops do not make the laws. Cops live under a microscope regarding literally every action that they take. Cops are accountible for everything that they say or do. Now.....little MAGGOT 'rodney' here....it is the OPPOSITE of all of those things. A little nobody who blames cops because IT is a nothing in society. A little hater who simply vomits in order to pretent that it is socially relevant. Hey 'rodney'....you are a nothing. Nothing whatsoever.
I actually do not hate cops or law enforcement employees. I also have never been arrested. I have gotten several sppeding tickets both here and in Texas and my contact with each of those officers was pleasant and respectful. I was speeding, I got caught and paid my fine. The cops were just doing their job and in my opinion they did it quite well. I do think they have a tough job out there and probably do not get paid enough for what they do. But they, unlike any other career save for the military are authorized to use deadly force in the day to day routine of their jobs. That should hold them to a greater accountability than any other profession. Accidents happen and sometimes emotions play a big part in those accidents. Admit a mistake, take the consequences that are dealt you and then move on. I have a real big problem with the systematic cover ups that occur in police departments in the Front Range following these accidents. When you and your superiors cover up an accident it begins to look less and less like an accident. I have absolutely no psychological training but I would infer a guess that by the nature of the vitriol that you are spewing on this website that you have some deep seated anger issues. I certainly hope that YOU are not a cop. Woooo. Scary thought!
KellyGirl

West Chester, PA

#48 Aug 6, 2007
SICK AND TIRED wrote:
Who is sick and tired of seeing 99% if all violent crimes committed by hispanics! When did our freedom that every one desires include murder, rape, burglary??????
Please..... Get some accurate data there.
Everyday Now

Denver, CO

#49 Aug 6, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
There is a very large illegal immigrant population in mountain towns in order to provide inexpensive services to the rich in towns like Aspen. Some of you have probably heard about another issue like this one:
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/a...
hes probably not illegal. BBAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA. Yeah right. I have met some pretty nice illegals downtown, but outside of downtown..in the metros I have yet to. My wife wont even go to the walmart off of 6th and I think its kipling cus she was harassed by illegals hanging out in the store..whistling at women and saying horrible things in spanish. How horrible is that? Scared to go to a Walmart by herself? Pretty sad. But then they (illegals) want us (americans) to accept them equally. Am I missing something? Sure dont have these kinds of problems with any other nationallity(sp?) of immigrants.
mike

Aurora, CO

#50 Aug 6, 2007
These are the people the democrats want because they vote democrat,with out knowing these are the same kind of people that might be living next door to you,cop killers,drug dealers,child molesters you name it,Laraza and the Aclu will fight for there rights and the Democrats do not care who lives next door to us not them but us as long as they vote Democrat
chatatworker

Littleton, CO

#51 Aug 6, 2007
While i do not agree with most of the opinions I read on these postings I do think coverups are happening. The local FOX news web site is running a story about Emily Rice who died in jail while in custody for a DUI. The guards did not check on her like they were supposed to and then after she was found dead they went back and falsified records to show they did check on her.

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home...
Honkey

Denver, CO

#52 Aug 6, 2007
Everyday Now wrote:
<quoted text>
hes probably not illegal. BBAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA. Yeah right. I have met some pretty nice illegals downtown, but outside of downtown..in the metros I have yet to. My wife wont even go to the walmart off of 6th and I think its kipling cus she was harassed by illegals hanging out in the store..whistling at women and saying horrible things in spanish. How horrible is that? Scared to go to a Walmart by herself? Pretty sad. But then they (illegals) want us (americans) to accept them equally. Am I missing something? Sure dont have these kinds of problems with any other nationallity(sp?) of immigrants.
No, not immigrants. But have you ever been to Detroit? You don't need to be an immigrant to make contibuting members of society awfully nervous with your mere presence. Detroit is like Beirut without an upside.
Honkey

Denver, CO

#53 Aug 6, 2007
Spics Go Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Dr. Dandoo for your unsolicited psychoanalysis. There are a few corrections I'd like to make about your misguided analysis. I am college educated, happy and not an angry person at all. I just don't like law-breaking illegals in my country. It also looks like many others feel the same way. Oh, and for the record, I am also not a redneck. I don't drive a pickup truck, don't beat my wife and don't kick my dog. So, pucker up buttercup.
I agree with dandoo
There

Denver, CO

#54 Aug 6, 2007
Rodney King wrote:
<quoted text> I actually do not hate cops or law enforcement employees. I also have never been arrested. I have gotten several sppeding tickets both here and in Texas and my contact with each of those officers was pleasant and respectful. I was speeding, I got caught and paid my fine. The cops were just doing their job and in my opinion they did it quite well. I do think they have a tough job out there and probably do not get paid enough for what they do. But they, unlike any other career save for the military are authorized to use deadly force in the day to day routine of their jobs. That should hold them to a greater accountability than any other profession. Accidents happen and sometimes emotions play a big part in those accidents. Admit a mistake, take the consequences that are dealt you and then move on. I have a real big problem with the systematic cover ups that occur in police departments in the Front Range following these accidents. When you and your superiors cover up an accident it begins to look less and less like an accident. I have absolutely no psychological training but I would infer a guess that by the nature of the vitriol that you are spewing on this website that you have some deep seated anger issues. I certainly hope that YOU are not a cop. Woooo. Scary thought!
ROFLMAO!!!! I HAVE DEEP-SEATED ANGER ISSUES!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! You come here and VOMIT garbage about law enforcement all day long and then say that OTHER people have anger issues!!!! Dude, you ARE psychotic!!!!

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#55 Aug 6, 2007
chatatworker wrote:
While i do not agree with most of the opinions I read on these postings I do think coverups are happening. The local FOX news web site is running a story about Emily Rice who died in jail while in custody for a DUI. The guards did not check on her like they were supposed to and then after she was found dead they went back and falsified records to show they did check on her.
http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/pages/Home...
You forgot to explain how that has anything to do with this story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 6 min Reverend Alan 249
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min In Your Opinion 8,027
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 15,041
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 39
Review: Dave Locks N Keys Sat ConradKayson41 15
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Fri senior 623
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Thu hutuokboy 33
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton