Why is Burger King hiring illegal Mexican aliens anyway ?

Posted in the Denver Forum

raccoon

Littleton, CO

#1 Jul 17, 2007
The person killed in Arvada was from Mexico without documentaion. Looks like BK is complicit in her death for illegally hiring her in the first place.

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

#2 Jul 17, 2007
I would not say they are complicit in her death but I would say they are condoning the fact that illegals come across the border and take the jobs away from Americans. BK does not care - they will clog your arteries, make you fat, and hire illegals to make your whopper your way. (Por favor, me no gusta tomato pero traigame mucho lechuga)
Iris

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 17, 2007
The Burger King by our house is nothing but illegals. Our neighbor was the manager until she was pushed out of her job, it was given to a 19 year old man who doesn't even speak English. My daughter went up there to apply for a job and was told that they weren't hiring, and we knew that they were.

Sounds like Burger King should be the next Swift.
Iris

Denver, CO

#4 Jul 17, 2007
I don't know why it's saying I'm in Arvada, I'm in Aurora. And ICE should check out the Burger King on the corner of Chambers and Hampden.
Answers R Us

Broomfield, CO

#5 Jul 17, 2007
Iris wrote:
I don't know why it's saying I'm in Arvada, I'm in Aurora. And ICE should check out the Burger King on the corner of Chambers and Hampden.
It lists where your ISP is located - not where your house is. Illegal immigrants list where their ID was stolen from - not where they live now. It is all so simple...

I think the employees at that burger king used to work at the Taco Bell that closed down there.
stopthemadness

Littleton, CO

#6 Jul 17, 2007
If you think this is only happening at BK - THINK AGAIN! Now we are sending these criminals to college FOR FREE!
STOP GOING TO THE PLACES WHERE THEY HIRE THESE ILLEGALS!
Write your congress men and women. Call the govenor's office. Send your senator an email.
GET INVOLVED. Blogging isnt going to change it or fix it. If you havent stopped going to these places and you have not sent out letters or made phone calls - then you are contributing to the problem.
Our government thinks that most Americans do not see this as a problem. That is because not enough of us have let them know that they will be replaced if they do not get on this issue.
There is a war going on right here in our own country and it is time that we did something about it. FIGHT!
Rosalinda

Longmont, CO

#7 Jul 17, 2007
Iris wrote:
The Burger King by our house is nothing but illegals. Our neighbor was the manager until she was pushed out of her job, it was given to a 19 year old man who doesn't even speak English. My daughter went up there to apply for a job and was told that they weren't hiring, and we knew that they were.
Sounds like Burger King should be the next Swift.
I tried to contact them and let them know I will be boycotting them from now on - they don't accept e-mails and they don't accept calls on their customer relations line accept between 8-5 eastern standard time. You should call ICE yourself.
Slash

Littleton, CO

#8 Jul 17, 2007
Iris wrote:
Yeah I use to live there in Mission Viejo, I watched the change in that Burger King. Also, years ago, they had a Carl's Jr, there at the gas station, my friend worked there and the manager started bringing his family and friends into the job and pushing others out, yeah my friend got "laid off". But that place got shut down. lol
stopthemadness

Littleton, CO

#9 Jul 17, 2007
Rosalinda wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to contact them and let them know I will be boycotting them from now on - they don't accept e-mails and they don't accept calls on their customer relations line accept between 8-5 eastern standard time. You should call ICE yourself.
Rosalinda - you should post their phone number so everyone can call.
Native American

Orange, CA

#10 Jul 17, 2007
It's all very sad. Rent a copy of "Fast Food Nation," then boycott them all.
ted williamson

Hutto, TX

#11 Nov 12, 2013
i went to hire at burger king and they told me flat out no that they were not hiring white people what happen to the law that says you have to hire all races not just one sounds like a bunch of bull shit down with every single one of those fucking companies like walmart burgerking mcdonalds anyone and everyone of them all need to be drug out and shot in the face like an evil warrior on kill path
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#12 Nov 15, 2013
ted williamson wrote:
i went to hire at burger king and they told me flat out no that they were not hiring white people what happen to the law that says you have to hire all races not just one sounds like a bunch of bull shit down with every single one of those fucking companies like walmart burgerking mcdonalds anyone and everyone of them all need to be drug out and shot in the face like an evil warrior on kill path
From the looks of your composition, the reason may have been your pre-.adolescent attitude and lack of basic skills. The path you chose to take sets you up for a lifetime of cutting grass, roofing, cleaning pools, carrying bricks and general basic labor. It's up to YOU to do something about correcting what YOU failed to do or YOU will compete with the aliens forever.
Jared

Simi Valley, CA

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Want to do something??? What you do is write the corporate or go on your towns facebook page and make a post. The people you name will get fired and the facebook thing will alert the town.
Allen

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 11, 2014
Sooo a hispanic looking person that has a desire to work is an illegal?

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#15 Mar 11, 2014
SHOW us PROOF!!

Before ya CREATE a BOYCOTT!!
wow

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 12, 2014
wow

Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 13, 2014
Allen wrote:
Sooo a hispanic looking person that has a desire to work is an illegal?
Gleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 50 min KarlVIIIII 12,811
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,728
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) 7 hr Alice 3
Attire for Formal Weddings 15 hr kately 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) Sun Swedenforever 64
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Sun Deal 1
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Sat Teen1616 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]