Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake

Jun 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

Engaged gay couple Dave Mullins, second from left, and Charlie Craig, left, were joined by a small group of supporters in Lakewood on Aug. 4, 2012 to protest and boycott the Masterpiece Cakeshop at 3355 S. Wadsworth Blvd. The couple went to the cake shop, and the owner turned the couple away saying he would not make them a rainbow-themed wedding ... (more)

Comments
181 - 200 of 2,869 Comments Last updated Monday

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

fr Respect71:

>...Absolutely no rights are removed from gays by this ONE baker who chooses to make wedding cakes for man-woman couples, however, his 1st Amendment right is removed from him by prosecuting him....<

No, it was not "removed from him" in any way, shape, or form. Get a clue.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He sells be fine in holding places of worship and their clergy were bound by all the same laws that the rest of us individuals have to abide by regarding the services they provide, but that ain't happening, nor would we really want it to. Churches and those they employ in a religious roleunsuspecting customers, because we choose to believe that God hates you or what you're doing. Does this right to p*ss on the day of gay folk in the name of God stop with us, or does God get you out of p*ssing on the day of anyone you say he hates? God hates the Swedes, the Rev Fred Phelps has told us that one. Can I start with them?
“He sells wedding cakes, all customers who come in have a right to that service on an equal basis, despite ANY religious objection he claims. This applies whether his religious objection is based on their race, nationality, religion or ant other suspect classification.” He sells WEDDING cakes to man-woman couples that he believes are the only one who should marry, based on his conviction and religion.

“Sorry, but your right to practice your beliefs ends at you practicing them on others uninvited in the public square.” I’m sorry, but the 1st Amendment is clear, whether you agree or disagree with his belief.

“If he isn't prosecuted, it would set the precedent that this kind of do unto others something they cannot legally do unto you in the name of God ambush is an acceptable expression of one's freedom of religion.” The precedent is government prosecution for not selling a WEDDING cake based on his religious belief.
Respect71 wrote:
Should the government then force Churches to provide wedding ceremonies for gay couples, it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of someone's sexual orientation?
“No place of worship or member of the clergy could be forced to perform or host ANY wedding even before same sex weddings. You don't have a right to a Catholic wedding, even if you are Catholic. Same sex marriage changes nothing in that regard, even with anti-discrimination protections in place.” Government can’t force a baker to make a wedding cake for gay couples because of the 1st Amendment and what this baker believes. What he is doing (or not doing) is a far cry from a unsolicited tract with hell statements on it.

“I'd personally be fine in holding places of worship and their clergy were bound by all the same laws that the rest of us individuals have to abide by regarding the services they provide, but that ain't happening, nor would we really want it to.” Because the 1st Amendment affords it to everyone, including individuals who exercise their faith.

“Churches and those they employ in a religious role have to adhere to church doctrine, individuals do not.” I’m sorry, WHAT?! Are you saying a Christian individual can only be a Christian in Church?

“He faces no repercussions from his faith for doing such a cake. If he was going to be drummed out of his Church for doing what they asked for, he might have an argument, but no.” He believes he does and it’s an eternal repercussion for him.

“A 1st Amendment right to be right b*st*rds to unsuspecting customers, because we choose to believe that God hates you or what you're doing. Does this right to p*ss on the day of gay folk in the name of God stop with us, or does God get you out of p*ssing on the day of anyone you say he hates? God hates the Swedes, the Rev Fred Phelps has told us that one. Can I start with them?” Obviously you are very angry, and based on your post you will disregard our Constitution to prosecute a man for being a jerk. Well, contrary to popular belief, there are plenty of Christian jerks in the world just as there are secular and other religions, but it doesn’t mean break the Constitution because you don’t understand and disagree with his religious belief.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't forced to do anything. He can leave the business. Private citizens can have all the religious freedom they want. Business are not people and have to be fair to everyone by law. Its the same as the pharmacists who refuse to sell birth control pills. Don't go into a business if you cant do the job!
You just claimed it again. If being gay isn't a choice, it is the very same as skin color. An immutable characteristic. It makes no difference if the interracial couple or gay couple never have sex their entire lives, you have to afford them the same rights of marriage as everyone else.
Yes I would be ok with that. As I said, it is the law that you can't discriminate against your patrons in a business to the public.
“He isn't forced to do anything. He can leave the business.” He owns his business. Are you suggesting he close shop and do a different profession? Would you be willing to do the same when the government tells you you have to do something that you don’t believe in?
“Private citizens can have all the religious freedom they want. Business are not people and have to be fair to everyone by law. Its the same as the pharmacists who refuse to sell birth control pills. Don't go into a business if you cant do the job!” Is it the same when a public school teacher refuses to read books about gay parents to 1st graders? They can go be teachers somewhere else?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't forced to do anything. He can leave the business. Private citizens can have all the religious freedom they want. Business are not people and have to be fair to everyone by law. Its the same as the pharmacists who refuse to sell birth control pills. Don't go into a business if you cant do the job!
You just claimed it again. If being gay isn't a choice, it is the very same as skin color. An immutable characteristic. It makes no difference if the interracial couple or gay couple never have sex their entire lives, you have to afford them the same rights of marriage as everyone else.
Yes I would be ok with that. As I said, it is the law that you can't discriminate against your patrons in a business to the public.
“You just claimed it again. If being gay isn't a choice, it is the very same as skin color. An immutable characteristic. It makes no difference if the interracial couple or gay couple never have sex their entire lives, you have to afford them the same rights of marriage as everyone else.” 1. I didn’t claim being gay is a choice. In fact it doesn’t matter is it is or is not. 2. Marriage is between one-man and one-woman, and history shows us the importance of that relationship for societies… The gay relationship is very different for that of a man-woman relationship, physically, emotionally and mentally, that it deserves its own definition. I am proud to live in Colorado where the State Amendment upholds marriage as between a man-woman relationship and our great State allows gays to have civil unions where they have the same benefits and married couples. What a blessing!

“Yes I would be ok with that. As I said, it is the law that you can't discriminate against your patrons in a business to the public.” Then you disregard our Constitution and are willing to give up your rights for political correctness.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Their right to equal protection under the law. It is the law of the land that businesses cannot discriminate in their clientele.
The point was, that the arguments against gays and interracial relationships are indistinguishable and both come from religion.
“Their right to equal protection under the law. It is the law of the land that businesses cannot discriminate in their clientele.” The law, in this case, is un-Constitutional.

“The point was, that the arguments against gays and interracial relationships are indistinguishable and both come from religion.” So what? The baker isn’t trying to pass a law against gays or start an uprising against gays to remove right from them. He’s not serving them CAKE. How does it apply to THIS case?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone's religion says its ok to go around murdering people, do we let them do it? Of course not. Religious freedom only extends in that it doesn't contradict other laws. We take away children from 'faith healing' families, from cults, etc. Your religion ends when it comes into contact with another individual. The whole 'equal protection' part applies to the gay couple. If he wants to run a business, he had to follow the law. Otherwise he should have to close up shop if he can't do his job.
No, Christians have a blatant ignorance of the Bible and the god it portrays. They just go on feeling instead of facts. They hear 'feel good' verses and don't actually read the book their religion is based on. If they did, they would be horrified.
“If someone's religion says its ok to go around murdering people, do we let them do it? Of course not. Religious freedom only extends in that it doesn't contradict other laws.” The baker didn’t murder anyone. He did not sell cake.
“We take away children from 'faith healing' families, from cults, etc. Your religion ends when it comes into contact with another individual. The whole 'equal protection' part applies to the gay couple. If he wants to run a business, he had to follow the law. Otherwise he should have to close up shop if he can't do his job.” In this case you are wrong. The 1st Amendment protects him from the law just like a church for not performing a gay wedding.

“No, Christians have a blatant ignorance of the Bible and the god it portrays. They just go on feeling instead of facts. They hear 'feel good' verses and don't actually read the book their religion is based on. If they did, they would be horrified.” You don’t know any Christians I’m guessing…The Bible say far more than the little verse you pulled from it and most Christians are very intelligent.

dbg

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the HoMoSeXuAlS that have committed suicide ?
& I didn't say he would let HoMoSeXuAlS drive him to suicide in fact he didn't let them force his hand but many people who have done some things they regret in their life do commit suicide because of guilt .
Guilt like in this issue promoting HoMoSeXuAlS by being forced to bake them a cake or lose your lively hood over 2 fruits.
BTW since there's way less HoMoSeXuAlS than anything else it would be easier & more cost effective to just get rid of all the HoMoSeXuAlS & their issues by sending them back to a closet near you !
I've read this response several times and quite honestly I haven't got the slightest clue what the point is that you're trying to make.

If the baker is forced to make a decision and he decides to close his business rather than serving a group of people seems to me to be cutting off your nose to spite your face. Again, if he's got such deep seeded hatred, then he should hire a therapist to work through those issues.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lord you are one of those too. Manmade global warming is settled science with data to back it up. Why do religious types refuse to believe stuff with actual evidence and still believe in a fairy tale book with none? You claim to love a person that you have no evidence ever existed...never seen or spoken to. I just can't wrap my head around that.
“Oh lord you are one of those too. Manmade global warming is settled science with data to back it up. Why do religious types refuse to believe stuff with actual evidence and still believe in a fairy tale book with none?” Because there is plenty of evidence to go the other way as well.
“ You claim to love a person that you have no evidence ever existed...never seen or spoken to. I just can't wrap my head around that.” I know it’s okay! I pray for you too&#61514;

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr Respect71:
>...Absolutely no rights are removed from gays by this ONE baker who chooses to make wedding cakes for man-woman couples, however, his 1st Amendment right is removed from him by prosecuting him....<
No, it was not "removed from him" in any way, shape, or form. Get a clue.
He faces fines and jail time for what he believes… Yes, his rights are being removed.

dbg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The law, in this case, is un-Constitutional.
How do you figure that the law is unconstitutional when anti discrimination laws cover both religion and sexual orientation? The baker tried to argue that his religious freedom was compromised but failed to show how his religious freedom was compromised. There's nothing in his religion that forbids him from working with homosexuals. He can disagree with the concept of same-sex marriage all he wants to and nobody is trying to stop him from doing so. However, he can't refuse service to a customer based on sexual orientation.

dbg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
He faces fines and jail time for what he believes… Yes, his rights are being removed.
No, he faces jail time and a fine for refusing to follow the law with how he operates his business. Again, if his religious views were so strong that they conflict with his ability to comply, then he shouldn't be running a business.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“You claimed I hate Christians.” The language you choose to use shows this.
“I do not hate all Christians, only the smug, bigoted, ly ing, cafeteria christianist theocrats. You lie habitually.” You need to be specific. What did I lie about?
“I could cite scientists that the earth is more than 10000 years old;” Cite away, that would be a first for you. Some scientist claim climate change is a man caused occurrence. Doesn’t mean it’s fact.
“that wouldn't be good enough for our deluded mullah freeeks. They don't deal in evidence or reason, as your dissembling shows.” Based on what? Cite any source.
“And little christer snot may pray anytime he wants to during public school. It's organized prayer that's the problem, especially when the Constitution says the government, public schools, may not elevate christianist beliefs over any other. You're dissembling.” More interesting language, and you are very misinformed. Organized prayer is allowed in schools (how would you explain Bible clubs)... Because you hate “little christer snot” doesn’t mean you are right.
The Equal Access Act 20 U. S. C.§§ 4071-74: requires public schools which meet certain criteria to treat all student-initiated groups equally....
As usual our christianist mullahs are too uneducated to follow along or accept what is plainly known.

The concept of "set" and "subset" is third grade stuff. Not all Christians are ignorant, brainwashed bigots. That would be only the subset of fundie xtstainists. It is a lie to say I hate "Christians." I've made it clear what "religious" trash I hate, but it's nice to see our evilgelical nitwits implicitly whining about how they're the real victims. That means they're getting away with less of their brainwashed idiocy than they would like.

Equal protection regarding student initiated groups was not the discussion. The discussion was organized (xstainist) prayer in public school. Not in some bible study group. In public school. The theocrats want this (for xstainist prayer only, of course,) and it is not permitted, because the government is not allowed to elevate one religion over others or over no religious belief. You are being disingenuous, a form of lying.

Student groups, including glbt ones, are already permitted. There is no dispute in the law about this. Therefore it does not make sense that we are discussing it. We are discussing the xstain mullahs desire for organized (xstain) prayer in public schools.

Everyone knows the right wing, xstain theocrats tried to block the mosque (cultural center) near the old WTC. Everyone knows this. No citation is needed. Everyone knows that xstainists have objected to Halloween celebrations, meditation, yoga, glbt student groups in public schools. Everyone knows this.

If you are demanding some citation about any of these facts then you must be denying they are facts. That is another example of lying.

Lastly, the idea of citing a source for the fact that the earth is billions, rather than thousands, of years old simply demonstrates how ignorant and ill and dissembling and brainwashed all these christers are. No citation about anything will be good enough for such anti rational types, who lie, lie, lie and then dissemble like other people breathe.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

dbg wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure that the law is unconstitutional when anti discrimination laws cover both religion and sexual orientation? The baker tried to argue that his religious freedom was compromised but failed to show how his religious freedom was compromised. There's nothing in his religion that forbids him from working with homosexuals. He can disagree with the concept of same-sex marriage all he wants to and nobody is trying to stop him from doing so. However, he can't refuse service to a customer based on sexual orientation.
“How do you figure that the law is unconstitutional when anti discrimination laws cover both religion and sexual orientation? The baker tried to argue that his religious freedom was compromised but failed to show how his religious freedom was compromised. There's nothing in his religion that forbids him from working with homosexuals. He can disagree with the concept of same-sex marriage all he wants to and nobody is trying to stop him from doing so. However, he can't refuse service to a customer based on sexual orientation.”

The Baker is a Christian baking WEDDING CAKES for an institution that he believes to be sacred. Not serving a gay couple a cake does NOTHING to the gay couple, but jail time and fines because for his religious belief does... If this happens to him will set a precedent and opens a door for government to force others HOW to do business... Will they force churches to perform gay wedding ceremonies?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

dbg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he faces jail time and a fine for refusing to follow the law with how he operates his business. Again, if his religious views were so strong that they conflict with his ability to comply, then he shouldn't be running a business.
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof”
In this case, it's extremely clear.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Christsharian Law wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual our christianist mullahs are too uneducated to follow along or accept what is plainly known.
The concept of "set" and "subset" is third grade stuff. Not all Christians are ignorant, brainwashed bigots. That would be only the subset of fundie xtstainists. It is a lie to say I hate "Christians." I've made it clear what "religious" trash I hate, but it's nice to see our evilgelical nitwits implicitly whining about how they're the real victims. That means they're getting away with less of their brainwashed idiocy than they would like.
Equal protection regarding student initiated groups was not the discussion. The discussion was organized (xstainist) prayer in public school. Not in some bible study group. In public school. The theocrats want this (for xstainist prayer only, of course,) and it is not permitted, because the government is not allowed to elevate one religion over others or over no religious belief. You are being disingenuous, a form of lying.
Student groups, including glbt ones, are already permitted. There is no dispute in the law about this. Therefore it does not make sense that we are discussing it. We are discussing the xstain mullahs desire for organized (xstain) prayer in public schools.
Everyone knows the right wing, xstain theocrats tried to block the mosque (cultural center) near the old WTC. Everyone knows this. No citation is needed. Everyone knows that xstainists have objected to Halloween celebrations, meditation, yoga, glbt student groups in public schools. Everyone knows this.
If you are demanding some citation about any of these facts then you must be denying they are facts. That is another example of lying.
Lastly, the idea of citing a source for the fact that the earth is billions, rather than thousands, of years old simply demonstrates how ignorant and ill and dissembling and brainwashed all these christers are. No citation about anything will be good enough for such anti rational types, who lie, lie, lie and then dissemble like other people breathe.
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof”
I know what I stand for and our Constitution supports myself, the Baker, and any other person of religion. That fine you don't like it, and it's fine you you hate, but that make you even less then they.

I'll continue to pray for you.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, that's not how it works.

A Scientologist owned business could not offer health insurance omitting any mental health benefits.

A Muslim owned business could not demand all its female employees wear burkas.

Amish owned businesses have to pay Social Security taxes.

None of this has to do with the exercise of their "religious" beliefs. It has to do with places of public accommodation, which include workplaces.

You bloviating, know nothing, theocratic idiot.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Christsharian Law wrote:
<quoted text>
No stupid, that's not how it works.
A Scientologist owned business could not offer health insurance omitting any mental health benefits.
A Muslim owned business could not demand all its female employees wear burkas.
Amish owned businesses have to pay Social Security taxes.
None of this has to do with the exercise of their "religious" beliefs. It has to do with places of public accommodation, which include workplaces.
You bloviating, know nothing, theocratic idiot.
“No stupid, that's not how it works.” Yes, that is.

“A Scientologist owned business could not offer health insurance omitting any mental health benefits.” So What?

“A Muslim owned business could not demand all its female employees wear burkas.” Especially if they were Christians, Correct.

“Amish owned businesses have to pay Social Security taxes.” I believe they do.

“None of this has to do with the exercise of their "religious" beliefs. It has to do with places of public accommodation, which include workplaces.” That’s where you are wrong.

When you’re ready to cite and support you foul mouthed arguments we can talk.

“You bloviating, know nothing, theocratic idiot.” More prayers. Your hate shines through.

dbg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's so clear, then please explain how baking a cake for a same-sex wedding prohibits the free exercise of his religion. His religion doesn't forbid doing business with homosexuals. His religion also states that thou shall have no other god before me, yet that doesn't give him grounds to refuse service to people from other religions. He wasn't able to prove that his first amendment rights were violated, so I'd like to see you demonstrate how they were.
Christsharian Law

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“No stupid, that's not how it works.” Yes, that is.
“A Scientologist owned business could not offer health insurance omitting any mental health benefits.” So What?
“A Muslim owned business could not demand all its female employees wear burkas.” Especially if they were Christians, Correct.
“Amish owned businesses have to pay Social Security taxes.” I believe they do.
“None of this has to do with the exercise of their "religious" beliefs. It has to do with places of public accommodation, which include workplaces.” That’s where you are wrong.
When you’re ready to cite and support you foul mouthed arguments we can talk.
“You bloviating, know nothing, theocratic idiot.” More prayers. Your hate shines through.
Yes, that is how it works, point for point.

Despite their religious beliefs Amish owned businesses do have to pay Social Security taxes for their employees. It is simple fact.

The ACA, and other regs, do require health insurance plans to cover mental health, Scientilogist owned business or not.

A Muslim owned business can not force all its female employees to wear burkas on the basis of the owner's "religious" beliefs.

This is all obvious to anyone with a ninth grade education.

All you can do is deny, deny, lie and dissemble and be ignorant. I gather you're just a stupid troll, but it's much more fun to proceed as though you are just another befuddled, anti rational, theocratic, jeeshush buybull banger.

“ reality, what a concept”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Well that's not going to happen , staying home or dealing with you acting the fool !
It's an either or proposition, none of the above is not an option. The customer has right to shop while being not heterosexual and to shop for things which celebrate being not heterosexual, whether you or the business owner believes God approves or not. The question for the owner is to either provide equitable service as he would any heterosexual celebrating being heterosexual or risk the consequences of his actions? The question for you is, if you don't want to be around folk who have every right to be there too, why don't you just stay home?
Disgusted wrote:
You come to my business you show respect for my personal beliefs & we'll be ok you don't & I'll bounce your ass right off the property !
Don't ambush us with your personal beliefs. We don't have to respect your personal beliefs regarding our race, our religion, our ethnicity, our sex, or our disability if we have one, we should respect your personal beliefs about our sexual orientation, why exactly?

God can hate Sweden all He wants, but you don't get to take it out on the Swedes. The Swedes have every right to be Swede in public and even do things only usually Swedes do. You as a business owner have to either respect their right to be Swede in public as long as they are being Swede in ways you would deem inappropriate among non-Swedes, even if you believe with all your heart that God hates Sweden, or suffer the consequences of violating that right. get it now?
Disgusted wrote:
I won't tell you that you can't kornhole your BF & you don't tell me I have to bow to your wishes just because you're a kornholer .
You do know that what they requested was a cake with their names and two groom figures, not a 3-d depiction of them having sex, don't you? Unless they bring up their sex life or are practicing it right in front of you, it's none of your business and your homoerotic fantasies about their sex life is none of their business. On a more positive note, your pathetic homoerotic fantasies do prove you to be straight.
Disgusted wrote:
BTW serving people who act like people instead of queers acting the part is not being hypocritical & you know damn well what I mean by acting the part !
http://www.godhatestheworld.co m/sweden/

You violate my right to be 'queer' in public, you will suffer whatever legal consequences that can be brought to bear. The next choice is yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Kawalski 12,389
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 4 hr Kawalski 1,266
Debate: Ferguson - Denver, CO 7 hr KarlVIIIII 1
Anti-LGBT activist's wife left him for…wait for it 10 hr Jammercolo 1
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 11 hr Lydia 36
Molly in Denver (Jan '14) 18 hr Kawalski 11
From the dress to the shoes: what's hot in wedd... (Sep '07) 20 hr fashion 3
•••
•••