Obama's 2012 DNC speech spurs memorie...

Obama's 2012 DNC speech spurs memories of 2008 at Mile High

There are 10 comments on the Denver Westword story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Obama's 2012 DNC speech spurs memories of 2008 at Mile High. In it, Denver Westword reports that:

Last night, I was sitting at a picnic bench in the Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, looking past the crowds at Westword 's Dish event to Sports Authority Field at Mile High, the site of Barack Obama's acceptance speech for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination on the last night of the 2008 DNC in Denver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Westword.

Stop the Madness

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2012
That's because it was pretty much the same speech, minus the extra glitz and a lot more people.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
joisey's fatso christie: "I was disappointed in the enthusiasm at the rnc"

hahahahahahaha...that's because there is no enthusiasm for the mor(m)on
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Like Eastwood said, this Bum in the half-white house is the BIGGEST SCAM in American histroy!!!!

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

#4 Sep 7, 2012
I just cant understand the looks on the faces of some of the people in the crowd..Some are actually crying and holding their hands together like they are praying to obummbler like hes god or something..All I see is the con man kid I went to school with..Hes easy to read and I just cant understand how people could be so dumb as to fall for that false preaching and channeling MLK..Obama is a disgrace and you are too if you fall for that Krap..Look in his eyes..Hes a fake and stares blindly past the people..hes a fake..
Stop the Madness

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Righty Mouse wrote:
I just cant understand the looks on the faces of some of the people in the crowd..Some are actually crying and holding their hands together like they are praying to obummbler like hes god or something..All I see is the con man kid I went to school with..Hes easy to read and I just cant understand how people could be so dumb as to fall for that false preaching and channeling MLK..Obama is a disgrace and you are too if you fall for that Krap..Look in his eyes..Hes a fake and stares blindly past the people..hes a fake..
His crowds are not filled with rocket scientists.

“Impeach Obama!”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
Like Eastwood said, this Bum in the half-white house is the BIGGEST SCAM in American histroy!!!!
But, the Troll in Chief had the nerve to prolaim that "there is absolutely no scam or waste in the Federal Government. I have spoken."

Is the Incompetency in Chief afraid to look in the mirror?

"Funding for job training? It sounds great. Now we have over two dozen different programs that are redundant, poorly targeted and uncoordinated."
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, the Troll in Chief had the nerve to prolaim that "there is absolutely no scam or waste in the Federal Government. I have spoken."
Is the Incompetency in Chief afraid to look in the mirror?
"Funding for job training? It sounds great. Now we have over two dozen different programs that are redundant, poorly targeted and uncoordinated."
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
when you use quotation marks, that suggests a quote. Where did you get that quote from? or did you pull it out of thin air, like most of your 'facts'?

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Now here's a good Obama speech. Remember when Steve Bridges was doing his Bush impersonations? Now he's doing Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
proud Democrat for OBAMA

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Sep 11, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
Now here's a good Obama speech. Remember when Steve Bridges was doing his Bush impersonations? Now he's doing Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
Steve Bridges is dead , And Bush had him killed.
We need more free student tuition programs for those of us who came to America and are now discriminated against because we have an accent and don't appear to have been born here.
We should be getting more government aid and less harassment from the local police .
That is why I love our president and Why I will vote again for him .
Jessica Rabbit

Englewood, CO

#10 Sep 11, 2012
proud Democrat for OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text> Steve Bridges is dead , And Bush had him killed.
We need more free student tuition programs for those of us who came to America and are now discriminated against because we have an accent and don't appear to have been born here.
We should be getting more government aid and less harassment from the local police .
That is why I love our president and Why I will vote again for him .
LOL

Sniper, it's good to know why you will vote for Obama once again.

By the way, the tuition is not free. As for the rest of your tripe, it's all just baloney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole Dubois Savage 5 hr Say What 7
Need help with homework, college social question 6 hr Melquiades Estrada 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr TomInElPaso 40,519
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 15 hr Trevet 25,324
To Kathy Sabine 21 hr Duhlai 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Thu Sharlene45 26,257
Denver County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Wed Caleb 2

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages