A doggie cutie

Posted in the Denver Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Knock off purse seller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

What a cutie!

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Aunt_Flo's mugshot!!!LOL

“go where the wind blows me”

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

lala land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 25, 2012
 
Goodgrief

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL,one of the reasons i wouldnt own a Chi.

“Why So Serious?”

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2012
 
Where I'm from, we call that a punting dog :)

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 27, 2012
 
It doesn't look big enough to be punted!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2012
 
Niether of the Above wrote:
It doesn't look big enough to be punted!
Chis can get pretty big.They're not all short and stubby.I had a friends 5mo chi try to bite my finger and thats when i was glad i have a little rattie,lol.They mostly bond with one person and are very protective of that one person.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2012
 
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Chis can get pretty big.They're not all short and stubby.I had a friends 5mo chi try to bite my finger and thats when i was glad i have a little rattie,lol.They mostly bond with one person and are very protective of that one person.
I have a friend that has a cream colored female (Tinker)....she is very protective of her owner....but shes cute :)

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

icequeen33 wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend that has a cream colored female (Tinker)....she is very protective of her owner....but shes cute :)
LOL,they are cute,but they're not all like that.My late sister's boyfriend has a chi that they accquired years ago and its somewhat friendly.Her name is Tippy and she goes nuts whenever she sees my mom :).Hope your day is going good,as its beautiful here.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,they are cute,but they're not all like that.My late sister's boyfriend has a chi that they accquired years ago and its somewhat friendly.Her name is Tippy and she goes nuts whenever she sees my mom :).Hope your day is going good,as its beautiful here.
Its going ok...I really need to get outside and do something ...its to pretty not to..Have a great afternoon Sandy ((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Respect71 2,493
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 1 hr Kawalski 1,232
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 12,214
Who likes opiates? 4 hr Hook 3
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dartplayer 285
Review: Always In Demand Tickets (May '11) 20 hr Concerned Buyer 7
WOMEN, Take Those WEAVES Out Your Hair! Sun Big_p1mp 4
•••
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••