Claims increase of rigged voting mach...

Claims increase of rigged voting machines in ohio

Posted in the Denver Forum

Toronto, Canada

#3 Nov 3, 2012
hmm appears like the GOP is trying to use reverse tech/psychology....saying the votes are flipping....didn't that occur in the GOP primaries....votes were flipping for romney, thats how he got the nomination.
this also has been an issue for a while.....2000, 2004 - all the benefit for the republicans...don't tell me they are crying foul at the game the thought they had mastered???
How dumb can you be

Tarpon Springs, FL

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Romney owns the machines so Obama being able to rig the voting machines Romney purchased is highly unlikely. No candidate on either side should be able to purchase voting machines. That smell like cheaters to me!! Why else would you buy a voting machine. So if Romney wins expect the democrats to have a all out warfare we will not sit back and watch the election be stolen from us by CHEATING RED COATS!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 4, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
My question is , Is it counting obama votes every time a mistake is made and still counts it even after it is corrected?
This is also happening right now in North Carolina where the black panthers were intimidating non obama supporters last time too.
Obama is so desperate he is going all out with lies and corruption.
I sure hope people now know how to read a con man that is desperate as obama.
He cant run on his record or he wouldn't need to campaign at all and he wouldn't be doing so many attack adds trying to fool everyone like before.
IMO, it is hardcore conservatives that are the desperate ones seeing ghost around every corner.Majority of republicans believe the earth is 6000 years old.They can easily be made to believe most anything.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 4, 2012
They are looking for a way to blame anything for Romney losing the election, plain and simple.

I mean, it can't be that Mitt has told more lies or flipped/flopped more than anyone in the history of running for office.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 5, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Nope..Im guessing its the obamazombies that took the machines home..You did hear that didnt you ?
Obama supporters took the machines home and got busted..Typical obama supporter..Lies to your face when you know the truth has already been
Got a link to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 27 min Frankie Rizzo 59,083
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,365
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 30,503
News After emotional hearing, bill to decriminalize ... Tue yidfellas v USA 1
No socks in shoes gross?? Mon Dero28 1
word association game time (Jan '11) Mar 19 Princess Hey 229
Nancy Hood, David M. James d/b/a Colorado Realty Mar 19 Diogenes 1

Denver Jobs

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages