Sir Mario Owens Sentenced to Death

Sir Mario Owens Sentenced to Death

Posted in the Denver Forum

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#1 Jun 16, 2008
Maybe, just maybe, this will send a message to the other career gang members.

www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_9601643
scoots

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Too bad it will take another 15 years to get the job done.
Blorch

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 19, 2008
scoots wrote:
Too bad it will take another 15 years to get the job done.
If at all. Screw him. Let him ROT.

“This too shall pass”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2008
flippen sweet. good to hear some juries still get it right.
Judge Roy Bean

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2008
If he was tried in my courtroom he would already have been strung up in a tree, taken down and buried.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#6 Jun 19, 2008
BTW, this jury deserves some kind of special award for citizenship and having the guts to let this punk know he is just that. A punk. Street thug. Coward. Too afraid he would be a failure in life if he tried to earn a living in a legal way. Hope he runs into some rival gang members in prison that recognise him.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

The Other White Meat

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Jessica Hess wrote:
Shut the **** off. I know sirmario and you dont know his story. so stop writing this shit in the web. personally you would never have the balls to talk to him like this
Shut the what "off"? Did someone leave a light on perhaps? He is no sir, hes a convicted murderer. Why do you say people wouldn't talk to him like this? People generally don't fear uneducated thugs.
Jessica Hess

Köln, Germany

#10 Apr 19, 2011
so u r sitting in front of your pc, reading the news and don´t really know what yo´re talking about. never 4get sirmario has a mother and a family, too. You have never been in his situation but a straight opinion. i´m proud to call myself a friend of him, because he is one of the nicest, straightest, respectables and most honest people i have ever met. I think every story has 2 perceptions to see and i think you just deal superficially. SIRMARIO I MISS U, I THINK ABOUT YOU BRO... love, yours Jessi a.k.a Nadya
Anonymous

Köln, Germany

#11 Apr 19, 2011
so i registrated me to read up what .... else is coming. :) Have a look at my nickname :)
White Trash

Fairfield, CT

#12 Apr 19, 2011
Jessica Hess wrote:
so u r sitting in front of your pc, reading the news and don´t really know what yo´re talking about. never 4get sirmario has a mother and a family, too. You have never been in his situation but a straight opinion. i´m proud to call myself a friend of him, because he is one of the nicest, straightest, respectables and most honest people i have ever met. I think every story has 2 perceptions to see and i think you just deal superficially. SIRMARIO I MISS U, I THINK ABOUT YOU BRO... love, yours Jessi a.k.a Nadya
Matio the loser is busy getting popped by his masters in prison. He's got no time for women, he's a man boy now.
Jessica Hess

Köln, Germany

#14 May 2, 2011
You are just a nerd who nobody is interested in... so please stop writing me because nobody is interested in your opinion. you´re really hard guy, you can talk hard to people in jail while your ass is outside hahahahaha that is what you call a hero don´t you??? looool, im sorry 4 u. jessica
Mario the meat reciever

Denver, CO

#15 May 5, 2011
Jessica Hess wrote:
You are just a nerd who nobody is interested in... so please stop writing me because nobody is interested in your opinion. you´re really hard guy, you can talk hard to people in jail while your ass is outside hahahahaha that is what you call a hero don´t you??? looool, im sorry 4 u. jessica
DEATH to Miss mario the coward,,,,, He will die with a big black penis in his pie hole. This is truly what makes this criminal transvestite a happy boy.. while you are alive mario hopefully your days are filled with pain anguish and misery..
Dennis Rader

Denver, CO

#16 May 5, 2011
Jessica Hess wrote:
You are just a nerd who nobody is interested in... so please stop writing me because nobody is interested in your opinion. you´re really hard guy, you can talk hard to people in jail while your ass is outside hahahahaha that is what you call a hero don´t you??? looool, im sorry 4 u. jessica
Nice to see welfare monger twattttts like you admire azzholes in prison and scorn those who are not. Keep up that logical thinking, the world needs people to scrub our toilets.
Jessica Hess

Köln, Germany

#17 May 8, 2011
Like Pac my man said: Only god can judge me... i´´m just sorry that this shooting happened to the other guys and not you, because if a biatch like you is murdered nobody would cry... so fuQ u and keep reading playboy magazine...
SIRMARIIO II LOVE U, YOURS SISTER N
Jessica Hess

Köln, Germany

#18 May 8, 2011
If you want somebody to scrub your toilet so why dont you ask your mother? its her job baby
Jessica Hess

Köln, Germany

#19 May 8, 2011
CRAQ BIATCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Poof1 35,954
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 49 min Chamar 23,223
News Denver ordinance against loud motorcycles causi... (Jul '07) 2 hr BeyondBrighton4u 469
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) Mon Lupe M 577
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sun _FLATLINE-------- 25,913
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 21 HUD GANG 302
News Colby Messer Sexually Assaulted Woman With Phon... May 16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages