“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#23166 Sep 11, 2012
Sandy you owe wicked an apology because you are blaming her for someone else making a devils lace sock and trolling you..

You are too easily convinced by the gamers on your own team and topix really might not be right for you..

I know it isnt wicked trolling you..

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#23167 Sep 11, 2012
I put my furkid down today.But I truly won 16 years of Love and devotion most people have never experienced.. that Ill never forget.
RIP little butterfly. You will always be with me..

I won.

“Have a nice Day”

Level 7

Since: Mar 11

Ghost & Pepper

#23168 Sep 11, 2012
Good Afternoon Everyone ... GTW ...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23169 Sep 11, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>

russsh...I honestly used to think you were a sweetheart ....but your actions proved me wrong ......

I'm really sorry to hear this peaches ...
I have also always thought you were a
sweetheart ... we have gone down different
roads ... but I have always thought of you
down deep as a friend from back in the old
days in l-ville ... nobody can ever change that
can they ... that is how I will always remember
you ... the sweet delicious succulent peaches ...
may you always remain the same in my memories
of yesterday ... take care of yourself young lady

))>><<((

“Hi”

Since: Jun 08

There

#23170 Sep 11, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Sandy you owe wicked an apology because you are blaming her for someone else making a devils lace sock and trolling you..
You are too easily convinced by the gamers on your own team and topix really might not be right for you..
I know it isnt wicked trolling you..
The only 'evil gamer' i saw was the one saying my husband cheats on me among other stupid ridiculous accusations which arent true.I dont think i need to repeat what i said in my previous post.I will not visit this thread again,as i only visited because someone made me aware of what was said about me.Good day.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#23171 Sep 11, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
I put my furkid down today.But I truly won 16 years of Love and devotion most people have never experienced.. that Ill never forget.
I won.
I'm so so sorry Sniper. You went far and above what most pet owners would have and for a very long time. She was a very lucky pup to have you for her Pop.

She will indeed always be with you. I'm smiling through tears thinking about all the critters I have loved. I know how you feel right now but in time you will think about her life instead of her death.

You did good my friend..........

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#23172 Sep 11, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
I won.
So sorry to hear this Sniper. Animals are such easy creatures to love and in turn love their owners unconditionally. Peace to you.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#23173 Sep 11, 2012
The rainbow bridge..........

http://rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23175 Sep 11, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
The rainbow bridge..........
http://rainbowbridge.com/Poem.htm
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

that is very true ... and I believe it
as I have three very good friends waiting
for me there ... with the one I have now
there will be four ... wanting me to show
them the way over so we all can be together
again for the rest of our time

))>><<((

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#23176 Sep 11, 2012
Ghost---Rider wrote:
Good Afternoon Everyone ... GTW ...
Afternoon Ghost :)

GTW :)

“natasfonos@ymail .com”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

natasfonos@ymail.com

#23177 Sep 11, 2012
It's time for an Indy Win!

IW ;)

“Grahzny Sodding Veshches”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Ludovico

#23178 Sep 11, 2012
Okay, for a Duece!

IW

“Have a nice Day”

Level 7

Ghost & Pepper

#23179 Sep 11, 2012
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Afternoon Ghost :)
Good Evening Hatti ...

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Denver, CO

#23180 Sep 11, 2012
Hey Peeps!

“Have a nice Day”

Level 7

Ghost & Pepper

#23181 Sep 11, 2012
Hey ... GTW ...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#23182 Sep 11, 2012
Talk about being tired tonight ... I am dragging !

Takin' 2 ... GTW:)

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Denver, CO

#23183 Sep 11, 2012
Dragging? Whats up? Too much this weekend?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#23184 Sep 11, 2012
Had a basketball away game....long trip and we lost by one :( Those girls played their hearts out ... Tomorrow is a new day !!

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#23185 Sep 12, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
I won.
so sorry buddy.

“Have a nice Day”

Level 7

Ghost & Pepper

#23186 Sep 12, 2012
Good Morning Mr Goodwrench, About time for some fall fishing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min Reverend Alan 19,789
casual sex in denver 29 min that guy 2
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 3 hr Red_Forman 106
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 11 hr Pastor Hymen 1,317
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 12 hr Tanya 2
Hung guys snapchats 22 hr DirtyDiane 2
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies Sat Jonah1 3,229
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]