Colo. gay discrimination alleged over...

Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake

There are 58897 comments on the Denver Post story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake. In it, Denver Post reports that:

Engaged gay couple Dave Mullins, second from left, and Charlie Craig, left, were joined by a small group of supporters in Lakewood on Aug. 4, 2012 to protest and boycott the Masterpiece Cakeshop at 3355 S. Wadsworth Blvd. The couple went to the cake shop, and the owner turned the couple away saying he would not make them a rainbow-themed wedding ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Juliet Echo

Las Vegas, NV

#569 Jan 7, 2014
The baker should have gone ahead and made the cake for them, but spiked it with a heavy concentration of saltpeter.
Two queers with limp diks on their wedding night would have been hilarious.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#570 Jan 7, 2014
FundieraiSing Mullahs wrote:
<quoted text>First, learn how to quote posts so people don't think your writing my anti talibangelical arguments, you stupid bigot.

Second, you avoided the point again, Jethro.

Third, know that your passive aggressive "I will pray for you" horsesht means nothing coming from people who ignore all these other sins and focus all their psychological energy on all things homosexual. There's a lot of "sins," a lot of "unrepentant sinners," but you and the Duck filth only focus on your mental problem of homophobia.

Cafeteria, passive aggressive, bigoted christianists. Sub human refuse is what you fundie bigots are.
God hears all prayers and you obviously need them in abundance.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#571 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this "polite society" is
Hey you stupid, sanctimonious priss, you're a vile, disgusting bigot, undeserving of being tolerated.

And you stupid buybull freeeek, you again didn't address the matter of the Duck trash's and every other fundie only obsessing about some "sins."

It ain't about scripture, it's about the malady of psycho sexual, anti gay bigotry.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#572 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
God hears all prayers and you obviously need them in abundance.
You don't know anything about the golden rule or about gawd or about jeesus nor do you speak for what gawd hears or does not hear, you arrogant rube.

You merely avoid the issue when the Duck trash's unhinged cafeteria xstainity is pointed out for all to see.

But we know you talibangelical filth don't obsess anywhere near to the same degree respecting any other "sin," just about (male) homosexuality. You have a psychological problem you like to excuse by picking and choosing from and twisting the buybull.

Level 6

Location hidden

#573 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Hey you stupid, sanctimonious priss, you're a vile, disgusting bigot, undeserving of being tolerated.

And you stupid buybull freeeek, you again didn't address the matter of the Duck trash's and every other fundie only obsessing about some "sins."

It ain't about scripture, it's about the malady of psycho sexual, anti gay bigotry.
I did. But like your past posts indicate, your ignorance and bigotry keep you from seeing it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#574 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>You don't know anything about the golden rule or about gawd or about jeesus nor do you speak for what gawd hears or does not hear, you arrogant rube.

You merely avoid the issue when the Duck trash's unhinged cafeteria xstainity is pointed out for all to see.

But we know you talibangelical filth don't obsess anywhere near to the same degree respecting any other "sin," just about (male) homosexuality. You have a psychological problem you like to excuse by picking and choosing from and twisting the buybull.
The Bible is truth cover to cover... It even specially tells of people like you and that why I pray for you.

Your hate is eating you alive and until you let it go and let God take care of you you'll perish.

Regardless, our Constitution allows for people like you, and like Robinson, you have the right to have your say, no matter how hatful and bigoted.
d pantz

United States

#575 Jan 7, 2014
Anybody see how much money is wrapped up in the "divorce industry"? Lol! They should make divorce cakes! No wonder "marriage equality" is such a huge issue... the "divorce industry" is licking its chops....
d pantz

United States

#576 Jan 7, 2014
The truth is nobody should recognize any marriage. Especially uncle Sam. None of this deserves to be tolerated where individual freedom is concerned.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#577 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. But like your past posts indicate, your ignorance and bigotry keep you from seeing it.
No, lying filth, you whined about being defamed as you defame others, you worthless bigot.

You did not explain why the Duck trash uses such vile language regarding only some "sinners" (_male_ homosexuals) and not regarding any other "sinners," not even those called out in the headlining Ten Commandments.

Of course all you evilgelical rubbish are merely cafeteria christianists. You only mention the parts of scripture that can be twisted to express your psychologically based bigotry. You filthy anti rational bigot.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#578 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is truth cover to cover....
Even if that were true - it is not and it's easy to spot the internal contradictions - you don't follow the buybull.

You stupid bigots twist parts of it to "justify" obsessing about your closet issues.

Go rail about those who bear false witness in the same defamatory terms, you stupid, vile rube.

Level 6

Location hidden

#579 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
No, lying filth, you whined about being defamed as you defame others, you worthless bigot.
You did not explain why the Duck trash uses such vile language regarding only some "sinners" (_male_ homosexuals) and not regarding any other "sinners," not even those called out in the headlining Ten Commandments.
Of course all you evilgelical rubbish are merely cafeteria christianists. You only mention the parts of scripture that can be twisted to express your psychologically based bigotry. You filthy anti rational bigot.
“No, lying filth, you whined about being defamed as you defame others, you worthless bigot.”No, but since you believe this is more evidence of your mindset.

“You did not explain why the Duck trash uses such vile language” Maybe for the same reason you do...“regarding only some "sinners" (_male_ homosexuals) and not regarding any other "sinners," not even those called out in the headlining Ten Commandments.” I am not in his head so I cannot answer this question. I do, however, support his right to say so without government prosecution, or government forcing him to do otherwise.

“Of course all you evilgelical rubbish are merely cafeteria christianists. You only mention the parts of scripture that can be twisted to express your psychologically based bigotry. You filthy anti rational bigot.” Based on what I have said versus what you have said, it’s obvious who’s the bigot.

Level 6

Location hidden

#580 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Even if that were true - it is not and it's easy to spot the internal contradictions - you don't follow the buybull.
You stupid bigots twist parts of it to "justify" obsessing about your closet issues.
Go rail about those who bear false witness in the same defamatory terms, you stupid, vile rube.
Why do you think I need the Bible and God Himself? You can hate on it all you want, but even in your rants you know I’m telling you the truth and it scares you.

I will continue to pray for you, especially that you let go of your anger.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#581 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think I need the Bible and God Himself? You can hate on it all you want, but even in your rants you know I’m telling you the truth and it scares you.
I will continue to pray for you, especially that you let go of your anger.
Bigots like you are going to face increasing invective. You are a foul, bigoted hypocrite who bears false witness.

I don't hate the buybull, you liar. I hate hypocritical cafeteria christianist bigots who pretend to speak for gawd. It's all mental illness.

And if _any_ of this disgusting homophobia really were based on scripture, then the evilgelical rubbish would act and obsess similarly about other "sins." They don't.

And of course you fundie rubes understand this simple point, but as with most rationality or fact you can only suppress, deny or avoid it.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#582 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what I have said versus what you have said, it’s obvious who’s the bigot.
Lern how ta qwote, you stupid mullah.

No, I never defamed Christians. It's all about your sick subset of fundies concerned with everyone's undies. And I never said you sexually sick, "religious" hypocrites can't have equal civil rights in marriage, adoption, military service, job protections. Nor have I ever said that fundierai$ing filth are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

So we _know_ who the bigots are, Jedediah, you sub human garbage. And educated society is in the process of rejecting morons like you, if not quickly enough.

Level 6

Location hidden

#583 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Bigots like you are going to face increasing invective. You are a foul, bigoted hypocrite who bears false witness.
I don't hate the buybull, you liar. I hate hypocritical cafeteria christianist bigots who pretend to speak for gawd. It's all mental illness.
And if _any_ of this disgusting homophobia really were based on scripture, then the evilgelical rubbish would act and obsess similarly about other "sins." They don't.
And of course you fundie rubes understand this simple point, but as with most rationality or fact you can only suppress, deny or avoid it.
“Bigots like you are going to face increasing invective. You are a foul, bigoted hypocrite who bears false witness.” And bigots like you need government to force your political correctness.

“I don't hate the buybull, you liar. I hate hypocritical cafeteria christianist bigots who pretend to speak for gawd. It's all mental illness.” No one speaks for God. He does it Himself, thus showing more of your ignorance.

“And if _any_ of this disgusting homophobia really were based on scripture, then the evilgelical rubbish would act and obsess similarly about other "sins." They don't.” Enlighten us, please.

“And of course you fundie rubes understand this simple point, but as with most rationality or fact you can only suppress, deny or avoid it.” The fact is not everyone in America believes as you, and you should learn to deal with that.

Level 6

Location hidden

#584 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Lern how ta qwote, you stupid mullah.
No, I never defamed Christians. It's all about your sick subset of fundies concerned with everyone's undies. And I never said you sexually sick, "religious" hypocrites can't have equal civil rights in marriage, adoption, military service, job protections. Nor have I ever said that fundierai$ing filth are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."
So we _know_ who the bigots are, Jedediah, you sub human garbage. And educated society is in the process of rejecting morons like you, if not quickly enough.
“Lern how ta qwote, you stupid mullah.” When you learn to be civil, using proper words, grammar and spelling, I will consider it.

“No, I never defamed Christians. It's all about your sick subset of fundies concerned with everyone's undies. And I never said you sexually sick, "religious" hypocrites can't have equal civil rights in marriage, adoption, military service, job protections. Nor have I ever said that fundierai$ing filth are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil." Same as you.

“So we _know_ who the bigots are, Jedediah, you sub human garbage. And educated society is in the process of rejecting morons like you, if not quickly enough.” Yes we do... You won’t have any luck with that!
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#585 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is not everyone in America believes as you, and you should learn to deal with that.
Jesus, you are dense.

We know there exists a backwards cohort of hypocritical, homosexually obsessed fundies that is shrinking. We don't need everyone to agree. We just need the educated, non theocratic majority to treat you bigoted filth as we treat the kkk is all.
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#586 Jan 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do... You won’t have any luck with that!
Hey rube-bigot, you're not living in reality. The trend towards glbt rights over the past two decades has been striking.

Now go obsess equally over those who covet or who disrespect their parents, you fatwa pos. Then we'll know you're not just a homosexually fixated bigot, but taking all scripture as it's written. You sub human garbage.

Level 6

Location hidden

#587 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Jesus, you are dense.

We know there exists a backwards cohort of hypocritical, homosexually obsessed fundies that is shrinking. We don't need everyone to agree. We just need the educated, non theocratic majority to treat you bigoted filth as we treat the kkk is all.
Lol... Do you know why people need God?

Regardless facts are facts and no one wants to come to your side if you're the example of "educated, non theocratic majority".

Level 6

Location hidden

#588 Jan 7, 2014
<quoted text>Hey rube-bigot, you're not living in reality. The trend towards glbt rights over the past two decades has been striking.

Now go obsess equally over those who covet or who disrespect their parents, you fatwa pos. Then we'll know you're not just a homosexually fixated bigot, but taking all scripture as it's written. You sub human garbage.
The reality is ALL Americans have rights... Even a baker.

Staggering! Isn't it?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 58 min Princess Hey 4,314
News "Ima Shoot Up Bear Creek:" At Least 5 Post-Park... Fri bloodfleshbones 1
News Denver shatters record low temperature for firs... Wed surfeagleOrg 1
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Wed Oh Boy 518
Yvonne Anderson of Ya Ya Services, Inc. Feb 19 Pissed customer 2
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 64
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Feb 17 Girl-Seat_Lover 49

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance