First Prev
of 63
Next Last

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 07

Love Conquers All

#1 Jul 30, 2011
I created this to use for making some fast points in a hurry without needlessly disturbing anyone. ;)

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#2 Jul 30, 2011
And now, a few more points.
Twenty, to be precise.

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#3 Jul 30, 2011
One more time, and that should be enough for today.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#4 Jul 30, 2011
Thaznks,got a couple of points here.

“Hi there”

Derby City

#5 Jul 30, 2011
*Thanks*

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#6 Jul 30, 2011
Open Your Eyes wrote:
I created this to use for making some fast points in a hurry without needlessly disturbing anyone. ;)
Wouldnt it be better if you just posted relevant comments in the forum..Its what I do..You are the third person NOT from Denver to start a get "your points here thread"..Im not trying to be an ass but why didnt you do this where you live ?..Im just asking..You can talk to the people here..its kinda what its for..you can comment on ANY threads..There not private..Of course you are subject to ridicule if you turn out to be a disruptive troll but you clearly are not..You are welcome here I just want to know ..where are you from where you dont comment enough to get points..Dont take this as negative please..

“Hi there”

Derby City

#7 Jul 30, 2011
uh oh.....lol.

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#8 Jul 30, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldnt it be better if you just posted relevant comments in the forum..Its what I do..You are the third person NOT from Denver to start a get "your points here thread"..Im not trying to be an ass but why didnt you do this where you live ?..Im just asking..You can talk to the people here..its kinda what its for..you can comment on ANY threads..There not private..Of course you are subject to ridicule if you turn out to be a disruptive troll but you clearly are not..You are welcome here I just want to know ..where are you from where you dont comment enough to get points..Dont take this as negative please..
They don't have the game in my town yet. I just chose Denver because I liked Colorado and have ancestors buried there.

It is usually late when I get on and I need to make a lot of points in a hurry so I can have props to give to people. I have to make five posts to make a hundred points and earn a prop to give. I figured since I'm not earning a crown yet this week, I can at least help someone else.

Kind of interesting, most towns I visited had a thread for trading props and a thread for earning points... it's as if each city thread has its own culture with hidden rules and social structure - I'm assuming it somehow mirrors the city itself. "The Game" is viewed very differently in each as well and there are varied ideas of how it should be played. But, that being said, I really haven't had much time to explore it extensively, so that might not be completely accurate...

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#9 Jul 30, 2011
OG Sniper wrote:
....Dont take this as negative please..
I don't. Your opinion is as valid as mine.

“Hi there”

Derby City

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Open Your Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the game in my town yet. I just chose Denver because I liked Colorado and have ancestors buried there.
It is usually late when I get on and I need to make a lot of points in a hurry so I can have props to give to people. I have to make five posts to make a hundred points and earn a prop to give. I figured since I'm not earning a crown yet this week, I can at least help someone else.
Kind of interesting, most towns I visited had a thread for trading props and a thread for earning points... it's as if each city thread has its own culture with hidden rules and social structure - I'm assuming it somehow mirrors the city itself. "The Game" is viewed very differently in each as well and there are varied ideas of how it should be played. But, that being said, I really haven't had much time to explore it extensively, so that might not be completely accurate...
I like the flower in your profile.We have a bunch of colorful flowers in our frontyard.

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#11 Jul 30, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I like the flower in your profile.We have a bunch of colorful flowers in our frontyard.
Thank you! I took that photograph several years ago and, although I have changed the avatar at times, I always go back to this one. It just seems to stand out on the page more clearly.

I bet your flowers are beautiful. We are having such a drought here that many of mine have died. I don't remember ever experiencing anything like this before - so dry and so hot.

“...so I can see you.”

Level 4

Love Conquers All

#12 Jul 30, 2011
sandy63 wrote:
uh oh.....lol.
LOL! Good night, Sandy.

Since: Mar 11

Stay off my porch

#13 Jul 31, 2011
Open Your Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there..You may not have noticed because so many people have their locations blocked but There is actually very few locals playing..We didnt really want a game like this because it took so much time away from talking to people..It turned Denver into a game town instead of a community news and comment site like it once was..Ive been down to some other states and some of them dont have any news threads to talk about.just a bunch of fighting and arguing...Most of us came from the kdvr news site when topix made the change..We used to be all about the news..But then we got infested with people from troll sites wanting to fight all the time..Thats how we got Ganny..She is one of the worst..The only reason I started playing the game was because nobody in Denver wanted to and I didnt want the first king crowned to be from out of town...Now I just play to keep Denver in it...And the purple frame.Other than that it is a huge waste of commenting/communicating time...Please dont take this or anything I might be currently saying to Ganny and her minions personally..There some very good people in Denver and we have a lot of good friends from everywhere..Im just trying to figure out the whole thing..I didnt know you could play if it wasnt in your town..I thought it was a town thing..I dont go out of Denver much and we didnt get the rule book forwarded to us..In fact they started the game a couple weeks earlier somewhere else..So we started behind in the first place..or last place..I dont know..Please dont feel unwelcome..Feel free to comment ....

“Red Sox rule.”

Level 5

Since: Jul 11

Soiux Falls

#14 Jul 31, 2011
great idea.

“Red Sox rule.”

Level 5

Soiux Falls

#15 Jul 31, 2011
anotha 20?

“Red Sox rule.”

Level 5

Soiux Falls

#16 Jul 31, 2011
perhaps 20 more

“Red Sox rule.”

Level 5

Soiux Falls

#17 Jul 31, 2011
almost done

“Red Sox rule.”

Level 5

Soiux Falls

#18 Jul 31, 2011
done.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 31, 2011
Hello OYE! There is a list of towns/cities on the Topix forum that are playing the game. If you need the link, let me know.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#20 Jul 31, 2011
great thread idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 36 min Brian_G 12,603
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr The_Box 3,438
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 14 hr Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 21 hr jayaraj 306
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Mon Sniffles 71
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sun Gomez 25
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. Sep 26 scott grawler 1

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]