Sex for sale: Escort service catered to Denver's rich and famous

Feb 7, 2008 | Posted by: nick in arvada | Full story: www.9news.com

The Jan. 25 raid has raised questions about the elite list of clients whose names and phone numbers were included in the records seized by police and federal officials.

Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“WHATS A HEADLINE?”

Since: Sep 07

Arvada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 7, 2008
 
Ho Ho Ho..........I mean Ha Ha Ha!
Just wondering

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 7, 2008
 
I wonder if judge Naughtyingham is in there black book?

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2008
 
Wow! Denver is BIG time now! LOL

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 7, 2008
 
How could anyone do that? I just don't get it.

*sigh

“WHATS A HEADLINE?”

Since: Sep 07

Arvada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 7, 2008
 
Don't they have to prove that sex was exchanged for money to press charges? It doesn't look like they arrested anyone? So why did they shut it down? Not paying there taxes?

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 7, 2008
 
The Iggy wrote:
How could anyone do that? I just don't get it.
*sigh
I don't get it either...the must have no self esteem or there is something else missing!

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 7, 2008
 
I want NAMES PEOPLE!!!!!
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 7, 2008
 
GSXR Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it either...the must have no self esteem or there is something else missing!
What? For $350/hr? When I think of the things I've done for $5/hr....

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 7, 2008
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What? For $350/hr? When I think of the things I've done for $5/hr....
I would rather pick up dog shit for $3 an hour than sell sex for $350 an hour! I love myself too much to do that!

If all had to do was be there date (NO SEX) then I would totally do that for $350/hr, no big deal, but to be a prostitute, HELL NO!

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 7, 2008
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What? For $350/hr? When I think of the things I've done for $5/hr....
No man has enough money per hour to pay me to let him have his way with me. I am for my husband and my husband alone.(not even the "indecent proposal" situation) I have done plenty of jobs for $5/hour, I even worked for $2.13/hr + tips. But I have never & never could take money for sex.

But that's me, not everyone I suppose.

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2008
 
GSXR Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it either...the must have no self esteem or there is something else missing!
zero self esteem. Could it be a sex addiction turned profit? LOL

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 7, 2008
 
The Iggy wrote:
<quoted text>
zero self esteem. Could it be a sex addiction turned profit? LOL
LOL!

“WHATS A HEADLINE?”

Since: Sep 07

Arvada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2008
 
The Iggy wrote:
<quoted text>
zero self esteem. Could it be a sex addiction turned profit? LOL
It's some form of addiction,drugs,money,sex.Mayb e they have no education and feel this is their best option.I don't know and I don't care what their reasons are.

Maybe these are really good people that want to make alot of money really fast get in get out and off to the beach.I really don't think that anyone involved in this should go to jail.We all may feel that we couldn't do this ourselves but no one is being harmed or forced into doing it.They are there cause they want to be there.There is always another way to make money.They chose the fast and easy way.

Oh wait they aren't paying taxes now that's illegal.That is against the law and they need to be held accountable for that.

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 7, 2008
 
I still want names.....

“WHATS A HEADLINE?”

Since: Sep 07

Arvada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 7, 2008
 
Stacked wrote:
I still want names.....
lmao!!!!

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 7, 2008
 
nick in arvada wrote:
<quoted text>
It's some form of addiction,drugs,money,sex.Mayb e they have no education and feel this is their best option.I don't know and I don't care what their reasons are.
Maybe these are really good people that want to make alot of money really fast get in get out and off to the beach.I really don't think that anyone involved in this should go to jail.We all may feel that we couldn't do this ourselves but no one is being harmed or forced into doing it.They are there cause they want to be there.There is always another way to make money.They chose the fast and easy way.
Oh wait they aren't paying taxes now that's illegal.That is against the law and they need to be held accountable for that.
Good point, however it sounds like the escorts might have been paying taxes as she ran their portion of the fee through another company's payroll. It sounds like the Ma'dam wasn't, that may be why the escorts themselves are being charged yet.(not sure if they will or won't) I could be wrong. Prostitution is legal in Nevada, it is regulated, frankly even if I could never do it, the fact that it is regulated must add some security to such a risky profession.

Heck now that I have started on this train of thought, legalizing it might help eliminate the pimps that abuse the average street walker. I don't know what's right either way, I do know I could never ever do it.

“Poke the bear at your own risk”

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 7, 2008
 
Stacked wrote:
I still want names.....
LMAO!
kelly

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 7, 2008
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What? For $350/hr? When I think of the things I've done for $5/hr....
A lot of women do the same thing for free. If everyone agrees they want to do this, what's he harm. It's no worse than having a mistress. They aren't paid for sex, they are paid to go away.
kelly

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 7, 2008
 
I should say, that I would not do it myself, but I have never been that much in need of the cash.
FridayAfternoonC lub

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 7, 2008
 
Stacked wrote:
I still want names.....
I want photo's!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr KarlVIIIII 12,257
wheres the pain meds? 3 hr jrmdawrm123 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,567
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 20 hr Another bitch 39
Gina Kurfis (Oct '13) 21 hr Another bitch 4
The Entertainment Industry is Bringing Decadenc... 22 hr Commander Bunny 4
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Sun _satan_64 2,784
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••