Why are blonde guys mean?
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#759 May 22, 2014
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
so your trying to tell me that blonde guys are too good for brunettes? Is that the deal here?
Ur stereotyping big time I have or had a really funny nice but dirty blonde friend who knew he was sexy but he didn't think of any one differently because of that and even if blonde guys won't even let you get close to them for some of them they might be shy around you or they are attracted to blonde women and don't want to reject you if you asked one of them out , today was my last day of school and my friend is going to a different high school than me so today was the last time I saw him and he was crying and to see one of your friends for the last time you wouldn't want to see them crying even if it was him who once said " I'm so sexy sometimes I turn myself on " (which is discussing) you need to let go of your thought that all blonde guys are terrible before you become friends with one and are separated that year from him and miss him that you've known for Half a year more than you miss your friends that you've known for 8 years
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#760 Jun 4, 2014
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually,I don't have a problem with dark haired men,they seem okay and very nice, but the problem here is that I'm attracted to blonde guys and they seem like the ones that don't like me, get it?
I'm a brunette and unless I know u I'm not exactly the nicest person so don't categorize or stereotype brunettes either k woman I am so stubborn I started bargaining at stores when I was five and I was convincing enough that they lowered the price by $40 and I argue at village inn trying to get their seasonal pancakes and I said to the waitress well your not making those right now well you have the ingredients and the recipe right so make it and they were delicious I'm very greedy too and kinda lazy I used to pay my little sister a dime to clean my room and she loves doing laundry and dishes so that all works out fine fur me

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#761 Jun 5, 2014
Unfortunately Genetic studies have proven, Blonds, especially with blue eyes are the zenith of the species.....sorry......
haha

Mount Gilead, OH

#762 Jun 12, 2014
I can't believe this post has this much discussion.
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#763 Oct 24, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Unfortunately Genetic studies have proven, Blonds, especially with blue eyes are the zenith of the species.....sorry......
It turns out Ashlee is right he is a complete and total butthole
JCP5105

Grays, UK

#764 Nov 4, 2014
Hi Ashley, hope your ok I just want to reply to your post about why you think blonde guys are so mean well why are you putting us all in the same box for a start lol but no seriously this is the sort of stuff I have to deal with on a daily basis and in my opinion it's all been caused by those girls who dye there hair and act superior and the way the media portrays us I find it strange how most people are brainwashed by what they see on t.v lol but I will admit I can be mean sometimes but it's only the necessary evil that must exist to balance everything out, for example if I'm going in to town and I'm minding my own business and out of the corner of my eye I see a dark haired man and a fake blonde woman (the perfect couple that is portrayed in the media) 9/10 they will give me the evil eye then on my way home I see a polish lady who also gives me a nasty look which they do, eventually this grinds you down so when I see a lady walking towards who may like me Im now sick off getting judged and I become defensive so Ashley I just want to let you know that we are not all bad but yeah some off us are a little tired off getting judged on our hair colour, I would love nothing more then to meet a loving friendly in particular brunette lady who doesn't judge me thanks for reading guys I try my best to not judge anyone because I know how it feels. Peace
Anonymous

Grays, UK

#765 Nov 4, 2014
Agreed why is it that blondes and redheads get judged but not brunnettes.
LXD

Earlington, KY

#766 Jun 17, 2015
Perception is key, you conclude a bias (we all do) before you meet; it's an evolutionary trait. You are attracted to blondes so you might think too highly of them. As for me a blonde dude from Kentucky I don't have blonde friends, the ones I do see are nice; not to many blonde couples if any its not their natural hair (most of the population here is of German dissent lol). Just keep your head up, you might just be surprised ;). Cheers from the 'boro.

Level 7

Location hidden

#767 Jun 17, 2015
Another aspect to this discussion is....I am Blond/blue eyes and grew up with many such girlfriends....after like 25, i hardly ever was attracted to blonds anymore....no one has a lock on humanity.....
Lizzy the magnificent

Westminster, CO

#768 Dec 23, 2015
Honey, blond guys are like training bras, they're there to get you accustomed to the 'idea' of dating men and once your comfortable with that, than you can move on to the hairy and forbidden. lol! ;)
Coretta

Phoenix, AZ

#769 Dec 23, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Same reason blonde girls feel superior & sleep with dark men.

Level 7

Location hidden

#770 Dec 24, 2015
Coretta wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason blonde girls feel superior & sleep with dark men.
Kinda leaves you out, eh?
Changail

United States

#771 Dec 24, 2015
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Right,but why are blonde guys mean?Can you answer that?
Why do Black men prefer Blond white girls?
Changail

United States

#772 Dec 24, 2015
Lizzy the magnificent wrote:
Honey, blond guys are like training bras, they're there to get you accustomed to the 'idea' of dating men and once your comfortable with that, than you can move on to the hairy and forbidden. lol! ;)
The reason black men started shaving their heads white girls hate nappy hair especially on their children from Black boys!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#773 Dec 24, 2015
Nothing like gross generalities that are meaningless and untrue.
Plip Plop

Denver, CO

#774 Dec 25, 2015
Easy. They're all retarded.
Just a thought

Westminster, CO

#775 Dec 26, 2015
We'll, I guess if blond guys were nice they wouldn't exist anymore. They're like an endangered species. Every animal has a right to defend themselves, so can they. I guess it's all about tribalism in the end. Can't blame them for trying to stay alive. Gotta feel bad for those poor things. I guess if you really like them the best thing you can do is stay away from them because it's people like you that will exterminate them.

Level 9

Location hidden

#776 Dec 26, 2015
Oh brother, has ANYONE done ANY research that supports the premise of this thread? ANY research at all. If not, how can one make a global statement that "blond guys are 'mean'? Who say so? What criteria was used. And as for blond guys being an endangered species........based on what??? Your own opinions? That's hardly scientific research.

Level 7

Location hidden

#777 Dec 27, 2015
_Susan_ wrote:
Oh brother, has ANYONE done ANY research that supports the premise of this thread? ANY research at all. If not, how can one make a global statement that "blond guys are 'mean'? Who say so? What criteria was used. And as for blond guys being an endangered species........based on what??? Your own opinions? That's hardly scientific research.
Many on Topix are running outta the normal lies, they tell each other......

Level 9

Location hidden

#778 Dec 28, 2015
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Many on Topix are running outta the normal lies, they tell each other......
That appears to be true.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 2 hr ryan 702
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 44,161
Why is story of NY lawyer who assaulted a woman... 6 hr tbird19482 49
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 6 hr tbird19482 26,805
weed molly Addyis xannies bars, Morphis, ... 6 hr bens 1
News 9NEWS - Top News Article - FBI questions ex-wif... (Aug '07) 7 hr CareyDobbin 276
News Thousands mass in downtown Denver for Women's M... 19 hr barrack 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages