Denver man a suspect in mother's death

Denver man a suspect in mother's death

There are 2 comments on the Rocky Mountain News story from May 10, 2006, titled Denver man a suspect in mother's death. In it, Rocky Mountain News reports that:

Denver police are looking for a man accused of killing his 86-year-old mother. Donald Martin Currier, 63, is suspected in the slaying that occurred in the 900 block of South Havana Street, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rocky Mountain News.

teresa bayes

Ashburn, VA

#1 May 11, 2006
that was my aunt micky.i can not believe my uncle shot my aunt in the head. what the hell. i hope you find that lame ass and charge him good.put him in jail and throw away the key..god bless micky currier.god please take care of her.
Samuel Currier

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jun 7, 2014
Micky was my grand mother if you read this please email me at my name I live in Hutchinson, KS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr cpeter1313 59,032
No socks in shoes gross?? 6 hr Dero28 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Respect71 30,485
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 9 hr responsibility 4,362
word association game time (Jan '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 229
Nancy Hood, David M. James d/b/a Colorado Realty 15 hr Diogenes 1
Colorado Realty, Colorado Springs, CO & Saguach... 15 hr Once cheated 2

Denver Jobs

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages