Correction: Gay Marriage story

Correction: Gay Marriage story

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Record story from Jan 25, 2014, titled Correction: Gay Marriage story. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

In a story Jan. 21 about gay marriage in Colorado, The Associated Press reported that state lawmakers were considering a measure to allow couples in civil unions to file state taxes jointly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Wow!

Talk about "special laws".

It's not what we've been asking for.

Simple inclusion would have been sufficient.

Count on sectarian religionists and their lawyers to complicate the simple.
Darrin

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jan 25, 2014
snyper wrote:
Wow!
Talk about "special laws".
It's not what we've been asking for.
Simple inclusion would have been sufficient.
Count on sectarian religionists and their lawyers to complicate the simple.
When it comes to gay marriage and most other demands from homosexuals, it's all about "special laws".

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 25, 2014
Darrin wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to gay marriage and most other demands from homosexuals, it's all about "special laws".
Name one.

I don't think you read the article. It's about the other side creating special laws to avoid including gay couples in the ones they already have.
Endora

San Lorenzo, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2014
Darrin wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to gay marriage and most other demands from homosexuals, it's all about "special laws".
STFU, Derwood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Wondering 49,558
Tar in Denver 1 hr Ouch 5
Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation 2 hr As I see it 1
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Respect71 28,394
Nicole DuBois Savage Sat Jamie Dundee 11
Denver County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Blind 3
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) May 25 Casey 720

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages