Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake

Jun 6, 2013 Full story: Denver Post 3,290

Engaged gay couple Dave Mullins, second from left, and Charlie Craig, left, were joined by a small group of supporters in Lakewood on Aug. 4, 2012 to protest and boycott the Masterpiece Cakeshop at 3355 S. Wadsworth Blvd. The couple went to the cake shop, and the owner turned the couple away saying he would not make them a rainbow-themed wedding ... (more)

Full Story
SheMale1

Anonymous Proxy

#61 Jul 2, 2013
bubba wrote:
You're not much of a maverick with those corny azz lines. You should change your name to bland.
More like lame101. He's even running out of ideas in bed.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#62 Jul 3, 2013
bubba wrote:
You're not much of a maverick with those corny azz lines. You should change your name to bland.
You ain't much to work with so I have to dumb it down a lot.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#63 Jul 3, 2013
SheMale1 wrote:
You were no were near a tree.
LOL!
whoa!....I guess that one went way over your head.
I guess when you sit on your brains as much as you do, you can't help but blow the best parts out when you is gassy.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#65 Jul 10, 2013
Larry wrote:
Why should American society bow to the pressure of the 3% of the population that is homosexual? Homosexuality might be a lifestyle chosen by a few, but it is still morally wrong and disgusting.
Because America is about freedom. Not the tyranny of the majority.

It is not a 'choice' any more than you chose your hair color. Bigotry is morally wrong and disgusting.

Location hidden

#66 Jul 10, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see it because you're ignorant. Their religion is against homosexuality. Their religion isn't against black people. See how ignorant you are? Try to be less ignorant on things, you just make yourself found like an educated fool.
Well their religion is bigoted then. Whats the difference?

Their religion says they can't be gay, doesn't mean they can force it on others.

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#71 Dec 7, 2013
Easy way to solve this is to repeal the civil rights laws relating to commerce. Gone are the days of businesses turning away blacks and women. Not that this case has anything to do with civil rights. It's obvious that these homosexuals are just out looking for a fight, as are most whiners who aggressively promote this lifestyle choice.

Location hidden

#72 Dec 7, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid , ga9s aren't a race !
Technically, neither are blacks. There is only the human race with natural variations. Just as some are naturally black, others are naturally gay. Discrimination against either is the same.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 7, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Easy way to solve this is to repeal the civil rights laws relating to commerce. Gone are the days of businesses turning away blacks and women. Not that this case has anything to do with civil rights. It's obvious that these homosexuals are just out looking for a fight, as are most whiners who aggressively promote this lifestyle choice.
You mean the same as the blacks and women who were promoting a lifestyle choice by wanting to be equal?

Its not a choice. Wake up tomorrow and choose to want the penis(assuming you are male). Then I will apologize and concede to you. I don't see that happening...
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#74 Dec 7, 2013
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same as the blacks and women who were promoting a lifestyle choice by wanting to be equal?
Its not a choice. Wake up tomorrow and choose to want the penis(assuming you are male). Then I will apologize and concede to you. I don't see that happening...
Everything we do in life is based on choices and consequences of those choices, so stfu.
Brown Lipstick

Pittsfield, MA

#75 Dec 7, 2013
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about the 'blacks' that are 'against' ss acts? Hmmmmm?
Archie Bunker

Denver, CO

#76 Dec 7, 2013
Just flat out wrong!! So wrong!

-
Edith Agrees

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Traverse City

#77 Dec 8, 2013
southern alien wrote:
Well their religion is bigoted then.Their religion says they can't be gay, doesn't mean they can force it on others.
You mean like the homosexuals forcing their lifestyle on others??

Liberals are so typical. They demand we be tolerant of their lifestyles and beliefs, while being 100% intollerant of ours...

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Traverse City

#79 Dec 8, 2013
So by this rationale, a guy can walk into an exclusively black bakery in a black neighborhood and force the owner every week to make a "White Power" cake for him?
Or force a muslim owned cake shop to make a "Allah is a sham" cake with the depiction of the prophet Mohammed rolling in pig crap?
The left would never allow that to happen.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#80 Dec 8, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
So by this rationale, a guy can walk into an exclusively black bakery in a black neighborhood and force the owner every week to make a "White Power" cake for him?
Or force a muslim owned cake shop to make a "Allah is a sham" cake with the depiction of the prophet Mohammed rolling in pig crap?
The left would never allow that to happen.
Indeed being a liberal is a mental illness handed down by our communist/fascist Ashkenazi brothers and sisters that have been playing three sides of the fence for centuries. Sadly here in Massachusetts it is so blue I am running out of air.
Expel and isolate.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#81 Dec 8, 2013
The people currently occupying Israel aren't the people they want us all to believe, and to say their influence here in our govt, media, and justice system is a conflict of interest is an understatement.

USS Liberty
Lavon Affair

Location hidden

#83 Dec 8, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything we do in life is based on choices and consequences of those choices, so stfu.
Not everything. Is hunger a choice? Breathing a choice? Cancer a choice? Neither is sexual orientation a choice.

Location hidden

#84 Dec 8, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about the 'blacks' that are 'against' ss acts? Hmmmmm?
Super hypocritical bigots.

Location hidden

#85 Dec 8, 2013
Archie Bunker wrote:
Just flat out wrong!! So wrong!
-
Edith Agrees
Yes, bigotry is.

Location hidden

#86 Dec 8, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the homosexuals forcing their lifestyle on others??
Liberals are so typical. They demand we be tolerant of their lifestyles and beliefs, while being 100% intollerant of ours...
Forcing their lifestyle? I don't see anyone forcing any straights to do gay stuff.

Bigoted and hateful beliefs/lifestyles should not be tolerated.

Location hidden

#87 Dec 8, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that you are in fact a Bigot against straight people who believe homosexuality is wrong ?
BIGOT !
Yea, that makes a lot of sense. Bigotry is hating on a group of people who have no choice about something about theirselves. So you thing bigotry against Nazis or the KKK is a thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 2 hr Tooth Fairy 80
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr KarlVIIIII 12,520
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? 12 hr Kawalski 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) Mon mr goodwrench 24,651
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 seema 304
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Sep 13 boots 150
Another black kid shot by police that was unarmed Sep 12 twalsh801 3
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000