Warrant issued in shooting of Glenwood Springs Police officer

Full story: KUSA Denver 49
" The Garfield County Sheriff's Office has issued a warrant for a man believed to be involved in the shooting of a Glenwood Springs Police officer. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ENGLISH

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 5, 2007
Dumb a## mexicans. GO HOME TO MEXICO AND STAY THERE!!!!! KILL YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!
Hispanic Crimewave

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Aug 5, 2007
Why aren't they reporting that these guys are illegal aliens like the Glenwood news reported?
ENGLISH

Caddo Mills, TX

#5 Aug 5, 2007
Hispanic Crimewave wrote:
Why aren't they reporting that these guys are illegal aliens like the Glenwood news reported?
Well whatdo you know, I was right in my claim that they should go back to mexico. I am happy that they did not kill the cop, but they should still go away...
No Amnesty

Denver, CO

#6 Aug 5, 2007
Beaners in the Mountains....Doing what they do best!!! Bringing there stupid crime behavior everywhere they GO.... Take your stupid asses back to MEXICO!!!!
MountainMan

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 5, 2007
Because the liberals at 9news don't want to offend the nice and friendly illegal aliens (that shoot at police, rob, rape and murder).
Wild Bill

AOL

#10 Aug 5, 2007
Thankfully, the officer was not injured. Too bad he didn't get a HydraShok, or two, into the back this worthless bag of crap's head while the coward was running away.
parolee

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Aug 5, 2007
Michael Soares wrote:
Great, racial terms against non-whites get filtered, but honky, honkie, and cracker do not. How's that for racism?
great post!!!!!!!!
dont forget whitey.
BlaBlaBla

Denver, CO

#14 Aug 6, 2007
I heard that now all the mexicans are here there is a huge housing boom in Mexico all the smart white folk buying real estate where it is safe now
Patrick Henry

United States

#20 Aug 6, 2007
Stupid illigal's, hope they get caught....now the govt. needs to di their job and procecute, jail and then deport them eventually. Deport them all......
Spics Go Home

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Aug 6, 2007
I notice that all of the beaner apologists are beginning to go away on these forums. Maybe it's because they realize what many of us have been saying for months, is true. The freakin' Mexicans that are coming here ILLEGALLY are coming to commit crimes, plain and simple. They're not hard workers and they don't like to play by the rules. If they had their way, we'd all be living in dirt huts and riding burros. Our government needs to insist on these scum going the f u c k back to their beloved Mexico. If they won't go willingly, I'd be glad to drive the bulldozer to force them.
TLC

Fargo, ND

#22 Aug 6, 2007
Can you post the link that states that? I was not able to find that bit of info in the article I found.
Rodney King

Littleton, CO

#23 Aug 6, 2007
How long before these two meet some unfortunate "accident" while in custody? Lucky for them they are not in Lafayette or Denver. They would have already been killed while "resisting arrest" because they would have been brandishing a "weapon". Let's hope the Glenwood Police are not as psychotic as the trigger, taser happy cops we have occupying the Front Range...
Coyote

Redmond, WA

#24 Aug 6, 2007
Just honest illegals trying to make a living...
Butch M

Colorado Springs, CO

#25 Aug 6, 2007
Deport Paco wrote:
<quoted text>Went fishing at Stagecoach Res. near Steamboat last weekend. Beautiful setting. Saw something I'd never seen before though. As my buddy and I were fishing at the west side of the res. in a boat, a flatbed lumber truck rounded the corner of the highway and parked at the side of the res. Two Spanish speaking scumbags ( doing those jobs that Americans don't do anymore), had pulled over ,I thought , to take in the beauty of the area. The first thing they did was take a piss beside the truck, then they sat down and were looking at the lake, only to be distracted by 50 mallard ducks floating on the res, to which they began throwing stones at. Then two young ladies , riding their bicycles, in full gear , rounded the corner of the res., to which the two Mexican scum started whisteling and making derogatory comments in Spanish. After watching this , all my friend and I could do was shake our heads, realizing that you could put a stupid illegal alien Mexican in the most beautiful setting in the world, and they will still act like stupid f*c*k*n* dumbass moron cockroaches.
You can take the immigrant out of Mexico but you can't take the Mexico out of the immigrant.

-Oppose amnesty
-Arm yourself
-Don't support Hispanic businesses or companies that employ illegals

We can fight back!
Lock_our_borders

United States

#26 Aug 6, 2007
Butch M wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take the immigrant out of Mexico but you can't take the Mexico out of the immigrant.
-Oppose amnesty
-Arm yourself
-Don't support Hispanic businesses or companies that employ illegals
We can fight back!
To bad you couldn't have trapped them then cut them up for bait. At least then they would have been good for something, that is if fish even like Mexican food.
KellyGirl

West Chester, PA

#29 Aug 6, 2007
Spics Go Home wrote:
I notice that all of the beaner apologists are beginning to go away on these forums. Maybe it's because they realize what many of us have been saying for months, is true. The freakin' Mexicans that are coming here ILLEGALLY are coming to commit crimes, plain and simple. They're not hard workers and they don't like to play by the rules. If they had their way, we'd all be living in dirt huts and riding burros. Our government needs to insist on these scum going the f u c k back to their beloved Mexico. If they won't go willingly, I'd be glad to drive the bulldozer to force them.
Most of us just got tired of trying to talk sense to idiots like you. Redneck is slang for white people.
dandoo

Denver, CO

#30 Aug 6, 2007
Spics Go Home wrote:
Actually, we just realize that there is no discussion with ignorant people like you. We don't like some of the situations that occur either, but we are not dumb enough to blame an entire race due to the actions of some. Your screen name says it all, you obviously are an unhappy person, probably not educated, and have no power over your own life. The fact you need to take out your agressions on an entire race of people only reiterates your complete lack of control over your own life. We even have compassion for people like you, because we know your life is probably so sad and depressing that even if we don't agree with it, your misplaced anger is understandable. Hope you life gets better so you don't waste it hating people you dont even know.
the Hump

Arvada, CO

#31 Aug 6, 2007
Rodney King wrote:
How long before these two meet some unfortunate "accident" while in custody? Lucky for them they are not in Lafayette or Denver. They would have already been killed while "resisting arrest" because they would have been brandishing a "weapon". Let's hope the Glenwood Police are not as psychotic as the trigger, taser happy cops we have occupying the Front Range...
You are a waste of human skin.....
Funny

Denver, CO

#32 Aug 6, 2007
Where are all the people who were saying "They might not have been Mexican", "You racists!!!"
TLC

Fargo, ND

#33 Aug 6, 2007
dandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we just realize that there is no discussion with ignorant people like you. We don't like some of the situations that occur either, but we are not dumb enough to blame an entire race due to the actions of some. Your screen name says it all, you obviously are an unhappy person, probably not educated, and have no power over your own life. The fact you need to take out your agressions on an entire race of people only reiterates your complete lack of control over your own life. We even have compassion for people like you, because we know your life is probably so sad and depressing that even if we don't agree with it, your misplaced anger is understandable. Hope you life gets better so you don't waste it hating people you dont even know.
His statements were directed at the mexicans comming here illegally. Most of the influx of illegal invasion is caused by illegal mexicans. NOT all mexicans are illegal! To point out a fact is not racial, it is a valid, proven observation and this persons valid opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Respect71 5,679
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 1 hr Maverick 808 65
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr tbird19482 14,297
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sat --MeaBadSock-- 24,865
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Sat bootyhunter18 21
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Sat Hacker 618
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! Fri SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:17PM
Steelers End Playoff Drought by Taking Care of Business
Bleacher Report 3:39 PM
Highlights, Recap for Chiefs vs. Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NBC Sports12:17 AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports