last post wins!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#24929 Feb 17, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
It's so quiet.....2:17AM and I'm finally winning in Denver....
:-) How dare you sneak a win when everyone was sleeping, lol.

I win at 6:18am (MST)!

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#24930 Feb 17, 2013
Hi, I am a bit late, but I am winning now

Joan

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24931 Feb 17, 2013
no go back to sleep its just me...I have this.:O)

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#24932 Feb 17, 2013
Wicked Team Wins!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#24933 Feb 17, 2013
I thought the Troll Team was winning........

TTW

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24934 Feb 17, 2013
Nay Kool Krew always wins...:O)

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#24935 Feb 17, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
I thought the Troll Team was winning........
TTW
Nope, WTW!

Lol!

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24936 Feb 17, 2013
K K R & R F.....:O)

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#24937 Feb 17, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
K K R & R F.....:O)
NOPE!

WTW Lol!

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24938 Feb 17, 2013
Nope Kool Krew.:O)

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#24939 Feb 17, 2013
Nope Nope!

WTW!

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24940 Feb 17, 2013
no its mine..KK

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#24941 Feb 17, 2013
I'm gonna put you two in separate corners if you don't stop that fighting!

You're both wrong anyway.

TTW
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#24942 Feb 18, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
I'm gonna put you two in separate corners if you don't stop that fighting!
You're both wrong anyway.
TTW
You're wrong too, I win!

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24943 Feb 18, 2013
So, if you're all wrong, that means I win. Right?
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#24944 Feb 18, 2013
Paint Shire wrote:
So, if you're all wrong, that means I win. Right?
Right.

(I just won because I said that, hehe)

“Good Morning ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

:o)..SMILE..(o:

#24945 Feb 18, 2013
nope its mine again..K.K.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#24946 Feb 18, 2013
No, it's ME who has won.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24947 Feb 18, 2013
WINNING (Charlie Sheen style)

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24948 Feb 18, 2013
Sorry. You and Charlie are gonna have to wait because I'm winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 22,858
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 14 min MIKY 57
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 35 min Jonah1 5,833
Murderous White Cops 1 hr Knock off purse s... 9
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 18,743
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 4 hr BigSis 1,115
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 23 hr Hary Kall 169
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages