please read life is hard

please read life is hard

Posted in the Denver Forum

sufferimg

Pacoima, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Me and my wife came here with hopes and dreams 6 months ago I had job in hand i thought but they waited till i got here to break the bad news we hired Jose for that job. So instead of being decent we gave up everything except what was important now I cant find a job I what to go home but cant get out of this town. Now going through homelessness because i wanted a better job in Colorado away from Kentucky. I've never been homeless and dont like it. People find your homeless ugh your a bum. These charities are a joke and we just what to go to Kentucky but hitchhiking is the only option since we brought our cats with and no id die before id get rid of them these truck stops are horrible we want to get to Watkins co to the tomahawk truck stop but cant find a little ride i dont what handouts or care what others think and to top it off we havent slept in two nights and its f***ing cold if you have advice let me know
Reginald

Boulder, CO

#2 Jan 13, 2013
now are you in Cali because the server says you are in Cali
Reginald

Boulder, CO

#3 Jan 13, 2013
what town are you in?
sufferimg

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Im in denver my phone is saying im in cali but im here in Denver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 24 min Wilbur 73
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 53 min The_Box 22,896
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Terra Firma 5,855
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Wilbur 18,755
Murderous White Cops 16 hr Rachel 13
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Sun BigSis 1,115
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Sat Hary Kall 169
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages