how is that romney thing working for ya

Posted in the Denver Forum

crazy p

Elkton, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Now do you all think you should of voted for ron paul at least then the republicans would of had a better chance of winning the election.

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

#2 Nov 6, 2012
crazy p wrote:
Now do you all think you should of voted for ron paul at least then the republicans would of had a better chance of winning the election.
Nope..I dont think Ron Paul had a chance,,otherwise he would have had a chance.But he didnt. Too little too late and didnt campaign other than colleges..

Obama won it with the illegal { Temporary citizen and anchor kid] vote and new never voted before college students and blacks..Hes a community organizer,,Just not a job creator..lol..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Fox Knews needs to go toke. Perhaps then his anger will be sated for a short time.

Then again, he has to live with himself so his life is worthless.
crazy p

Elkton, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Nope..I dont think Ron Paul had a chance,,otherwise he would have had a chance.But he didnt. Too little too late and didnt campaign other than colleges..
Obama won it with the illegal { Temporary citizen and anchor kid] vote and new never voted before college students and blacks..Hes a community organizer,,Just not a job creator..lol..
No you just voted for romney because he was more to your christion way of thinking.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>Nope..I dont think Ron Paul had a chance,,otherwise he would have had a chance.But he didnt. Too little too late and didnt campaign other than colleges..
Obama won because Mitt never stood a chance.

Get over it, its Mitt's fault he lost.

Mitt couldn't tell the truth and was in permanent flip/flop mode.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 7, 2012
FOX knews wrote:
For those living in reality it was the female vote that got Obama re-elected.Obama's support from minorities was the same as in 2008. Obama beat Romney 55 percent to 43 points among women voters this time in 2008 Obama beat McCain with women by only 6%.

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

#8 Nov 7, 2012
RECESSION IMMINENT..And you might have voted for it if you didnt vote right.

Now that the 2012 race for the White House is in the books, the spotlight on Wall Street is shifting from a major political question mark to a more monumental fiscal one that threatens to cripple the stock market, send unemployment above 10% and drive the U.S. into a double-dip recession

Much more important is a speedy resolution to the fiscal cliff, the $600 billion batch of spending cuts and tax increases to take effect if unless Congress acts before January 1.

“Failure to reach even a temporary deal on [the] fiscal cliff would mean that the general election had not resolved the political gridlock in Washington and likely result in a sovereign rating downgrade by Fitch,” David Riley, managing director at Fitch Ratings, wrote in a statement.

Fitch further warned that falling over the fiscal cliff will “tip the U.S. economy into an unnecessary and avoidable recession” that sends the unemployment rate soaring from the current 7.9% level to 10% in 2013.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing/2012/11/ ...

Recession by the end of this year..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Reverend Alan 5,599
last post wins! (Feb '11) 7 hr --MeaBadSock-- 24,865
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 8 hr bootyhunter18 21
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 10 hr Sniper II 14,290
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 18 hr Maverick 808 63
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Sat Hacker 618
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! Fri SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info